Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I hear ya EE, and agree.

Steve, 100K gun owners from across the U.S. descending on CT no way in phuuck is a 70 percentile voter for obunghole.

Gunner

Trump Won!
GB1

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The republican minority house leader,

That means democrats are the majority. Do you have the actual vote tally?

Dems have the majority easily, not all of them voted for the bill however.

Here is a link to the list: http://www.naturalnews.com/039845_Connecticut_gun_control_laws_voting_record.html

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It never ends.

I'll have to call bs. If there were 20 million NRA members; we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But since there isn't...

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I know that things take time to move through the legal process, however if you wait until all the stuff is turned in and destroyed, how hollow is the victory when the Supremes or some Federal Judge says they shouldn't do such things?

Connecticut gun owners should be moving their stuff to high ground immediately and prepare for a lengthy court battle. The enemy seems to have unlimited resources and collect more, from us, in order to fight us more and more, over and over. It never ends.

Although I am a firm believer that the media is full of [bleep], they have indicated over and over that many/most of the CT gun owners that did not comply are just unaware of the new laws they helped pass. If this is even partially true then once these sleepers wake up, there will be a flood of CT citizens rushing to register.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Unlike many 2nd amendment issues we can all address, this one belongs to the STATE OF CONNECTICUT. When it gets to the Federal level, we all have a dog in the hunt.

Connecticut will win this battle if they want too.

I feel like i should at least do something, feel like someones fookin with one of my little brothers, 100K gun owners on the capitol wouldn't make a statement?

Gunner
Also, consider this. Looking at it as a state matter, you have one of our states basically flaunting Constitutional law and being guilty of sedition. If one does it, more could follow. Sure seems like we've been being bullied where states rights are concerned, for years. Now it's turned around and the Feds are all for states rights.

Here is how the democrats and republicans both flaunt the State Constitution:

SEC. 15. Every citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the state.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It never ends.

I'll have to call bs. If there were 20 million NRA members; we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But since there isn't...
Call bs all you want, but the truth is it never has ended therefore my statement is true and you're just pissing in the wind with it blowing back on you. Many of the criticisms of the NRA are valid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Earlier you pointed at republicans who rammed this law through. Do you have a breakdown of dems and republicans who voted for it? I'll bet its pretty one sided. Of course thats just a guess grin

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunner500
I hear ya EE, and agree.

Steve, 100K gun owners from across the U.S. descending on CT no way in phuuck is a 70 percentile voter for obunghole.

Gunner

Go back to page #9 and read Steelhead's stats on the 2008 Presidential election.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Many of the criticisms of the NRA are valid.

Thats just your lame azz excuse for not being a member. Kinda like being being a ron paul supporter; fringe lunatic.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by 6mm250
[Linked Image]

^ WTF is that THING holding the rifle ? ^

Mike

America's worst nightmare... a bull dyke lesbian with PMS and a loaded automatic weapon, and a government job...she can do anything she wants with impunity...

That's one fugly dude!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Thats just your lame azz excuse for not being a member. Kinda like being being a ron paul supporter; fringe lunatic.

^^^plus one^^^^

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You can KMA. I'm a long-time NRA member and would have been a life member long ago had I trusted them fully. As it stands effing around with yearly or three year memberships is the only way to have a stick to beat them with when they do wrong. I voted for Bush twice and both McCain and Romney. Why don't you take your lies and shove them straight up your ass.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

...and they are not even trying to deny or cover up their true intentions any longer.

...and to think 70% of the citizens of CT are in favor of this. Scary!

Last edited by steve4102; 02/27/14.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

^^^plus one^^^^
You should wait on the high fiveing simpletons until you know the full story. What wantabear said is incorrect. I'm a member and have been for years. I supported Ron Paul until he was not the candidate for President then voted Republican. See the other post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
watchbear is deep into the bottle....again. wink

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H

Earlier you pointed at republicans who rammed this law through. Do you have a breakdown of dems and republicans who voted for it? I'll bet its pretty one sided. Of course thats just a guess grin

This is the best I could find: http://www.examiner.com/article/connecticut-republicans-voting-for-gun-ban-may-go-unpunished

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As it stands effing around with yearly or three year memberships is the only way to have a stick to beat them with when they do wrong.

I know that things take time to move through the legal process, however if you wait until all the stuff is turned in and destroyed, how hollow is the victory when the Supremes or some Federal Judge says they shouldn't do such things?

So whats your beotch with the NRA, that they can't get this chit to court fast enough for you? You probably need immediate results for that 35 bucks a year you spend laugh

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by okok
watchbear is deep into the bottle....again. wink

Go post your videos little boy. grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The bill was passed in the state Senate by a vote of 26-10, NPR Blog reported, citing a Hartford Courant story that documented "two of 22 Democrats and eight of 14 Republicans [were] opposed." The General Assembly vote was 105 to 44, wherein "[o]f the 98 House Democrats present, 13 voted no; and 31 of the 51 Republicans in the hall voted no.�

We can go with NPR for the time being. Looks like every other gun vote in America; more democrats than republicans, voted against your guns.

MOLON LABE

Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

273 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 32 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,459
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.