Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 58 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 57 58
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
NOW your guys are talking shooting skill , HP silhoutte. More a matter or shooter skill and less of a bench- money game .

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Ain't no benches in highpower either. But I'll give you we used jackets and slings and don't shoot it all off 2 legs... grins.

Always thought silhouette was just good cross training. Can teach you to shoot approach and fast as its less time per shot offhand than highpower. Though I always thought the scopes were kinda like cheating... grins.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I tell you what it would sure be fun to see everyone in this thread show up at the Whittington center Sporting Rifle Match. Seems to me we'd figure out who is talking out their @ss and who isn't.

What a co-ink-a-dink

I'm there almost every month. I share the course record with about 4 other guys since it began.

blush

Rick,

Be careful what you wish for. I have seen Lil Fish shoot.

There was a video where he almost hit an egg at 500yds. 3 shots and 3 close misses. It was awesome. laugh laugh laugh

You guys do score close misses as hits, right????? laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rost495
Ain't no benches in highpower either. But I'll give you we used jackets and slings and don't shoot it all off 2 legs... grins.

Always thought silhouette was just good cross training. Can teach you to shoot approach and fast as its less time per shot offhand than highpower. Though I always thought the scopes were kinda like cheating... grins.
your gonna teach me .............. ok LMAO

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I tell you what it would sure be fun to see everyone in this thread show up at the Whittington center Sporting Rifle Match. Seems to me we'd figure out who is talking out their @ss and who isn't.

What a co-ink-a-dink

I'm there almost every month. I share the course record with about 4 other guys since it began.

blush

Rick,

There was a video where he almost hit an egg at 500yds. 3 shots and 3 close misses. It was awesome. laugh laugh laugh

you hit and egg every time at 500 yrds ? with no sighters ? Wait let me get my rubber boots on , I hate [bleep] between my toes

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ldholton
Rick,

you hit and egg every time at 500 yrds ? with no sighters ? Wait let me get my rubber boots on , I hate [bleep] between my toes

I am not going to miss 100% of the time and then act like that it is awesome.

Lil Fish never ever managed to hit the egg. Never ever.

There's your hint. grin

Hint.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R

your gonna teach me .............. ok LMAO

Teach silhouette? Nope. Highpower service rifle? Sure. Find out how many HM there are XC AND LR with a service rifle..... that one I can probably cover just fine.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Rick,

I am not going to miss 100% of the time and then act like that it is awesome.

Lil Fish never ever managed to hit the egg. Never ever.

There's your hint. grin

Hint.
with 3 shots ? sounds like a bet I might take

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny that the only guys on this thread who know anything about what they are talking about are the ones who actually shoot long range.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Funny that the only guys on this thread who know anything about what they are talking about are the ones who actually shoot long range.
I know 500M is a chip shot for a stud like you ,I even bet you shoot robin eggs at 500 off hand

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I'm guessing most of us could learn a thing or two from anyone who does well at Service Rifle or matches such as the Sporting Rifle Match. Or even F-Class shooting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm guessing most of us could learn a thing or two from anyone who does well at Service Rifle or matches such as the Sporting Rifle Match. Or even F-Class shooting.

Or 1000 yard Benchrest, as this thread is about load work for distance.....

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
all competitive shooting takes a lot of skill, well depending on if you actually try to be the best you can and win, some folks just like to have guns and go bang, and I get that too, no big deal.

But while we can chide each other, EACH sport takes its own skill set and knowledge, both by the user and the equipment they use.

Its one reason that in the off season, from your individual sport, that cross training can be not only fun but of huge help one way or the other.

I KNOW we learned a lot from all the cross training we did.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
with 3 shots ? sounds like a bet I might take

John gets 3 shots to hit a chicken egg at 500 yards and you're betting against him hitting the egg even once!?

Name the amount you want to bet that John won't hit a chicken egg 500 yards away at least once out of three attempts; I'll gladly bet you for whatever amount you want to bet that John will hit a chicken egg at 500 yards at least once out of three tries. Just PM me with the amount you wish to wager and I'll contact John and see where and when he wants to make scrambled eggs. I'm sure you'll want to be there or have someone you trust see John make 500 yard scrambled egg.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But while we can chide each other, EACH sport takes its own skill set and knowledge, both by the user and the equipment they use.

Each sport has it's accuracy requirements.

Benchrest takes it to the extreme that most won't chase....

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'd love to follow BR accuracy... but shooting 20K rounds a year, I can't afford the brass, time etc... in load prep and so on. Though we had a BR convert to SR once... was funny to watch him load thousands of rounds with the ?? Williams?? dies and an arbor press...

But we always did try to find the best accuracy we could. It sure helped with missed wind calls and oops shots...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Burns,

I enjoy your Imagination.almost as much as you do.

'Course I cain't slight you for aspiring to Imagine enough Pretend,to concoct a ruse where you were anywhere near me,nor viewed that which don't exist. Bless your heart...you poor poor stupid [bleep].

Hey,you never mentioned who you was trying to [bleep] and outta what,with your greasy Snake Oil Pretend. What the [bleep] kind of piece of [bleep] schit are trying to "sell" now?!?

Laffin'!

'lia,

What's funny,is how [bleep] clueless you are.

Shame you cain't savvy same...but that is the very crux of what oblivious humor is predicated upon.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'holton,

Shooting cleans on Chickum Eggs,is a crowd pleaser.

Seen it.(grin)

'fan,

Spent primers,remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

That most simplistic of facts,do reliably [bleep] up the Window Lickers.

Speakin' of which...where's Pouty Hunter?!? She was doing "great" too.

Laffin'!

'rost,

I enjoyed Shooting "Season". Funny schit!

Much to be said for shooting daily.

Hint.

Laffin'!

MagnumDoosh,

You poor poor clueless dumbfhukk.

Perhaps consider PM'ing SquatToPee,so as to bolster your Imagination and Pretend another notch. Though not so curiously,she's giving The Rifle as wide a berth as you. You two stupid [bleep] bolted together,couldn't run a water faucet.

Laffin'!

aalf,

Schit,that was close...here I was all set to buy a ladder,based upon single shootin' a Mouse Gun at wallpaper. Get some!

FUNNY schit!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer
Schit,that was close...here I was all set to buy a ladder,based upon single shootin' a Mouse Gun at wallpaper. Get some!
FUNNY schit!

grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd love to follow BR accuracy... but shooting 20K rounds a year, I can't afford the brass, time etc... in load prep and so on.

You proved my point better than I could.

Though we had a BR convert to SR once... was funny to watch him load thousands of rounds with the Wilson dies and an arbor press...

And on the flip side, it'd be as comical as trying to compete in 1K BR with your mouse gun shooting bulk ammo loading on the Dillon.

I'll all but guarantee you wrapping up last place.

Page 45 of 58 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,393 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,686
Posts18,475,107
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.