-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i am glad Omar stood behind his sale this time, wish he had done the same for me a few months back. i know there are folks who have had great dealings with him but was not so in my case. live and learn in the end it all comes back around.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Omar and I had dealings last month, on a Remington 700. The item was as described, and I had no troubles whatsoever in my dealings. I would buy from, or sell to Omar again without any hesitancy.

Communication is indeed important for both buyers and sellers. I myself, strive for prompt and honest communication.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
A
A
Omar, what's up with the tracking info you sent me? It's indicated predelivery since 22MAY, not received into system. With a 2-day shipping indication, it ought to have shown up today. Hoping for a positive outcome in Colorado here.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AZSkibo
Omar, what's up with the tracking info you sent me? It's indicated predelivery since 22MAY, not received into system. With a 2-day shipping indication, it ought to have shown up today. Hoping for a positive outcome in Colorado here.

I have sent a rifle to a buyer in Idaho and had a stock inbound to me in the last few weeks. USPS priority mail never updated the ship information and never met the ship date period . There was no update on the information..it looked like the rifle never left the postal facility down the road from my house when in fact it was in Idaho. Have some patience

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Same here, Oldelkhunter. I sent a package a couple weeks ago, and it only showed "pre-shipment" status. It never got scanned until at delivery. Or if it did get scanned, the system never reflected as much. As to 2-day Priority, it's a safer bet to figure 3-4 business days -- and sometimes a bit more.

IC B2

A
A
Gentlemen- I'd like to report a happy outcome here. Scope arrived from Mr. Arizpe in condition described more or less and I'm happy with the deal. I'd like to highlight how a little communication can go a long way towards making sure both sides in a deal know what's going on at all times. I'm glad this did not go south and I hope that everyone else involved directly or indirectly has the same outcome as I did. Thanks 24hour. You all are great.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My brass arrived today in fine order. Thanks for the great deal.

jim

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Omar, I am sorry that you are catching so much negative feedback for having to tend to an out of town emergency. I do understand that Campfire members are a proud group of upstanding citizens that generally strive to meet or exceed expectations on all transactions. A similar thing happened to me as a buyer because I wasn't around to sign for a FedEx delivery, but VCM vouched for me because he knew that I was out of country on a hunt. Guys, keep looking out for one another. I have had several transactions with Omar that were nothing less than perfect. He is indeed a person of sound character and will meet you more than half way if given the chance. I hope that all fears are calmed and that confidence has been restored. BTW, my stock from Omar arrived today and it was better than described!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Similar experience with USPS tracking. I had a shipment coming two day priority that took seven days to arrive and no updates while in transit. Finally, I got an update that said it was out for delivery while it was sitting on my front porch.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Omar can you answer your pm's.

Thanks,
Tom

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
tag

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by goldendomer04
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Every dime of William Hagan's (Lacy1) money has been refunded. I have a bad taste in my mouth from the way he has handled this matter, and I felt a refund would best way to deal with this.

I am normally a very responsible seller, but I messed up with these two transactions. I had to go out of town for an emergency and did not take care of business.

For those interested in this matter, the buyer of the Sightron scope has been notified via phone and email of his tracking information and Lacy1's money has been refunded.

I hope this will not effect any future transactions I will have on this websight.

Not sure with what is wrong with the way the OP handled this matter.

I thought his post was quite reserved and didn't besmirch you at all. He simply asked the question on this forum and stated facts, which you affirmed to be true.

Be embarrassed for letting these 2 transactions slip, but don't project your embarrassment and shame onto a guy that looks like he handled the situation much more maturely than most.

Montana MOFO
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
i too have bought scopes from omar, they were as i expected and very well packaged. will do business with him again. he answered all my ?? in a timely matter also.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bigdogfla
OK Boys... Enough already...

[Linked Image]
WATCH THAT BOY SHTT, REDNECK!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dadblamitt... i said the sheriff's a #%&*+@ . Gabby Johnson circa 1974

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Anyone heard from Omar lately? Without going into details I need to hear from him. Hope all is well.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Omar I'm done playing your games. You're online everyday and you won't answer your pm's your communication skill's are horrible at best. Thanks for wasting my time.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Omar,
I would appreciate a response to my pm's about the rifle you said you'd take from me. It's now been 11 days with no payment and you were online a few hours ago but you didn't read your pm's.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by bufaf
Omar,
I would appreciate a response to my pm's about the rifle you said you'd take from me. It's now been 11 days with no payment and you were online a few hours ago but you didn't read your pm's.

Good luck. This guy did the same thing to me. He bought my gun on 6/29. No money or communication for 3 weeks and he would not answer pm's. The only time he got back to me was when I would bring this thread to the top. I'm sure he will have lots of excuses. I have bought and sold stuff on here for 9 years and never ran into a guy like this.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
These kind of people really suck.. I have bought and sold a ton of stuff on the fire and never had a problem. Seems like more and more of these people are showing up on the fire. Makes a fellow worry.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (160user, 257Bob, 300jimmy, 257 roberts, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 55 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,372
Posts18,527,420
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.