Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
#8752627 04/06/14
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I know it really bothers people to see 22 ammunition for sale, but there still is a need for this stuff. I don't need to qualify how I got it, but it wasn't at Walmart or any other store. I found a guy that has a ton of ammunition and I have to buy a bunch of other ammo along with the 22 to get this stuff, so I did.

If you want it, help yourself, if you don't thanks for keeping the ad fresh, but it is still late production ammunition that Walmart never got a chance to sell. Since when could you buy cases from any store since this whole thing went South?

I have 10 boxes, 1 full case of Federal 550 pack hollow points @$72.00/box which is at a rate of $65.00/500

I have 10 boxes, 1 full case of Winchester 333 pack hollow points @ $44.00/box, again a rate of $65.00/500

I have 1 box of Remington 525 pack hollow points for $70.00 a rate of $65.00/500

4 cartons of CCI Blazer and 2 cartons of Remington Thunderbolt LR for $60.00/carton of 500...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Do prices include shipping?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Nothing worse than a scalper.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
of course there is. The buyer is the enabler.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It amazes me that you dimwits can't just sit on your hands for a short while, and watch the "ammo shortage" fix itself.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

Sure there is. Child molesters, any politician who voted for Obamacare, thieves, dog fighters, any voter who voted for Obama, the sorry sacks who create computer viruses, most any other politician not already covered, meth heads, folks who can't keep their nose out of others business, poachers...

Scalpers are a long way from the bottom of the list. grin

Black Cows Matter!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
And of course, you could just not buy it, not comment on it and move along if you don't want or need any.

Bump it up for Shrapnel.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

You sure as hell aren't contributing anything to this post. Why be an a$$ H*le about it. His prices are real close to what I've found at Cabelas and Sportsmans Warehouse WHEN I CAN FIND IT. I don't mind paying a little more to get it. Better than not having any. I suppose you guys think the prices are going to go back to where they were 10 years ago. You are in for a real shock and you won'[t have any. Go find somewhere you can actually contribute something. You got it cheaper post an ad or keep it to your self.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
See previous post regarding dimwits

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You guys need to quit enabling this kind of activity.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Good on ya,Goat.... You are obviously one of the few who "get it"

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Sure there is. Child molesters, any politician who voted for Obamacare, thieves, dog fighters, any voter who voted for Obama, the sorry sacks who create computer viruses, most any other politician not already covered, meth heads, folks who can't keep their nose out of others business, poachers...

Scalpers are a long way from the bottom of the list. grin

Oh you mean like guys who are figuratively raping children's shooting sports programs by hoarding ammo so the kids can't find ammo, then selling it at ridiculous prices that the programs cannot afford? Nah, they are just as bad as everybody else.

They are screwing over our future all in the name of the almighty dollar. I'm phugging sick of it.

Last edited by prairie_goat; 04/06/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The drama queens are out again!!!!

GA precision all day long
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
A seller has the right to ask whatever he wants for his product. Fire members have the right to comment on prices that are roughly 3x what the product sells for at Wally World. It's a free internet mofos.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You guys need to quit enabling this kind of activity.

For the record, I don't have a problem in the world with Shrapnel but I agree a 110% with goat.

All the fools who keep buying this crap up at 3-4x what it should be keep this foolishness going.

If people just quit buying inflated ammo for 2-3 weeks, there would be little need for the people who keep buying everything to continue to do so.

Shelves would start to fill up again and we could carry on as normal.

Life is just one damned thing after another
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Yep, hate posts like this, money must be tight to do this IMO.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Techsan
A seller has the right to ask whatever he wants for his product. Fire members have the right to comment on prices that are roughly 3x what the product sells for at Wally World. It's a free internet mofos.

Oh hell yeah, Why don't you run over to Wally world and pick me up some. BOth 50 round boxes because they have a limit. I don't hear the same thing about Cabelas who has one limit and is pretty darn close to the prices here. Or Sportsmans Whorehouse who has a two box limit and is pretty close to the prices here. If you want it buy it. If you don't move on . Nothing to see here but some Ass Holes trying to bust a guys chops for making available what we can't get elsewhere. If you got it cheaper but up an add. It's a free world.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
FYI gander mountain currently has thunderbolts and federals on sale for 2.49 per 50 and 10 box limit plus one bulk pack ,last one I stopped in last week had plenty and for the record ,I have no problem with shrapnel either but I telling you there are other sources ,I also think we need to keep our shooting sports alive by encouraging not discouraging younger shooters !!!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Caribou,

First step, show me my valuation of the asking prices is wrong. Second step, show me where I criticized the OP for his post. Third step, once you have failed to complete steps 1 or 2, is where you GFY.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by Techsan

Oh hell yeah, Why don't you run over to Wally world and pick me up some. BOth 50 round boxes because they have a limit. I don't hear the same thing about Cabelas who has one limit and is pretty darn close to the prices here. Or Sportsmans Whorehouse who has a two box limit and is pretty close to the prices here. If you want it buy it. If you don't move on . Nothing to see here but some Ass Holes trying to bust a guys chops for making available what we can't get elsewhere. If you got it cheaper but up an add. It's a free world.

Why do you think those places have a limit? Long story short, it's because of deals like this.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 325wsm1, 35, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 13,723 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,003
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.