-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
T
Do you recogn we will get Paid? I don't even know where to send the bill. Did you send yours JJ? Who to?<P>I guess I won't be getting that new Chronarch SF this month.<P>Gene:<P>What ever happened to Jumptrap? Haven't heard from that critter for a while.<P>Ross:<BR>I wondered where you went?<P>Yep, Big Game was destroyed when they separated it into Deer Hunting and 2 or 3 other topics. It split everyone up too darn much.

GB1

O
O
Just wanted to say "hello" to all...newbie to this forum and former coffee shop member.<P>Thanks for the referral Dave!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jumptrap is still around, I get e-mails from him every now and then. He got burned out of the forumns, and doesn't post much anymore. He was getting active on the shooters cast bullet board, but I haven't been back to the shooters sight since the exodus over hear.<P>Oh, BTW, I posted as Paul Hail on the cofee shop.<P>I don't want to take away posts from here, but another fun sight to visit is accuratereloading.com To those who haven't, check out the video section w/ folks shooting the 577 T-rex. <P>I agree with the assessment of the Cofee shop, they fiddled with it too much, and as far as what softwhere they use, the key to these boards thriving is keeping them as simple as possible, and as narrowly focused as possible to keep the posts up. What makes this place top notch is Rick's quick responses to suggestions. Now if CA can just keep the server powered up, we'll be OK [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]

D
D
Oregonhunter???? Boy let a guy move here and 8 months later he thinks he owns the state!! Glad to see you made it here, Chad. I think you'll like it here. DC

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
TO: JJ,Slamfire,Rimrock & Dan J. I'm glad to see a few people I know here. I just came over, I guess I'm one of the last to leave a sinking ship it's nice to see a few names I know. I'm sure going to miss AO.<BR>REDMAN [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]

Marine Corps, Mason, NRA Life Member & Cherokee
May you always know the Great Spirit is with you.
Years ago I swore an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign & DOMESTIC and no one has relieved me of that oath!
IC B2

S
S
I'm a Coffee Shop refugee too! Nice to see many familiar folks over here.

S
S
Howdy All... well I'm not going to give up on AO until the fat lady sings. It is the first site that I had started on in outdoor discussion forums (back then I posted under the handle "Paul L"), but after one of their format changes I've been posting as SIERRA96. There aren't actually that many forum sites that I a participate in except for AO, HuntAmerica, and F&S.<BR>So let's stoke the fire and where can I plant my log?

Member of The Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters, National Firearms Association, Canadian Outdoor Heritage Alliance, and The Ruffed Grouse Society
R
RRC Offline
R
RRC checking in.<BR>Good to see a lot of familiar names from AO!<BR>Hey Sierra96 good to see you. The Canada forum at AO has seemed to really slow down even though the Fat Lady hasn't finished her song. I guess everybody is looking for a new place to call home.

Hello every one, I was a alloutdoors member.<BR>Nice to see that we are welcomed here!<BR>J.R.

S
S
Hey RRC, how's it going? I found that this announcement at AO came rather abruptly and totally unannounced. I though everything was A OK.... I guess maybe they have to pay pros to join for a week eh?!?!<BR>I'm definitely not knocking AO in any way. I actually quite honestly have learned a lot from chatting with individuals there at AO from across North America on a variety of tactics on various species and hunting techniques, and even good advice on how to keep cool with the tree huggers!<BR>What's really nice about these outdoor discussion forums is (and it seems more and more apparent these days), that no matter which site you go to... you see more and more names of friends and people you chatted with before! Now if we could just reach more people and show mainstream media that the image portrayed by the anties is nothing but total hog wash!!

Member of The Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters, National Firearms Association, Canadian Outdoor Heritage Alliance, and The Ruffed Grouse Society
IC B3

J
J
Mornin' JJ. I like this planet you found in hyperspace. J Nowicki here again. And a hearty congrats to Good Ole Rick Bin for doing this for us. Like was said a few posts back, the old days were magical for sure<BR>I'm glad to see we most got a second wind again. Sorry, my birthday's tommorrow. <BR>The dusty road here in Near Mexico has included five or so years in and out of AO.<BR>Sorry to see it go if it does. At least there's a new home for us hunting refugees!<BR>I still recognize several names here.<BR>Thanks for the invite JJ and Rick.<BR>This is a good week for me and hunting. I've finally made the transition from mostly elk to mostly oryx. I got an ES oryx tag this year and two friends each got a non typical.<BR>Was getting tired of eating too much bull leather. Plus I drew out on dove this september, ha........J Wick

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, AB2506, 406_SBC, 14 invisible), 3,951 guests, and 761 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,806
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.