Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Really? Where's the phone number, I don't have it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole
Really? Where's the phone number, I don't have it.

It's there. Bro. Everyone who's on this site has equal opportunity to obtain in plain evidence. If you can't, well, I really don't know what to say. But, it is extremely easy to obtain via this site, for literally everyone.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mav, it's not in your profile. So where else could it be?

Once again, you're FOS, once again, you're making stuff up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mav, it's not in your profile. So where else could it be?

Once again, you're FOS, once again, you're making stuff up.

Incorrect. I'm quite obvious to those who truly want to see me, in reality. If you were serious about contacting me or calling me or finding me or actually following me in real-time, you'd now be doing it right now, if you were actually sincere. But rather, you're not sincere and you're simply pushing or persuading an agenda and of which I'm not going to play with, unless you or anyone else decides that they're serious about contacting me and actually meeting with me, in actuality. Thank you very much.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nothing of the sort mav. My only "agenda" here is to expose you as the dufus you are so that people will see you're FOS, and not follow your bad advice on things like the Paradox Pack, which you've never used but characterized as "junk" in a post earlier today.

Also, I'm calling you out as a liar--you said on this forum that you'd provided me with your phone number.

But you haven't. That makes you a liar.

Then you said your phone number is "easily accessible to anyone on this site."

Which is another lie.

That's it in a nutshell: I'm calling you a liar. And FOS.

Think of it as a public service announcement,

And PS: I believe the folks who make the Paradox pack are sponsors of this website. Calling their product "junk" without ever laying eyes on it is really bad form.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nothing of the sort mav. My only "agenda" here is to expose you as the dufus you are so that people will see you're FOS, and not follow your bad advice on things like the Paradox Pack, which you've never used but characterized as "junk" in a post earlier today.

Also, I'm calling you out as a liar--you said on this forum that you'd provided me with your phone number.

But you haven't. That makes you a liar.

Then you said your phone number is "easily accessible to anyone on this site."

Which is another lie.

That's it in a nutshell: I'm calling you a liar. And FOS.

Think of it as a public service announcement.

As the dufus I'm not, you mean? laugh

Smoke Pole, Dude [to steal a term from Thomas Vietor]:

You can name me a "liar", but Christ knows me otherwise. You can name me as "fraud", but factual evidence declares otherwise. And you can declare that "not factual", but history does indicate that I am.

Sorry, "Dude".

Maverick

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Maverick940
You can name me as "fraud", but factual evidence declares otherwise. And you can declare that "not factual", but history does indicate that I am.

OK mav, where is the "factual evidence" that you gave me your phone number?

You said you did; you and I both know you didn't; so you and I both know you're a liar.

You should leave Christ out of it. He didn't make this stuff up, you did.

You also maligned a quality product by calling it "junk," and it's a product you've never used. That's being a fraud, making yourself out to be an expert on something you have no experience with.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You can name me as "fraud", but factual evidence declares otherwise. And you can declare that "not factual", but history does indicate that I am.

OK mav, where is the "factual evidence" that you gave me your phone number?

You said you did; you and I both know you didn't; so you and I both know you're a liar.

You should leave Christ out of it. He didn't make this stuff up, you did.

Gosh, Smoke:

It took me less than 17 seconds (American Inter-Mountain Time -- YOUR TIME, DUDE!!) to locate everything you might of needed to begin a trace, including telephone number. After all, I'm not responsible nor am I accountable for what happened to appear on internet in year(s) past and neither am I culpable of anything virtual that created, manipulated and/or construed by virtual personalities whom do not exist, in reality. Neither am I culpable, accountable or responsible for any and/or all internet websites which might portray me. Furthermore, I am only control of the here and now and what I might (possibly) proclaim in the "virtual moment" and thereby, only held in speculation of complete compliance.

Naverick940

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mav, let's be clear. I'm not interested in "beginning a trace."

I'm interested in showing the folks on this website that you're FOS and a liar.

The question is not whether I can "begin a trace," it's whether you gave me your phone number, like you said you did.

And the answer is, you didn't. So you're a liar.

You want me to draw a picture for you?

And as far as being a fraud, you gave your "expert" opinion on a quality piece of gear, calling it junk. Only problem is, you never used the gear in question. That makes you a fraud.

Capiche?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mav, let's be clear. I'm not interested in "beginning a trace."

I'm interested in showing the folks on this website that you're FOS and a liar.

The question is not whether I can "begin a trace," it's whether you gave me your phone number, like you said you did.

And the answer is, you didn't. So you're a liar.

You want me to draw a picture for you?

And as far as being a fraud, you gave your "expert" opinion on a quality piece of gear, calling it junk. Only problem is, you never used the gear in question. That makes you a fraud.

Capiche?

Privet, Smokie:

Since you're reluctant to initiate communication of any sort via my various websites or even primary telephone number, I will AGAIN call your telephone number though, you've never answered the previous five (5) times I called.

Nevertheless, miya Slatki (sweetest) friend (Smokiest Ruski Piska), I shall call to you before May 5th (EDST). In the interim, my Soyuez Soveitska Socielestka Republikan comrade, pajalsta vapshin viep'pros!

Das v dany'a

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Privet, Smokie:

Since you're reluctant to initiate communication of any sort via my various websites or even primary telephone number, I will AGAIN call your telephone number though, you've never answered the previous five (5) times I called.

Mav, keep 'em coming, you're cracking me up.

You do realize that you've both apologized for not calling me, and then said I haven't answered even though you've called five times, in the space of a few hours on the same thread?

Man, you are on a roll.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, because you never answered the phone when I called the past three months, RICHARD.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh, by the way, Smokiest:

I'm now formulating federal documents against your gay lover Firstcoueswas80 and, his hard muscle-man: D. L. . Their sorry asses will probably be served in federal court (Denver Circuit). Yours, I might serve myself or, have it drafted through Boulder.

Mav77

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mav, that must be some good vodka.

How'd you figure out my name was Richard?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, by the way, Smokiest:

I'm now formulating federal documents against your gay lover Firstcoueswas80 and, his hard muscle-man: D. L. . Their sorry asses will probably be served in federal court (Denver Circuit). Yours, I might serve myself or, have it drafted through Boulder.

Mav77

Every single whack-job seems to follow the same script.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Careful, you'll get "served" in federal court.

Mav is on a first name basis with Judge Wapner.

At least, he keeps sayin' "Wapner at six."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is literally the funniest page I've ever read on the Internet.

Tanner

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tanner

Tanner

Tanner:

Lest your young and probably addled mind become afflicted by whom are those of your supposed peers and of whom you've (TANNR) lusted for and craved after (psycho-sexually), please keep in mind that it's only humorous based on that which Smoke Screen's delusional manic depressive state perpetuates, in its clinically psychiatric obsession(s), which is being well followed per other pathological persons who've instigated "him" (her?) these past four (3=4) years. In retrospect to your pretentious niavete, there's a hotline in Denver that you might consider it, if being that you're still a juvenile and not sold into stupefied whore slavery by the maelstrom of Colorado gentelemen. But, you do "go" that way, right? I mean, aren't you locally known as the "West Slope Buyers Club", based on your right-wing respect but yet gender confused association with Matt? Cut to the short: aren't you like "Colorado's Ron Woodroof" in disguise, lover boy?

Maverick

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tanner

Tanner

Tanner:

Lest your young and probably addled mind become afflicted by whom are those of your supposed peers and of whom you've (TANNR) lusted for and craved after (psycho-sexually), please keep in mind that it's only humorous based on that which Smoke Screen's delusional manic depressive state perpetuates, in its clinically psychiatric obsession(s), which is being well followed per other pathological persons who've instigated "him" (her?) these past four (3=4) years. In retrospect to your pretentious niavete, there's a hotline in Denver that you might consider it, if being that you're still a juvenile and not sold into stupefied whore slavery by the maelstrom of Colorado gentelemen. But, you do "go" that way, right? I mean, aren't you locally known as the "West Slope Buyers Club", based on your right-wing respect but yet gender confused association with Matt? Cut to the short: aren't you like "Colorado's Ron Woodroof" in disguise, lover boy?

Maverick

page 2 of the script, right on schedule.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, no... You've got it all wrong. We all smoke pot in Colorado, and leave the dong-smoking to guys looking for Russian chicks on the Interweb.

I'm "Colorado's Lieutenant Aldo Rain"... if you start saying stuff like that, you've at least got to get it right.

Tanner

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,303
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.