Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
NH K9 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Seems that getting some folks around here to accept surplus gratitude is harder than a Whiteshirt's heart........... grin

Indy Outdoorman and his son saved my azz at the Hog killing. In my focus to get on the road and ensure my partners in crime were set, I left my pack/contents. Gregg and his son grabbed it for me and sent it back to NH. Pugs was invaluable in arranging the swap.

Steve, once again, put forth the labor necessary for us all to gather. I truly wish that you would let some of us slouched help more. It seems like all I accomplish is hiking, eating (Dan!), drinking and laughing.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good people here George for the most part. At least the ones that get out and actually meet other members.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
True, dang good group there George.

Gunner

Trump Won!
N
NH K9 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
To all the folks who I have had the fortune to meet.........I am richer by far for the experience. To have lawyers as diverse (each of a higher standard than many) engage in discussion/argument in a good natured manner is, generally, outside my zone.

Scott, Pat and those unable to attend.........hope to see you at some point. Pat, Connor keeps mentioning "that Texas whiteshirt you talk about".......something about fishing.

To the DB (probably those initials are open to interpretation)......once again an outstanding year. Jim/Bill, thanks for the company and stories.

Finally, and some will likely believe this reinforces their agendas, the cop contingent forced me to focus on some personal schit that's been brewing. CT, your perspective (though you likely have no idea) as one who has seen the tunnel through has been immensely beneficial.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
HEY!!!!!

2012 45 ACP 185gr Barnes=dead pig
2013 500 Nitro 570gr Barnes=dead pig
2014 450 Bushmaster 250gr Barnes=dead pig

I see a trend in the works here. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Hey George, don't feel like the Lone Ranger. If it hadn't been for the trifecta of Pugs, Greg and Jake, I'd forever be without my favorite coffee/whiskey drinking utensil.

Tanglewood was good enough to send me a message and let me know that my Carhartt coat, flashlight, reading glasses and a camo ditty bag were in his possession after the mad dash to get home.

My Grandfather told me long ago that friends were worth everything.

He was right.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

N
NH K9 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Jerry......at some point in the near future we may need to have a discussion.

FWIW, I figured Id better get this done or face Bobby's wrath next year smile

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
wink 10-Roger.

Gunner

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by NH K9
CT, your perspective (though you likely have no idea) as one who has seen the tunnel through has been immensely beneficial.

Friend, the fact that I have no idea is not unusual, but I saw some things in your eyes while we were marching around this year. You know you can call anytime. I'll tell you that Jim has been a great help to me, as it seems that I have run out of room to put things.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can't agree more with George. While Inhavent met anyone face to face yet i've spoken to quite a few. Jim being one of those who has hleped, along with Pat via PM and Ed many letters allowing me to vent about some stuff.

I say a prayer for all of you fellas, even Joel...

George i'll bet you're just as mich Gokd as the rest of em

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
george,

you'll, joe, and joel will never know the personal turmoil you guys helped me through. i was on the verge...of bad stuff

i own you 3 a debt i can never re-pay.

thank you from the bottom of our hearts

FJB
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
To all the folks who I have had the fortune to meet.........I am richer by far for the experience. To have lawyers as diverse (each of a higher standard than many) engage in discussion/argument in a good natured manner is, generally, outside my zone.
============

Jobs don't define a person's character. It was me who learned from you this year. I respected and appreciated it.

Bobby showed me some neat new tricks, as well.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i was so involved in my personal misery i failed to tune in to others.

george please forgive my inattentiveness

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
they bleach well in florida

FJB
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Something to do with the bright sunshine. You haven't been to Sanibel Island have you?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
no sir, but i've been to town and seen the pink elephant

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Call anytime brother. I rarely sleep. wink

That goes for all y'all that have my number.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
or who wants it

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me edit the last. Everybody but Bobby!

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i been burning your text message box up....

FJB
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (222Sako, 160user, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,278
Posts18,486,771
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.