Campfire Ranger
D
Concealed means exactly that.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The Chicago natives would love to find a naive white boy walking around with an uber 10 to take.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Why is it always someone else's fault with this guy? He has no personal responsibility. It's alarming, really.

Yep, that seems to be the M.O. I'm sure he feels like his and his wife's health problems are the fault of someone else, as well.

I've noticed a pattern: He will make a post such as this, or his three, simultaneous ass-shot, bear hunting threads. But, in between, there will be some kind of "pity party" thread about how he's in financial straits or there's more bad news from the OB/GYN/Oncologist/whatever. Take it to the bank - something seeking approval or sympathy will follow this thread, once it has run its course.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What you need is an Uber permit.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pinotguy
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Why is it always someone else's fault with this guy? He has no personal responsibility. It's alarming, really.

Yep, that seems to be the M.O. I'm sure he feels like his and his wife's health problems are the fault of someone else, as well.

I've noticed a pattern: He will make a post such as this, or his three, simultaneous ass-shot, bear hunting threads. But, in between, there will be some kind of "pity party" thread about how he's in financial straits or there's more bad news from the OB/GYN/Oncologist/whatever. Take it to the bank - something seeking approval or sympathy will follow this thread, once it has run its course.

When have I ever suggested my wife's cancer and later much complicated recovery was anyone else's fault? And I mentioned just the other day that as far as anyone knows PKD (My Kidney Disease) is inherited and that having the gene for it is the only way to get it.

I waited untiil the old bear threads were buried deeply in the history of the forum(s) before I have the health update I have so as to not give off the (wrong impression) that I was doging or deflecting that. Quite the contrary. Despite some here disagreeing with how the hunt went down (and for the record I was and am dissapointed by the poor hit made int this case) I am still proud of my bear, my overall experience, and enjoyed a wonderful bear sausage and eggs and hashbrowns lunch prepared for me by my sweetie today after Church. It was AWSOME and brought back a flood of great memories like it almost always does when I eat game taken afield.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BeanMan
What you need is an Uber permit.

On THAT point (and made by a few others here) you sir are UBER correct! That so called 'permit' was SUPPOSED to have been - and in reality is (though I do not personally have the resources to fight that battle) the 2nd Amendment to the bill of rights in our US Constitution.

Since that is not being honored as it should, our next best hope is National universal reciprocity across state lines. THAT we may easily see in our lifetimes! Such will be a cuase for great rejoicing for me and many others, and would precipitate a dramatic drop in crime accross this great land of ours.

Then there are those who have stated, and rightly so, "concealed is CONCEALED" Need to know basis pistol packing, may be coming more in vogue, just not announced very often.

Even when I am carrying legally in every sense and technically, if you are unknown to me spotting my handgun will in all likihood be the last thing you see here on this earth. I do not show, flash, talk about, let show etc. my firearm when carrying concealed.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by safariman
I do not show, flash, talk about, let show etc. my firearm when carrying concealed.

No, your stupid azz just plasters it on the 'net (the fact you were carrying illegally, none the less). Gawd, you're a moron!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wrongway
Oh gee, hope they never catch me with my canned glock 18

and we hope you are wrong....wrongway...

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You inquired at a gun store about legal questions? wow. I specifically cover this in my ccw class and also warn against getting advice from the police. Learn the law, the state Attorney General's office is a good start. Good luck w/ your present situation.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It really is a tragedy to be hung so well that you cannot miss stepping on your pee-pee at every turn.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone got a nice Win M-71 for sale?

I don't care if the gun doesn't match the description either & will pay full asking price & I don't care if it comes through a 3rd party. wink

MM

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm waiting for a thread that involves an accidentally dead hooker, the mile marker she is buried at in the desert, and a solicitation for legal advice.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and the only non residents who can obtain an IL CCW permit must be resident in Hawaii.

Is Barry packing? cry miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm waiting for a thread that involves an accidentally dead hooker, the mile marker she is buried at in the desert, and a solicitation for legal advice.

Travis

That must be the reason for the four CCW permits.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What kind of neighborhood this hospital in?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

You're going to have to step up, maybe.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
What kind of neighborhood this hospital in?

The kind that only requires five bullets.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by tjm10025

You're going to have to step up, maybe.

I think it is time for Rick to reinstate my moderator status.

Travis

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MissouriEd

Travis

That must be the reason for the four CCW permits.

I bet each of those states recognize each other's ccw permit so he probably only needed one

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Anyone got a nice Win M-71 for sale?

I don't care if the gun doesn't match the description either & will pay full asking price & I don't care if it comes through a 3rd party. wink

MM

Sounds like a Ruger Charger I once knew frown

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

242 members (16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 34 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,245
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.