Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why, of course!

God obviously intended for the anus to be a multipurpose orifice.

I have no idea what He had in mind for legitimatizing the other perversions.

Gotta ask �bama, I guess.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

zxc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Furprick
Originally Posted by CCCC
This idiot phony is a true freedom fighter. Did Obama likewise proclaim the same freedoms for those who engage in incest, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and other sexual perversions? If not, did he explain how he differentiates among the deviancies and perversions? Would be interesting to hear this from the master proclaimer.

You speak of deviant sex. Explain what that is, eg: anything other than missionary position, same race, same age classification, same nationality, same caste, etc. I am talking two consenting humans, I don't think the goat has a choice as the others you describe.

You seem to be the one with all of the definitions and explanations, so go for it. Frankly, I don't care how you define the specifics of deviant sex or how much you practice those different forms. Your sexual deviancies - whatever form(s) - are not the government's business, nor mine. Feel free to do your thing.

Once again, you miss the entire point. Why does Obama choose to expound upon this so-called "freedom" for homosexual behavior and yet not include the behaviors of all of the other poor, freedom-deprived perverts? Is there some special hierarechy of deviant sexual behavior - some awarded freedom, but not others - and how does a proclaiming president decide amomg those freedoms? Isn't he just so fancy, bless his heart?

Try this one. The fact that a behavior is not outlawed - that you are free to do it - that I or others don't care if you do it - does not mean that the behavior is not deviant or perverted. Perverts get to be people, and have fun, too!

Homosexuals are not detrimental to society, the deviancy you speak of is detrimental to society. The reason is that 'it' is not consensual. You state that missionary sex is limiting, where are your boundary's and who sets them?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Homosexuals are not detrimental to society

Can you prove that?

Let's talk about homosexuality's effects on fertility.

How about it's effect on morbidity? Mortality?

Let's hear it, preferably without the usual idiotic, offhand dismissals such as "Premature deaths don't affect anyone else" that we get from mouth-breathing morons and [bleep] agenda queers.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BarryC

Homosexuals are not detrimental to society

Can you prove that?

Let's talk about homosexuality's effects on fertility.

How about it's effect on morbidity? Mortality?

Let's hear it, preferably without the usual idiotic, offhand dismissals such as "Premature deaths don't affect anyone else" that we get from mouth-breathing morons and [bleep] agenda queers.

Well, there are poofs and lickers in town here and I have not turned sterile because I walked past them, I have not picked up any diseases from talking to them either.

And unless they attempt to bring their crap into my home I am pretty sure I am not going to have to worry about their mortality as well.

As for the last bit, I do not care one iota if they fall off the perch early.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you the mouth breathing moron or the gay agenda queer?

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Are you the mouth breathing moron or the gay agenda queer?

Neither...I am the "don't give a toss what someone else does" if it does not affect me or mine.

So what are you, the "look through peoples window fellow", or the "God hates poofs" type?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
� I am the "don't give a toss what someone else does" if it does not affect me or mine. �

[Linked Image]

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm a guy that cares that an entire culture is getting killed off through policies that promote death and extinction.

I'm a guy that cares about what a bunch of perverts are passing off as "normal" and even "good" to his son.

I'm a guy that understands that he is the culmination of eons of history and that what I do today determines what history will be tomorrow.

I'm a guy that understands that the future depends upon all of today's actions by lots of seemingly insignificant people.

I'm sorry that you have nothing to live for other than your own fleeting pleasure. I hope in the end you can look back and say it was worthwhile.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
� I am the "don't give a toss what someone else does" if it does not affect me or mine. �

[Linked Image]

Stalking are we?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I could speak for Ken, I would say he is just pointing out the irony of your statement.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm a guy that cares that an entire culture is getting killed off through policies that promote death and extinction.

I'm a guy that cares about what a bunch of perverts are passing off as "normal" and even "good" to his son.

I'm a guy that understands that he is the culmination of eons of history and that what I do today determines what history will be tomorrow.

I'm a guy that understands that the future depends upon all of today's actions by lots of seemingly insignificant people.

I'm sorry that you have nothing to live for other than your own fleeting pleasure. I hope in the end you can look back and say it was worthwhile.

First up...teach your son that it is not normal.

Secondly...so what are you going to do to make the poofs and lickers conform to your ideals...kill them?

Yeah...THAT gives you the higher moral ground.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by bea175
President Barack Obama has elevated the right to have sex with a member of the same sex to the level of universal �fundamental freedoms� in a new presidential statement criticizing Uganda. But critics say his promotion of homosexuality in a continent that overwhelmingly opposes that behavior amounts to a form of liberal �cultural imperialism.�

Obama wrote on Sunday that he opposed a proposed bill in Uganda that would criminalize same-sex �marriages� and impose life imprisonment for repeated homosexual acts, among other provisions, because �as a country and a people, the United States has consistently stood for the protection of fundamental freedoms and universal human rights.�

Obama said the bill represents �a serious setback for all those around the world who share a commitment to freedom, justice, and equal rights.�

He added that he had �conveyed� the message that �enacting this legislation will complicate our valued relationship with Uganda.�

His reaction came after Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said last Friday that, after nearly two months deliberation, he would sign legislation that makes conducting a same-sex �wedding� punishable with seven years in prison. Infecting others with AIDS, having sex with minors, or repeated homosexual acts may earn life imprisonment. An earlier version of the bill called for the death penalty, but the provision was removed.

Well we have a Kenyan as our President now.Maybe we need to elect a Ugandian as our next President to clean up our Country.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If I could speak for Ken, I would say he is just pointing out the irony of your statement.

Give it a break, you can barely articulate your own thoughts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Secondly...so what are you going to do to make the poofs and lickers conform to your ideals...kill them?

I don't have to do anything to them.

I'm all about INACTION - not recognizing sham marriages, refraining from false teachings on the "goodness" of perversion.

If there is anything that should happen, it would be teaching the truth about the depravity of such behaviors.

Oh, and BTW, I'm still waiting for that idiot, Furpick, to make his "intellectual" defense.
C'mon, buddy, what are you scared of? Still have "taters" in your mouth?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, it's 3:30am in Sidney.
What are you drinking tonight?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I don't have to do anything to them.

I'm all about INACTION - not recognizing sham marriages, refraining from false teachings on the "goodness" of perversion.

If there is anything that should happen, it would be teaching the truth about the depravity of such behaviors.

Oh, and BTW, I'm still waiting for that idiot, Furpick, to make his "intellectual" defense.
C'mon, buddy, what are you scared of? Still have "taters" in your mouth?

you are correct on the marriage issue...it is an absolute travesty, but I am confident that my daughter is smart enough and confident enough to not fall prey to any licker or similar that is wandering about.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Which Gender has the highest rate of Homosexuals, Men or Women?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey, it's 3:30am in Sidney.
What are you drinking tonight?

I am an oddity in that I am an ex-shearer that doesn't drink, smoke, or take drugs.

The plus side of this is that when I break bones or wrench things I am able to alleviate most of the discomfit with two Panadol...to the point of almost not feeling pain.

Genetic quirk I suppose.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bea175
Which Gender has the highest rate of Homosexuals, Men or Women?

No idea, and to be honest I really do not care.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Top Ranked by Percent:
Rank City Percentage
of city
population GLB Population
population rank
1 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234 4
2 Seattle 12.9% 57,993 9
3 Atlanta 12.8% 39,805 12
4 Minneapolis 12.5% 34,295 16
5 Boston 12.3% 50,540 10
6 Sacramento 9.8% 32,108 20
7 Portland 8.8% 35,413 14
8 Denver 8.2% 33,698 17
9 Washington 8.1% 32,599 18
10 Orlando 7.7% 12,508 36
Top Ranked by Total Population:
Rank City Percentage
of city
population GLB Population
population rank
1 New York City 6% 272,493 1
2 Los Angeles 5.6% 154,270 2
3 Chicago 5.7% 114,449 3
4 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234 4
5 Phoenix 6.4% 63,222 5
6 Houston 4.4% 61,976 6
7 San Diego 6.8% 61,945 7
8 Dallas 7.0% 58,473 8
9 Seattle 12.9% 57,993 9
10 Boston 12.3% 50,540 10
11 Philadelphia 4.2% 43,320 11
12 Atlanta 12.8% 39,085 12
13 San Jose 5.8% 37,260 13
Major Metropolitan Areas by Total Population:
Rank City GLB GLB%
population
1 New York City � Northern New Jersey � Long Island, NY 568,903 2.6%
2 Los Angeles � Long Beach, CA � Santa Ana, CA 442,211 2.7%
3 Chicago�Naperville�Joliet, IL 288,478 3.1%
4 San Francisco � Oakland � Fremont, CA 256,313 3.6%
5 Boston � Cambridge, MA � Quincy, MA 201,344 3.4%
6 Washington, D.C. 191,959 2.5%
7 Dallas � Fort Worth � Arlington, TX 183,718 3.5%
8 Miami � Miami Beach � Fort Lauderdale 183,346 4.7%
9 Atlanta � Marietta, GA � Sandy Springs, GA 180,168 4.3%
10 Philadelphia � Camden, NJ � Wilmington, DE 179,459 2.8%

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

407 members (219 Wasp, 257_X_50, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 47 invisible), 2,424 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,843
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.