Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Another one chimes in. Your sort run in packs.

And your sort doesn't?

Please.

No offense, but given the 911 call, the witness accounts that there was a gun, the 80 seconds+ the cops are asking the guy to put down the gun, the photo of the gun, and the deceased's facebook posts, when you realize your poker hand has been played out, you decide to play "go fish" with the Boston terrorist police pic.

And then call Bob a psychopath?

Yea, that about sums it up.

This is another win for Officer Body Cams. Nothing like evidence to kill a good conspiracy theory.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

So we should change who we are as a nation because of those two guys? Isn't that handing them the victory?

I saw several officers yesterday. Not one of them was wearing hard exterior body armor, nor carrying a long gun, or in a BDU style uniform. They were all in the same uniforms and carrying the same ugly glocks and beautiful Sigs they were the day before Boston.

You really need to get out a little more my friend.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/29/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RWE
Another one chimes in. Your sort run in packs.

And your sort doesn't?

Please.

No offense, but given the 911 call, the witness accounts that there was a gun, the 80 seconds+ the cops are asking the guy to put down the gun, the photo of the gun, and the deceased's facebook posts, when you realize your poker hand has been played out, you decide to play "go fish" with the Boston terrorist police pic.
That picture was a specific reply to a specific post. Take it in context.
And then call Bob a psychopath?
An absence of conscience is the hallmark of psychopathy.

PS Please show me where I said anything critical about the police involved in the shooting in question. Absent that, I expect an apology from you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach. Seems a lot that Hawk can't do. I bet if the guy was black and driving a pickup recklessly down the road, he would be all in for shooting him.

He needs to learn that tin foil is best used for cooking, not apparel.

Sean
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So we should change who we are as a nation because of those two guys? Isn't that handing them the victory?

No...but YOU should wander into the nearest mosque and rub yourself up the leg of the very first really angry Islamist you see.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by curdog4570
" We could only wish that he'd take the same road as his lame brained, convict loving old lady and take The_Real_Browneye with him for a permanent circle jerk with their ilk."

Mz Penny is a valued member of this forum, a real classy lady,and certainly undeserving of an insult.

You need to apologize and you need to do it NOW.
I agree. I haven't seen Penny post here for literally years. Maybe I'm missing it but I think she left specifically because of insults generated by trash. I like Hawk too, for that matter and Barak, but posting such things about a lady such as Penny is beyond the pale. There have been chicks on here that WANTED to get into the fray, but Penny was never one of them. She was always a classy lady and is totally undeserving of such.

When I need your opinion about anything, including judging someone's character, I'll be sure to ask. Until then, go kcuf yourself.

I hear Barak and The_Real_Browneye are looking for a pivot man. Better hurry though, I think there's already one in line ahead of you for the position.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'm still waiting for my apology from RWE. He screwed up and needs to be a man about it.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
TFF.

What a frikken screwball.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by isaac
TFF.

What a frikken screwball.
Now, getting you to man up would be a hopeless cause.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He owns a Yorkie. "Manning up" is a biological impossibility.

wink

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 4ager
He owns a Yorkie. "Manning up" is a biological impossibility.

wink
I reckon you're right.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by curdog4570
" We could only wish that he'd take the same road as his lame brained, convict loving old lady and take The_Real_Browneye with him for a permanent circle jerk with their ilk."

Mz Penny is a valued member of this forum, a real classy lady,and certainly undeserving of an insult.

You need to apologize and you need to do it NOW.
I agree. I haven't seen Penny post here for literally years. Maybe I'm missing it but I think she left specifically because of insults generated by trash. I like Hawk too, for that matter and Barak, but posting such things about a lady such as Penny is beyond the pale. There have been chicks on here that WANTED to get into the fray, but Penny was never one of them. She was always a classy lady and is totally undeserving of such.

When I need your opinion about anything, including judging someone's character, I'll be sure to ask. Until then, go kcuf yourself.

I hear Barak and The_Real_Browneye are looking for a pivot man. Better hurry though, I think there's already one in line ahead of you for the position.
You can change the subject all you want but the fact of the matter is, you insulted a lady.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can change the subject all you want but the fact of the matter is, you insulted a lady.

He did, and she is a lady, but it's more important for folks to just read the thread and see what kind of a guy GreatWaputi is than it is for him to apologize.

Matter of fact, if he apologized, he'd probably spoil the effect.

For my own taste, I prefer it just the way it is. Illuminating.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I haven't seen Penny post here for literally years. Maybe I'm missing it but I think she left specifically because of insults generated by trash. I like Hawk too, for that matter and Barak, but posting such things about a lady such as Penny is beyond the pale. There have been chicks on here that WANTED to get into the fray, but Penny was never one of them. She was always a classy lady and is totally undeserving of such.

Thank you, Ethan, and all the rest who came to my defense. It's good to know that I may be gone, but am not forgotten. smile

As I continue to live my life, it is more and more important to me to follow the path that I feel God has laid out for me. That path still takes me into both men's and women's prisons here in the state where I live.

In Matthew 25:40, it says, "The King will reply, �Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.�" I take that very seriously. What I do, I do unto God. It is amazing how the experience of God's love can change a person's life, inside or outside the walls of a prison.

I hope and pray that each of you will talk to God and ask Him what path he has set out for you. And that you will step out in faith and follow that path. Our paths will not always be the same, but that is between you and God. God bless all of you in your endeavors.

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm still waiting for my apology from RWE. He screwed up and needs to be a man about it.

From someone that does not practice what he preaches this is beyond hilarious.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Barak

He did, and she is a lady, but it's more important for folks to just read the thread and see what kind of a guy GreatWaputi is than it is for him to apologize.

Matter of fact, if he apologized, he'd probably spoil the effect.

For my own taste, I prefer it just the way it is. Illuminating.

Whilst I do tend to not read your posts I will state that you are correct about the wap, and the slight to your wife was not warranted or called for.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It's not the destination...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
I haven't seen Penny post here for literally years. Maybe I'm missing it but I think she left specifically because of insults generated by trash. I like Hawk too, for that matter and Barak, but posting such things about a lady such as Penny is beyond the pale. There have been chicks on here that WANTED to get into the fray, but Penny was never one of them. She was always a classy lady and is totally undeserving of such.

Thank you, Ethan, and all the rest who came to my defense. It's good to know that I may be gone, but am not forgotten. smile

As I continue to live my life, it is more and more important to me to follow the path that I feel God has laid out for me. That path still takes me into both men's and women's prisons here in the state where I live.

In Matthew 25:40, it says, "The King will reply, �Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.�" I take that very seriously. What I do, I do unto God. It is amazing how the experience of God's love can change a person's life, inside or outside the walls of a prison.

I hope and pray that each of you will talk to God and ask Him what path he has set out for you. And that you will step out in faith and follow that path. Our paths will not always be the same, but that is between you and God. God bless all of you in your endeavors.

Penny
Penny, you were always one of the good ones here and it was a sad day when you quit posting as much. I miss your husband posting as much as he used to as well. There will always be uncouth hollerers around to bother good folks like yourselves. I'm glad to call them out once in awhile.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for that invocation, Ma'm.

...and God Bless you.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So the folks who brought us Ruby Ridge and Waco are going to be investigating these folks for excessive use of force?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,436 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.