Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by isaac
No doubt they couldn't be as intelligent as you seem to be.

How'd you meet your fair share, by the way?

I'm on a first name basis with every single LEO in my city and county, including the Sherriff, granted it is a small county and every one knows every one, they're a bunch of pretty good sh*ts as a whole, but none of em are gonna be starring on Wheel Of Fortune or Jeopardy any time soon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by mirage243
I can't believe you dumb sh*ts think that police training is such a great piece of intellectual education, do you watch what these dumb ph*ckers do on a regular basis. I'm pretty sure the IQ average of most police officers is below the average of a lot of ordinary jobs out there. I'm not saying all of them are dumb schits, but I've met my fair share.

You mean someone with an IW high enough to spout Bravado about how far he could kick a dog?

IW ???? laugh laugh

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I can't believe you dumb sh*ts think that police training is such a great piece of intellectual education, do you watch what these dumb ph*ckers do on a regular basis. I'm pretty sure the IQ average of most police officers is below the average of a lot of ordinary jobs out there. I'm not saying all of them are dumb schits, but I've met my fair share.

You mean someone with an IW high enough to spout Bravado about how far he could kick a dog?

How many times have you let them little football dogs chase you back to your car? . . . . . . .lmao

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by isaac
No doubt they couldn't be as intelligent as you seem to be.

How'd you meet your fair share, by the way?

I'm on a first name basis with every single LEO in my city and county, including the Sherriff, granted it is a small county and every one knows every one, they're a bunch of pretty good sh*ts as a whole, but none of em are gonna be starring on Wheel Of Fortune or Jeopardy any time soon.

LMAO!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

How many times have yo

u let them little football dogs chase you back to your car? . . . . . . .lmao

I rarely have problems with dogs. I find it much easier to just keep a box of dog treats in mu patrol bag and ask the owners if it's ok to hive their dogs one.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And although it is pretty tactical, me holding the trump card was never intended to be a tactic.

I thought TRH wouldn't want his personal info readily available and so I warned him about his name being available on PB. And I kept my mouth shut about it until today, when I needed evidence that I wasn't a psychopath.

The only thing keeping me from revealing the information is my genuine concern for his well being and to save him from any potential hassle. And then he calls me a psychopath.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Your auto-correct is messing with you, John.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Don't work them up too much folks or they'll take it out on the aged and disabled on their next shift.

Aged:

Cop Charged in Death of 95-Year-Old Nursing Home Resident

The events leading up to John Wrana's death read more like the treatment for a zany cop comedy than the makings of a real life tragedy. Cook County, Illinois, police were called to Wrana's nursing home last year when the 95-year-old World War II veteran resisted being taken to the hospital. When then cops arrived, Wrana was brandishing his cane and a shoehorn as weapons.

That's when things turned surreal and tragic. Wrana picked up a kitchen knife, which officers ordered him to put down. Any reasonable person would know better than to use much physical force on an extremely elderly man defending himself with a shoehorn and a kitchen knife. But Officer Craig Taylor�who later said he thought the shoehorn was a machete�responded by shocking Wrana with a stun gun and pelting him with five rounds of bean bags fired from a shotgun.

Taylor's totally unreasonable and inappropriate use of force caused Wrana internal bleeding, from which he later died.

Prosecutors said Taylor fired the beanbag rounds from somewhere between six and eight feet away, when the proper distance is 15 feet away at minimum. He also refused to allow nursing home staff to help, according to Wrana's family's attorney.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/04/02/cop-charged-in-95-year-old-vets-death

Disabled:

BRUTAL St. Louis Police Beat & Bludgeon Mentally Disabled Man in his Own Home

This was brutal.
St. Louis police officers were caught on tape beating Mario Crump, a mentally disabled man, in his own home.

�I don`t think that you take a man that`s sitting in a chair in his living room, and use a club on them or, or your fists,� said Mike Keller, Executive Director.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/caught-on-tape%E2%86%92-st-louis-police-beat-bludgeon-mentally-disabled-man-in-his-own-home-video/

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You in between pizza deliveries, Jason?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

mu patrol bag and ask the owners if it's ok to hive their dogs one.

Care to decode that please ?

Must be the IW quotient when factored in.

Denny.

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
How do you explain Obama being elected TWICE!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

mu patrol bag and ask the owners if it's ok to hive their dogs one.

Care to decode that please ?

Must be the IW quotient when factored in.

Denny.

Fuggin Iphone keys

Supposed to say. I keep a bag of dog treats in my patrol bag, and ask permission from the owner if it's ok for the dog to have a treat

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nah, stubby fingers !!! laugh

Denny.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob

It depends doesn't it? DWIs are the easiest because the statements all say the same thing, but there is always a DVD. So the jury can see that you're client wasn't swaying and wasn't slurring his words and so on and so forth. That is why DWIs only have a about a fifty percent conviction rate for those that actually go to trial.

If you're practicing in a jurisdiction where there's always a DVD of a DUI investigation, then that means the majority of your DUI clients are pleading out. No wonder you've got a 50% win rate for those that go to trial.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That too, and multi tasking.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Doughnuts. whistle

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by JoeBob

It depends doesn't it? DWIs are the easiest because the statements all say the same thing, but there is always a DVD. So the jury can see that you're client wasn't swaying and wasn't slurring his words and so on and so forth. That is why DWIs only have a about a fifty percent conviction rate for those that actually go to trial.

If you're practicing in a jurisdiction where there's always a DVD of a DUI investigation, then that means the majority of your DUI clients are pleading out. No wonder you've got a 50% win rate for those that go to trial.

I've never lost a DUI case, not that it matters to me either way. I did have one thrown out, but that was because our witness, who signed the statement giving us the PC to gwt a warrant for blood work on the suspect refused to testify.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
How do you explain Obama being elected TWICE!

Police Union Votes

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Gitem:

I think there are some departments that do a better job with DUI investigations than others. I think there are counties where the jury pool is heavily represented by functioning alcoholics.

Where I've practiced, the win rate for the prosecution in DUI cases is a lot higher than what Joe Bob is describing. Notice he hasn't - so far - given us the stats on his dipso clients who take one look at their DVD and sink into his office floor in embarrassment.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
And although it is pretty tactical, me holding the trump card was never intended to be a tactic.

I thought TRH wouldn't want his personal info readily available and so I warned him about his name being available on PB. And I kept my mouth shut about it until today, when I needed evidence that I wasn't a psychopath.

The only thing keeping me from revealing the information is my genuine concern for his well being and to save him from any potential hassle. And then he calls me a psychopath.
Well, perhaps you're a psychopath with integrity. OK, that's good evidence against you being one. So I apologize.

Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 160user, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,842
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.