Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'll leave homosex in the bedroom when they do.

Ain't that the truth!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Obama needs to keep his nose out of another country's business. Let Ugandans run Uganda. Let Zero ruin America, if he wants.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Furprick

I am sure happy I resisted the brain washing at an early age. This has allowed a life free of fear and retribution. I suppose there is no other line of thinking for you........as you appear trapped by the doctrine.

You didn't resist anything. All you did was ignore wisdom and get trapped in PC secular humanist doctrine.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Why doesn't he talk about all the other fundamental freedoms that are being abused everyday around the world? No matter what one's view of homosexual activity is, it certainly is not in the top-10 human-rights problems in the world today.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I figure Obama gets his fair share dik sukling done when he invites Mr. Valerie Jarrett over.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Maybe someone mentioned already in this thread, but Uganda's new law is not just about morality. Indeed, it might not be about morality at all. It is a desperate measure to gain some control over the AIDS epidemic ravaging the country and the much of the rest of Africa.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
My understanding is that AIDS transmission in Africa is primarily spread through heterosexual sex due to rampant other types of STDs. Genital sores allow for easier blood to blood transmission of the disease among heterosexuals. In all fairness shouldn't Uganda have passed a law to throw all adulterers, prostitutes, or anyone engaging in promiscusous sexual relations outside of marriage in prison for life?

Desperate times call for desperate measures in combating the AIDS epidemic, right?

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
10 years ago, Uganda had the highest AIDS rate in Africa. They cracked down on homosexuals and that helped a bunch. However, their culture does a lot of wife swapping. When people get together, they swap wives, have their fling, then get on with the socializing. That spreads diseases like crazy. They've been doing a campaign to cut down on that, too.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don't care one or the other what Uganda does, I was merely pointing out the reasoning behind it. Further, in most cultures, homosexuality is not a cut and dried thing like it is here. Homosexuals don't identify themselves as such, indeed, the very definition as it is defined here is not understood. Instead, it is people having sex. Men will sometimes sleep with men, then sleep with women, then boys, then women again. Sex is something they DO, not their entire identity.

As such, they are merely outlawing a particular type of sex act, not discriminating against an entire class of people. And really how can we claim any moral superiority. Do we not prohibit certain types of sex act ourselves?

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Sounds like a promiscuity problem. crazy

"Down-low" behavior also exists in Black American subculture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bea175
President Barack Obama has elevated the right to have sex with a member of the same sex to the level of universal �fundamental freedoms�

Can't wait 'til this nniggger has to answer to god!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bea175
Because he is a Homosexual

He's an IGNORANT POS AZZHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by logger
I'm sure he will get excited about the right to bare arms.

Obama could care less about baring Arms , he is more concerned about you baring your ass to another guy

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
zxc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BarryC

I am sure happy I resisted the brain washing at an early age. This has allowed a life free of fear and retribution. I suppose there is no other line of thinking for you........as you appear trapped by the doctrine.

You didn't resist anything. All you did was ignore wisdom and get trapped in PC secular humanist doctrine.

There is no 'wisdom' in any of it. PC'ness wasn't invented in 1962. When you are getting god and jesus beaten into you ,you either comply or resist, glad I resisted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn't that all wrong? After all it must at least be a RIGHT!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
This idiot phony is a true freedom fighter. Did Obama likewise proclaim the same freedoms for those who engage in incest, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and other sexual perversions? If not, did he explain how he differentiates among the deviancies and perversions? Would be interesting to hear this from the master proclaimer.

You speak of deviant sex. Explain what that is, eg: anything other than missionary position, same race, same age classification, same nationality, same caste, etc. I am talking two consenting humans, I don't think the goat has a choice as the others you describe.

You seem to be the one with all of the definitions and explanations, so go for it. Frankly, I don't care how you define the specifics of deviant sex or how much you practice those different forms. Your sexual deviancies - whatever form(s) - are not the government's business, nor mine. Feel free to do your thing.

Once again, you miss the entire point. Why does Obama choose to expound upon this so-called "freedom" for homosexual behavior and yet not include the behaviors of all of the other poor, freedom-deprived perverts? Is there some special hierarchy of deviant sexual behavior - some awarded freedom, but not others - and how does a proclaiming president decide amomg those freedoms? Isn't he just so fancy, bless his heart?

Try this one. The fact that a behavior is not outlawed - that you are free to do it - that I or others don't care if you do it - does not mean that the behavior is not deviant or perverted. Perverts get to be people, and have fun, too!

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don't care one or the other what Uganda does, I was merely pointing out the reasoning behind it. Further, in most cultures, homosexuality is not a cut and dried thing like it is here. Homosexuals don't identify themselves as such, indeed, the very definition as it is defined here is not understood. Instead, it is people having sex. Men will sometimes sleep with men, then sleep with women, then boys, then women again. Sex is something they DO, not their entire identity.

Well, our homosexuals here seem bound and determined to identify and proclaim themselves as such, so the amorphous approach probably won't fly. Yours is an interesting and seemingly knowledgeable explanation, but possibly limited - you left out the goats, camels, sheep, kinfolk, dead bodies, etc, etc.. Discrimination against some due to type just seems unfair.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
More good points. Sex should only be allowed between married couples (male/female) and only in the missionary position. Anything else is perverted and immoral.
This does seem, at least, a wee bit limiting. Open to reconsideration?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Steelhead
More good points. Sex should only be allowed between married couples (male/female) and only in the missionary position. Anything else is perverted and immoral.
This does seem, at least, a wee bit limiting. Open to reconsideration?

Yes why not, it is my consideration that people can shag who or what they like as long as it is in private, does not involve children, and does not involve me or mine.

If any bring it to my home I reserve the right to smack a shovel down the back of their skull.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He meant one of "his" fundamental freedoms. Especially when Michelle is vacationing somewhere else.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 204guy, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,601
Posts18,492,258
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.