I'm moving to Hawaii and gonna get a 50 job

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
They'll have to switch some letters and make it SWT&A.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't see the need for it, for simple prostitution stings. I could see the nessecity for someone working long periods of UC where the ned to infiltrate gangs, OC organizations and such to have to be able to push ethical envelopes in order to complete their mission and or gain bonafides within said organization to get closet to bigger fish. But not so much on hooker watch

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac

You're a lawyer correct? Here is a question for you
A married cop gets a BJ from a hooker as evidence.
Can his wife sue for a divorce for him being unfaithful or does he get to claim he was just doing his job? laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd pimp out my finest hoe's ...just chucked full of some of the nastiest STD's.... and take the power from the police.... bring it on...I'll pay the chicks a bonus to boot! he!l I'll pay the ladies wages....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Here is a question for you
Can his wife sue for a divorce for him being unfaithful or does he get to claim he was just doing his job? laugh

Not a lawyer but I don't think "I was just doing my job" is gonna get you out of a divorce if the wife catches you.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I guess the tax payers get to foot the bill as well.

Sam......

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
The type of thinking that results in the the concept the "We must be able to break the law in order to enforce the law" tells you something about the current mindset of law enforcement and how they view themselves as being separate and distinct from the people whom they are sworn to "serve and protect".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Police officers have a message for state lawmakers: Undercover officers need to be able to have sex with prostitutes.

Cops been [bleep] everyone else, why should the hookers be special?

(can't believe no one jumped on this, you guys are letting me down)

J/K grin

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Marshgrass
The type of thinking that results in the the concept the "We must be able to break the law in order to enforce the law" tells you something about the current mindset of law enforcement and how they view themselves as being separate and distinct from the people whom they are sworn to "serve and protect".

I agree with gitem, they should not have to do that to make a case.

This is driven by the prosecutors, not the cops, who won't charge a case without absolute proof, which is a crock of crap.

I know that there have been, and will be, corrupt cops who are also sexual predators, but most cops don't want to have ANYTHING to do with hookers.

Someone needs to be jacking up the prosecutors for requiring such drastic measures to make a case and the Judges for ruling such.

There's a long discussion that will ensue about whether prostitution should be a crime or not. I suggest folks go back and read HugAJackass' post about Liberty and get back to me.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by isaac

You're a lawyer correct? Here is a question for you

Most state's are "no fault" so it wouldn't matter.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

^^All too accurate!^^

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Prostitute: "Take it big love daddy!"

Cop: "You have *ungh!*,...the right *ungh-ungh*,..to *ungh!* remain silent. If you choose *ungh!*,..to,..*SPLORT!!*,.......aww fuggit,....gimme a cigarette"

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

This is driven by the prosecutors, not the cops, who won't charge a case without absolute proof, which is a crock of crap.

I know that there have been, and will be, corrupt cops who are also sexual predators, but most cops don't want to have ANYTHING to do with hookers.

Someone needs to be jacking up the prosecutors for requiring such drastic measures to make a case and the Judges for ruling such.

There's a long discussion that will ensue about whether prostitution should be a crime or not. I suggest folks go back and read HugAJackass' post about Liberty and get back to me.

Ed

True, they prefer to keep a plant bag handy of drugs or stolen jewelery with which to extort sex from our previously innocent teenage daughters.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Rovering

True, they prefer to keep a plant bag handy of drugs or stolen jewelery with which to extort sex from our previously innocent teenage daughters.

Did this happen to you when you were a teenager?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cracking down on prostitution; my arse!

When I lived in Waikiki, if you wanted a hooker, they were all literally standing out in front of the police station. Tell me the cops weren't getting a cut? They stood there because they had protection. Wasn't nobody cracking down on anything. This is just giving the cops more protection from getting fired for being in the racket of prostitution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rovering
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed

Must be hell where you live.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Won't be long before we figure out his previous handle.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Well I guess that the really good looking high class hookers are about to be rousted big time.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,066 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,580
Posts18,510,916
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.