Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
But, if you are dumb enough to not pay attention to the big flashing signs that say CLICK IT OR TICKET and you get cited, maybe you should guess that they will likely be watching for seatbelts on that stretch of road the next day as well.

I dinno that anyone has ever seem me utter a word against Cops here.

But as a regular Joe few things irk me more that the "CLICK IT OR TICKET" posters featuring stern looking Cops in shades staring hard. About the worst PR campaign you could possibly imagine.

Birdwatcher

Come on Birdy, what's $200 for a good cause? wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage

True. Travis is actually a fat dwarf with an insatiable sexual preference for sheep.

That's why I love visiting San Antonio. The population is 100% sheep.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
But, if you are dumb enough to not pay attention to the big flashing signs that say CLICK IT OR TICKET and you get cited, maybe you should guess that they will likely be watching for seatbelts on that stretch of road the next day as well.

I dinno that anyone has ever seem me utter a word against Cops here.

But as a regular Joe few things irk me more that the "CLICK IT OR TICKET" posters featuring stern looking Cops in shades staring hard. About the worst PR campaign you could possibly imagine.

Birdwatcher

Come on Birdy, what's $200 for a good cause? wink

Tx seatbelt tickets are $200?

[bleep] ours are like 75 including costs

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
10 bucks here and not a primary stop.
Which is 10 more than it should be.

http://www.itd.idaho.gov/ohs/ClickIt/SeatBeltLaw.htm

Last edited by 700LH; 05/23/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
I hate milk.

Travis

What's with the avatar?

Often times a person's avatar is not an actual image of the person posting.

Take TRH for example. You may think he's a gold coin, but he isn't. He's a person.

Travis

What????

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

True. Travis is actually a fat dwarf with an insatiable sexual preference for sheep.

Travis

Yeah, but according to Charles Barkley, they're big ol' sheep... and in my neighborhood, New Braunfels, they're mainly a bunch of well-armed sheep of German descent who love to shoot stuff... like sheep molesters.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Birdwatcher

Yeah...TxDOT does those.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Travis

Uh, well Travis, since that's not your pic I was kind of wondering, are you white? I mean, uh, on the outside.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't any of you blame the cops, they're just puppets following orders.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH

Do you realize how insecure you people look?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by 700LH

Do you realize how insecure you people look?

No I guess not, I was always busy taking care of my own, never had the inkling or need to get behind a uniform and a badge so I could tell others how to act.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread really makes me question the �$1000 fine for littering� sign I saw today; what I throw out the window really is no one�s business but my own. Plain, empty ditches are so over-rated anyway. wink

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Day two of our "click it- or ticket" campaign, i normally don't write tickets during it.

But, if you are dumb enough to not pay attention to the big flashing signs that say CLICK IT OR TICKET and you get cited, maybe you should guess that they will likely be watching for seatbelts on that stretch of road the next day as well. If he hadn't told me he got cited yesterday for the same thing, he would have just gotten a warning today too

I hate these campaigns. I got in my truck one time in Frisco, Colorado and drove about two blocks towards I-70. I pulled on my seat belt after two blocks and evidently passed a city cop as I pulled the seat belt on. I saw him turn around and get behind me. I drove carefully, not knowing why he pulled a u-turn. Then, as I turned to get on I-70 he hit the lights and pulled me over. First thing he asked me about was my seat belt. I told him I was wearing my seat belt. Then I asked him why he pulled me over, because by law he can't pull me over for a seat belt anyway. He said my rear wheels crossed the white line on the entrance ramp. I told him he was wrong. He offered me a choice - no point and $75 for no seatbelt or $150 and three points points crossing the white line. What an asshat.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 05/23/14.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
He offered me a choice - no point and $75 for no seatbelt or $150 and three points points crossing the white line. What an asshat.

I got the same offer from a Florida Highway Patrolman a couple of years back, except it was for speeding...and yes, I was on duty.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
I hate milk.

Travis

What's with the avatar?

Often times a person's avatar is not an actual image of the person posting.

Take TRH for example. You may think he's a gold coin, but he isn't. He's a person.

Travis

And Rancho_Loco isn't a woman? shocked shock and awe.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Birdwatcher

Yeah...TxDOT does those.

Perhaps your employer will take some of that 'click-it-or-stick-it-to-the-taxpayer' additional revenue.......to actually deposit in those empty public pension accounts.

Yea, probably not.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
He offered me a choice - no point and $75 for no seatbelt or $150 and three points points crossing the white line. What an asshat.

I got the same offer from a Florida Highway Patrolman a couple of years back, except it was for speeding...and yes, I was on duty.

What on earth happened with the Florida Highway Patrol? Sounds almost as bad as the witch that pulled over and arrested the Miami officer a couple of years ago. At least the one that got you didn't make a big deal out of the 100mph+ chase to get you by smearing it all over the media I guess.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Day two of our "click it- or ticket" campaign, i normally don't write tickets during it.

But, if you are dumb enough to not pay attention to the big flashing signs that say CLICK IT OR TICKET and you get cited, maybe you should guess that they will likely be watching for seatbelts on that stretch of road the next day as well. If he hadn't told me he got cited yesterday for the same thing, he would have just gotten a warning today too

I expect the Bears to be out in full force from now until Tuesday morn lookin for seatbelt violations and sobriety check points, didnt see a soul out yesterday, guess they were all sleepin up gettin ready. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gunner500

I expect the Bears to be out in full force from now until Tuesday morn lookin for seatbelt violations and sobriety check points, didnt see a soul out yesterday, guess they were all sleepin up gettin ready. grin

Gunner

Yep, next two nights we run "wolf packs". For DUI patrols

We put a trooper in a car from another agency, with that officer. That gives us jurisdiction anywhere in the county. Wr will have several if these teams from numerous agencies, all given specific patrol areas.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Redneck

I refuse to wear a seat belt unless and until I'm hauling one of my trailers; especially the camper due to it's size and weight. If I'm running truck only I will not wear a seat belt.

)

How do you keep that GD F'n bell from going off in the Fords? I don't usually wear one at work because I'm in and out of the truck every 5 minutes.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

178 members (5sdad, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 300_savage, 31 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,976
Posts18,499,480
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.