Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would have problems voting for any black man for president. Their values differ from mine; and I don't think they can overcome racism.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I would have problems voting for any black man for president. Their values differ from mine; and I don't think they can overcome BEING RACISTS.
FIXED IT. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
chit i thought it was gonna be an actor but it is the dumb arse.....seriously this is what he spends his time on? no wonder he chose a drunk to be the ambassador for China.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
With all the problems in the world that he's supposed to have his finger on the pulse of, he does this. The man is an embarrassment to the country. Anyone who voted for him and still supports him are simply enemies of common sense.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would have problems voting for any black man for president. Their values differ from mine; and I don't think they can overcome racism.

I wouldn't have problem voting for Dr. Ben Carson, if he was inclined to run for president, but it doesn't sound like it is something that will happen.

Tim

"I hate rude behaviour in a man .....I won't tolerate it." Capt. Woodrow F. Call (Tommy Lee Jones) The Movie "Lonesome Dove"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing but Obamacare propaganda, along with it not being presidential and degrading to the office.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wouldn't have problem voting for Dr. Ben Carson, if he was inclined to run for president, but it doesn't sound like it is something that will happen.

He's just an out of touch city boy with no understanding of what a gun is. He may be a nice guy, kinda like romney, but we can do better.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ontrol_it_depends_on_where_you_live.html

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Ben Carson Allen West

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Carson is too damned honest to be a politician at any level for any party.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
West would do in a pinch, but of course he bit the hand that put him in office when he called the Tea Party schizophrenic.

His pigford votes giving billions to "black farmers" is still a big question mark for me

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Some Republicans are so desperate to counter the Democrats' spurious charges of racism that they are equally desperate to color coordinate they their candidates.

Picking a POTUS should be given more thought than picking pair of socks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rovering
Some Republicans are so desperate to counter the Democrats' spurious charges of racism that they are equally desperate to color coordinate they their candidates.

Picking a POTUS should be given more thought than picking pair of socks.

Unfortunately, it is often given far less thought. Many (most?) simply look for a letter following the last name and vote only for that and nothing more.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
How many hits did the prez get for that interview? The ACA is the big winner. Smart man that prez!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You really are here just to troll, nwa. What a poor, pathetic, miserable existence you must have.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Glock2240

Tim

I wouldn't have a problem voting for Allen West either. Hell, Herman Cain was my choice in 2012 until the propaganda corps smeared him. All these men seem to represent my values just fine.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
How many hits did the prez get for that interview? The ACA is the big winner. Smart man that prez!

When it comes to leadership ability and making wise and principled decisions that are good for this country, he is about as smart as a box of rocks - and is proving that every day. And, his ethical/moral quotient has proven to be lower than rocks. What a disgrace.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Do you think your values differ much from the values of Allen West.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The big winner declared by the biggest loser! Give it up Walt, 4ager only has 339 posts and he has your azz nailed to a tee. you don't fool anybody here your just a giant a azz and everyone knows it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

According to the numbers, he got about 25% of the "hits" Justin Beiber got on the same show. But I'm sure you won't let facts stop you, they never have in the past.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,268
Posts18,486,569
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.