Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Begich's new spot features him on snowmobile, and touting his efforts..... whistle Anybody see it ???? Why is it only the rich "and all powerful" ones get to ride around on a snowgo up north in the "no snowmobiles zone" and the out of state folks filming it...... oh yea were just peasant's, i forgot!!! ........hes full of chit > """""Begich�s ad claimed that "he forced Washington to open up the Arctic Ocean to oil drilling." Begich wasn�t in the Senate when the government awarded leases to Shell, but the leases were only the first step toward drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Numerous other federal permits were required before Shell could drill there, and by multiple accounts, Begich played a key role in pushing the administration from the time he began serving in the Senate.

Shell did drill in 2012 -- the first activity in that region of the Arctic in decades -- though after complications arose, including legal ones, the company hasn�t done so again.

So Begich can rightfully take credit for helping advancing Shell�s oil-drilling permits in the Arctic Ocean, but there�s currently no drilling taking place."""""

Last edited by atvalaska; 04/01/14.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, I've seen the ad. Not surprised. Didn't Al Gore invent the internet? Why shouldn't Obummer's lapdog for Alaska claim he initiated drilling in the Arctic Ocean? Baggage & the Dims runnin' scared regarding his seat. Every once & awhile Fox News talks about the Senators up for re-election that are on the edge of losing them. Our friendly lapdog is always on the list.
What did you expect? They are geniuses but only in their own minds.
Bear in Fairbanks

Last edited by Bear_in_Fairbanks; 04/01/14.

"Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
Amazingly, I've lived long enough to see a President who is worse than Carter.
And finally,
Gun control means using two hands.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Remember and remind everyone you know he voted for the unaffordable health careless act, and for Holder as AG.

Mead or Dan should tear him a new one come fall.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender
Remember and remind everyone you know he voted for the unaffordable health careless act, and for Holder as AG.

We can only hope.
B.I.F.

"Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
Amazingly, I've lived long enough to see a President who is worse than Carter.
And finally,
Gun control means using two hands.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I wish Mead would do some campaigning, I have yet to see a single commercial on tv or hear one on the radio. I don't even want to think about Begich winning, it gives me a migraine.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If you want to piss Bagazz just call him a Harry Reid Lap dog to his face. Get's him sputtering. When I called him out on Obammy care he explained how much smarter he was than the folks here in Alaska that didn't realize how much we needed this. Obama care needs to be shoved up is arse as he's pushed out of office. Go Mead!!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw that weasle in Lowes last year, I wanted to give him a piece of my mind but my wife was worried i'd get booted out of the store. Luckily he had his son with him or it could have gotten ugly.

Steelhead

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
He goes a lot of places with that little kid. I think it's so people won't punch him out. I was just as tempted, let me tell you. And I ran into him where I worked. It was all I could do to keep from "straightening" his lapels, and slap him a little. laugh

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Since when did the truth have anything to do with politics? "don't tell the truth, tell em what you want them to believe"

Fu**ing scumbag.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Or the two twits on SCOTUS.

Bagitch must be scared to death of Dan Sullivan because his attack ads specifically target him. He hasn't approved a peep against Treadwell yet.

I know the folks in King Cove aren't happy with him either. He's avoided us like the plague and and he hasn't defended us on record. His non-commitment on the King Cove-Cold Bay Road speaks volumes about were his loyalties really lie.

Afterall he doesn't want to risk pissing off the eco-nazis and losing a significant amount of democrap financial support that comes from them. As far as his horseschitt propaganda about Shell's drilling activity, both he and the eco-nazis know it's horseschitt and he has their blessing to use it.

Fahq Bagitch with a broken stick.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All one has to do run ads on how Begich ran Alaskans favorite son uncle ted's name through the mud on false allegations to get elected and never said he was sorry for doing it after uncle Ted was found to be innocent.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 79S
All one has to do run ads on how Begich ran Alaskans favorite son uncle ted's name through the mud on false allegations to get elected and never said he was sorry for doing it after uncle Ted was found to be innocent.

Hopefully that hasn't been forgotten.

But hey, us repubs have to claim Lisa. I like Mark more than Lisa. I detest Lisa. I don't like Young.

Our pols in Alaska suck.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by 79S

Hopefully that hasn't been forgotten.

But hey, us repubs have to claim Lisa. I like Mark more than Lisa. I detest Lisa. I don't like Young.

Our pols in Alaska suck.

We need to clean house, our politicians don't give a crap about Alaska or Alaskans, they care only about getting re-elected and staying on the gravy train.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
they called him "lost baggage" on the radio yesterday lol!! .......I think its time to make a couple sheet of plywood /monster signs ...with some catch'e phrase... in the back of the pickup ...park it just right at busy fred meyers and drive it though all the busy intersections !!!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Calvin

But hey, us repubs have to claim Lisa.

Why?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Every time some clown runs for office they have to present themselves is the light they think the public wants to see. It doesn't matter if it is a school board election in Anchorage or Begich, the spin doctors go to work creating an image for the public to digest.

About a year ago a candidate in Wasilla was running for the state legislator and he ran a series of ads on TV showing himself riding up some guys driveway on horseback. touting how conservative he was, a school administrator and a hunter. Well, about 12 years ago I worked for this guy and I never saw him on a sno-go, out hunting or fishing or ever out of town ever. He did a good job of presenting himself the way the voters wanted to see him and got elected. Today he is doing everything in his power to gut public education funding and shift public education $ into private schools. I think the voters got what they wanted in Wasilla! Nice!

In the end we as voters/consumers have the real control of this type of thing. don't buy the product. Remember Mike Dukakis back in 1987(?) riding in a tank? Did you buy that image? Bet not!

Vote!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
voting is just a way of "sharing the wealth" ....Ya, head down to any Borough assembly meeting/ budget hearing ...and look at the folks with their hand out to get "their pile of $$$" ...From OUR pile!!!!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Right on. What ever happened to a call to public service?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by mog75
[Linked Image]

That one was earned and you should keep using it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

351 members (160user, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10ring1, 30 invisible), 1,903 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,487
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.