Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by 6mm250
[Linked Image]

^ WTF is that THING holding the rifle ? ^

Mike

Why don't you take one for the team and go lift its leg and check. grin

I'd be skeered to even get near such a freakazoid , that schit might be contagious.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If I were a CT citizen I would be doing everything in my power to build a network of people that can obtain a copy of the list of people that have not registered.

Once you have that list you can start to get organized. Without organization you're not going to achieve anything.

Then, once organized, you perform very low cost, high volume actions. i.e. Everybody e-mail the same newspaper on the same day. Next day, the next newspaper. All at the same time. Then, certain elected officials. All the same day, all the same time. Then, protests. All the same day, all the same time.

A list may not be essential, but eventually you're gonna need to know who you need to gather up. Because laws like this force people into wanting to maintain anonymity. So mass "announcements" will only be effective to a point.

This would be my strategy if I were in this situation in my own state.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I'd be skeered to even get near such a freakazoid , that schit might be contagious.

Mike

Send it my way.

Buncha [bleep]' cowards.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That b*tch has a wedding band on her finger, wonder what the snatch licker she's with looks like?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by a12
There are too many citizens who are getting a government check of some kind, be it welfare, social security, pay check, or retirement, for "the people" to stand up for their rights.

^^Yep^^

'There are two distinct classes of men in the nation, those who pay taxes, and those who receive and live upon the taxes.' - Thomas Paine

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mirage243
That b*tch has a wedding band on her finger, wonder what the snatch licker she's with looks like?

She's the same as every other ugly woman I've met. Putty in my hands.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
If I were a CT citizen I would be doing everything in my power to build a network of people that can obtain a copy of the list of people that have not registered.

Once you have that list you can start to get organized. Without organization you're not going to achieve anything.

Then, once organized, you perform very low cost, high volume actions. i.e. Everybody e-mail the same newspaper on the same day. Next day, the next newspaper. All at the same time. Then, certain elected officials. All the same day, all the same time. Then, protests. All the same day, all the same time.

A list may not be essential, but eventually you're gonna need to know who you need to gather up. Because laws like this force people into wanting to maintain anonymity. So mass "announcements" will only be effective to a point.

Travis

Good call.
But, what are we gunna do when they shut down communications? Our favorite website is no longer available. Our cell phone mysteriously doesn't work anymore. Everything's electronic nowadays, so how fast can we adjust to going without it?

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Good call.
But, what are we gunna do when they shut down communications? Our favorite website is no longer available. Our cell phone mysteriously doesn't work anymore. Everything's electronic nowadays, so how fast can we adjust to going without it?

You gotta get to the bridge before you cross it.

I'm talking about right now, today, real world. What would I do? That is what I would do.

Travis

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Mike
I wonder why she didn't go the whole nine yards and get the operation.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Hang Tough CT, we all bitch back and forth but I doubt there's one here who wouldn't saddle up and help out our Brothers in CT holding fast and putting up the good fight.

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B3

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image]

Mike

Whatever it is, it should be outlawed!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Travis

Good call.

Ham radio will be the last method of communication that will be shut down. Get your self a portable and an extra 12 volt battery and be prepared.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by bruinruin
They just keep pushing.

Gun confiscations is one step closer in Connecticut.� The mainstream media spins it as �one more chance� for non-compliant gun owners who failed to register their scary guns before the January 1 deadline.

In reality, these letters -�106 to rifle owners, and 108 more to residents with standard capacity magazines � are the first step in the Connecticut State Police beginning to round up guns arbitrarily made illegal last year in that state.� These guns include America�s favorite rifle, the AR-15 and magazines over 10 rounds, which include the standard capacity magazines made for that America�s favorite rifle.

Failure to register is now a felony now in Connecticut.

How long will it be before there is bloodshed over this law?� We�re not sure, but we�re confident it is coming unless the law is rescinded or struck down by the courts.

Mike Vanderboegh of the edgy Sipsey Street Irregulars released an open letter a couple of weeks ago, warning of what�s coming to Connecticut.� The Connecticut State Police aren�t listening.� Yet.

We suspect attitudes may change after the first few rounds of bloodshed.

As it stands right now, the best estimates are that 4% of newly-regulated guns and magazines in The Nutmeg State have been registered, leaving a hundred thousand or more newly classified potential felons looking over their shoulder.

link.
(The link is hit and miss, keep trying)
We have people like Isaac on here saying that Universal Registration is something we can compromise on. Then we have this. In 1968 the Gun Control Act was passed but gun owners were told that the 4472's that were to be generated by it were never going to be used for registration, let alone confiscation. Unless Connecticut has some state paperwork, then the 4472's are exactly what are to be used for confiscation.

My take on it is this...there will be several quick test cases where the person having their guns confiscated will have compromises making it look like they deserved it in the news media. Maybe somebody who technically was not a legal gun owner anyway. This will make it more palatable to the average guy. Some people will get killed. Lot of gun owners will get scared and cave. Sorry to be negative, but that's how I see it.

"We have people like Isaac on here saying that Universal Registration is something we can compromise on."

What we need is Universal Registration of the Mentally Ill.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by djs

That's a cute thing to say. Only problem is the same people trying to take your guns will be the same people defining "mentally ill."

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243

I guess there is a miniscule a microscopic chance some poor blind slob of a man married that thing.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Mike
I wonder why she didn't go the whole nine yards and get the operation.

Already hung..tits come of next week?

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs

That's a cute thing to say. Only problem is the same people trying to take your guns will be the same people defining "mentally ill."

Travis
Spot-on.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They will be defining any one with a gun as mentally defective. Doesn't the form say mentally defective? That term does not have any meaning yet. They are trying to label gun owners so that everybody else will agree with them and thus no protests because the feds are just going after mentally defective people and we all know how bad those people are.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WildWest
They will be defining any one with a gun as mentally defective. Doesn't the form say mentally defective? That term does not have any meaning yet. They are trying to label gun owners so that everybody else will agree with them and thus no protests because the feds are just going after mentally defective people and we all know how bad those people are.

Huh?

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
[Linked Image]

Mike

Why don't you take one for the team and go lift its leg and check. grin

Just......damn. Dude......

(laffin')

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (10gaugemag, 308ld, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 18 invisible), 1,732 guests, and 1,003 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,627
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.