Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Supported from Oregon.

LOL
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been following from the background and happy to hear things seem to be resolving. I was hoping it's a matter of getting all systems back on line and in sync, I know that belly pain. Prayers continue.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mark,

The fact that Sherri seems to be doing better is great news. I have not and will not stop praying for her to beat this problem. You are doing a good thing just being there and helping her thru this. Keep the faith, you can do anything.

Dave

The toughest thing about doing nothing is knowing when you are finished?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks to all of you, most sincerely! For holding us up in prayer and for the kind words and well wishes.

It is 6:45 AM here, and much improvement was made through the night! It seems as though the systems that had been largely shut down for 10 days are not only back on line, but operating in overdrive as Sherri was up (and thusly I as well sharing the bed with her) quite a few times through the night to answer the calls of nature. I never thought I would be SO happy to have interupted sleep all night! The Doc's have her still on an IV to keep her hydrated, but want her to eat as much low fiber food as she can stand today and see how things go.

The cramps have gone almost completely away and we are SO praising God for this! My angel is sleeping away, backlit by the sun rising through the treetops here in Zion Illinois and is such a beautiful sight to me right now.

Mary, the main Surgical/Oncological Team DR. is supposed to drop by any minute and we are anxious to give her all of this good news. She has really taken a liking to Sherri (almmost everyone does when they meet her) and has been giving her lots of little pats and hugs when she comes by the room. And, she comes by the room MUCH more often than I have ever seen a DR, and especially an oncological surgeon at a VERY busy oncology only hospital, ever before.

This Cancer Treatment Center of America place is wonderfully amazing and so far above what we have come to expect as normal care and behaviour that IMO no other place can be compared to it or spoken of in the same sentence. I am looking forward to posting all of my photos and writing up a short story or report here of the whole place.

We are again very hopeful and rejoicing. Blessings to each of you once again, and I will post another report and update when I have one to give.

VERY sincerely,

Mark/Safariman

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Very good news this morning Mark!

Thanks for the positive update! Tell her to keep up the good work!

~Barry

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by safariman
Thanks to all of you, most sincerely! For holding us up in prayer and for the kind words and well wishes.

It is 6:45 AM here, and much improvement was made through the night! It seems as though the systems that had been largely shut down for 10 days are not only back on line, but operating in overdrive as Sherri was up (and thusly I as well sharing the bed with her) quite a few times through the night to answer the calls of nature. I never thought I would be SO happy to have interupted sleep all night! The Doc's have her still on an IV to keep her hydrated, but want her to eat as much low fiber food as she can stand today and see how things go.

The cramps have gone almost completely away and we are SO praising God for this! My angel is sleeping away, backlit by the sun rising through the treetops here in Zion Illinois and is such a beautiful sight to me right now.

Mary, the main Surgical/Oncological Team DR. is supposed to drop by any minute and we are anxious to give her all of this good news. She has really taken a liking to Sherri (almmost everyone does when they meet her) and has been giving her lots of little pats and hugs when she comes by the room. And, she comes by the room MUCH more often than I have ever seen a DR, and especially an oncological surgeon at a VERY busy oncology only hospital, ever before.

This Cancer Treatment Center of America place is wonderfully amazing and so far above what we have come to expect as normal care and behaviour that IMO no other place can be compared to it or spoken of in the same sentence. I am looking forward to posting all of my photos and writing up a short story or report here of the whole place.

We are again very hopeful and rejoicing. Blessings to each of you once again, and I will post another report and update when I have one to give.

VERY sincerely,

Mark/Safariman

Thanks for the great news, Mark. You have GREAT resolve to go through this. To say NOTHING of the ordeal endured by your wife. I really question my own strength faced with the same scenario. Our best to you and your wife.

Regards,
Steve and Nancy

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
glad to hear the good news. will pray for her continued improvement.

keith

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's good news

Psalm 116:12-19

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Prayers sent.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
We just saw the DR/Surgeon and she is VERY pleased with the rapid turnaround. Pending some blood and waste products testing, we might FINALLY get outta this joint tonight or in the morning! We would only be released to the integral guest quarters next door, but this would be a very welcome change after so many days in a row in this hospital room. We could walk over here several times each day for more testing and to eat in the hospital cafeteria.

Hope is bright once again, and Sherri is absolutely radiant this morning. I took some photos of her and of her getting hugged by Dr Mary. I will try to post them with the others when I get home to my downloading stuff.

We are SO grateful for our friends here and the prayer support offered.

Mark

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Great news !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Glad to hear the good news this morning!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That IS good news, Mark!

Prayers continue...

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great news Mark!

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More prayers sent.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Seems right.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 160user, 72 invisible), 3,190 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,435
Posts18,528,621
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.