Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Fine Bruin and huntsman, put your $ where your mouth is and cut a deal with the guy. Unless you're just meanies...

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Uriah
Fine Bruin and huntsman, put your $ where your mouth is and cut a deal with the guy. Unless you're just meanies...

There's no deals here slick! Just asking for information from folks with vast experience in these matters!

I hope your folks are paying your babysitter a lot of money! I'll be earns it!

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns! (from a 1960's bumper sticker)
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Typical pissed off at the world liberal Dimocrap. He's afraid someone else is going to get something free before he.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTF does me buying a rifle or not buying a rifle have to do with asking you to refrain from being a jerk toward a group of people you've not taken the time to get to know a bit?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Just another sock puppet troll.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Greybeard,

I am sorry you are in the position that you are in, however I would be remiss not to mention that everyone needs help at some point, and when someone is trying to offer help you may be wise to take it. The saying that you can't help people who won't help themselves comes to mind, sometimes helping yourself is as simple as excepting help from a stranger.

Best of luck to you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Amigo, you have my prayers and sympathy. Hope things get better for you.

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Well folks! I wish I could say it's been fun but it hasn't and still only one reply on prices!

The troll did mention something I never thought of, Gunbroker!
How bout that, the troll actually did some good!

Uriah

Have a nice night! I hope your parents don't catch you on their machine!

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns! (from a 1960's bumper sticker)
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

May be a new record.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The prices given are correct, that is why nobody has elaborated on them, go from there.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have been where you are and know it is not fun but it is a long way from the end of the world. Hang in there and don't let it break you.

There are good folks here offering you a hand. It is not a bad thing to get a little help.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Greybeard,

I am sorry you are in the position that you are in, however I would be remiss not to mention that everyone needs help at some point, and when someone is trying to offer help you may be wise to take it. The saying that you can't help people who won't help themselves comes to mind, sometimes helping yourself is as simple as excepting help from a stranger.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you very very much! I really only wanted some info and as usual some of my dirty laundry slipped out! It's hard sometimes when your neck deep in s h i t (or in this case Uriah) to not let it slip out! I've basically lost most of my friends also thru the years by not being able to do or go anywhere with them!
Sometimes s h i t is all there is in ones life! When that happens it's so very difficult to not mention it to someone!

Thanks and I'll be fine! I'll get thru this myself or die trying!
Have a great night!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good luck to you.
Don't listen to the Trolls

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by heavywalker
The prices given are correct, that is why nobody has elaborated on them, go from there.

Thanks so much!!!!! I wanted to go to a dealer I used to do a lot of business with (Me buying, them selling) but I can see now I'll have to take a lot less then i thought! And I was amazed to see the AR was worth more then my beloved Sako! That was an eye opener!

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Amigo, you have my prayers and sympathy. Hope things get better for you.

Thank you! I'm very sorry I let me situation out! I just figured someone would ask why the hell are you selling a Sako! I would have!

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Scott F
I have been where you are and know it is not fun but it is a long way from the end of the world. Hang in there and don't let it break you.

There are good folks here offering you a hand. It is not a bad thing to get a little help.

I really do appreciate it but that will never happen! I'll get thru it or die trying!

Really there only been a couple of pricks in this thread so far! I had no idea their were so many kind and helpful folks here and believe it or not I've been reading here for many years!

Thanks to all those who offered help, advice and the pricing!!!!
I started out just looking for knowledge and ended up finding friends! I guess it wasn't such a bad day after all!

Thanks again!

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by funshooter
Good luck to you.
Don't listen to the Trolls

Thanks!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnGreyBeard
Well folks! I wish I could say it's been fun but it hasn't and still only one reply on prices!

Uriah

Best of luck to you sir. Please don't be offended by those that offer help. They do it for the right reason.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by MtnGreyBeard

Uriah

Best of luck to you sir. Please don't be offended by those that offer help. They do it for the right reason.

Thanks! I realize that and can't really be angry with them! I admire them for being able and willing to help someone! I just don't think it's worth wasting it on me!

Women and children every single night go to bed hungry, veterans live with the horrors that never leave them, animals are abused by the minute as well as people! Mothers have to decide on food for the kids or medicine for them!

I've always believed that the only thing keeping us from living in a true "Garden of Eden" is us!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dickhead in the basement.......

[Linked Image]

MGB, sorry for the azzholes that seem to crop up. Please consider the hand up you have been offered. I was out of work for seven months a few years ago and know what humility is. As per your situation, I have paid into the system since I was in high school and was shocked at how hard it was to get some of what I paid for. Family and friends came to my aid, and for that I am very grateful. The best of luck and hope to you and your situation.

Last edited by calikooknic; 04/07/14.

Sean
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (35, AceBall, 6mmbrfan, 16penny, 14 invisible), 1,601 guests, and 716 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,966
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.