Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
After reading the �giving up on sugar� thread I thought I would start this thread rather than hijack. Based on what I read here and elsewhere its clear many folks are confused about nutrition and daily macros and eating for health and fitness (vs eating to eat and fill the hole) I was there not too long ago but got educated on the subject and totally revised how (and why) I eat. Im happy I made the change. Its been a couple years now and Im feeling better now than when I was in my 30�s and 40�s. Its all pretty easy when you break id down in simple terms.

Are you overweight, out of shape, low energy, middle aged? I was. Back in 2012 I was nearly 400 pounds with a 50 inch waist and on the doorstep of type 2 diabetes, I opted to make a change. One year and 3 months later I was 185 with a 32 inch waist and lifting more weight than I had ever before. This will be a lot to read but if you want to really understand how this works and have failed more than once at losing weight and getting into shape, you will find value in it and will perhaps better understand why you failed.

As I set about changing how I eat in an effort to get fit and lean I have read a lot and learned a lot. The science has never changed. The science is sound. Where we fail is human willpower and the ability to apply what needs to be done to manage our weight. I can�t help others with willpower but I can help with providing a simple understanding of how to change how you eat so you will lose or manage your weight. If you take a moment to understand the simple principles, you will understand how easy this all is. Then you need the willpower to apply this new knowledge. If you don�t know your numbers, how can you expect to be successful in your weight goals? How can you prescribe a weight management goal if you don�t diagnose your specific situation. You would only be guessing and that leads to frustration and failure.

You are going to need a computer to make this as easy and painless as possible but since you�re here reading this, I suspect you already have that covered.

1. You need to first completely understand your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). This is the hand you were dealt at birth. This is the calories your body burns just to stay alive to maintain your current weight. It�s the calories your body would burn in if you stayed in bed and slept all day. If you don�t know this number, you are setting yourself up for failure in weight loss since you don�t know how to set your daily calorie intake. Your BMR is your starting point in terms of calories and weight loss or maintenance because it�s all calorie based. It would be like trying to find out your car�s gas mileage without an odometer. I will provide links to online calculators so you will finally know your BMR. If you want to read more about BMR. See this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_metabolic_rate

2. Next, TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) Since you don�t stay in bed all day and sleep, you need to know how many calories you actually use in an average day. If you don�t know how many calories you burn in a day, how can you possibly know how many calories will cause you to gain, lose or maintain your body weight? I will provide links to online calculators so you will finally know your TDEE. Knowing your BMR and TDEE are keys to successful weight loss.

3. TDCI ( Total Daily Caloric Intake) You can easily calculate your BMR and your TDEE but if you don�t track your caloric intake accurately it means nothing since you don�t know if you exceeded the number of calories you need to eat in a day lose weight. Many studies have shown that people that accurately track their daily food are more successful at losing and maintaining a healthy weight than those that just guess.

4. Your daily macros (Carbs, Fats, Protein) This is the number of grams of each of these you take in in a day. Did you know that a gram of carbs is 4 calories. A gram of protein is 4 calories and a gram of fat is 9 calories. Knowing this and setting your daily macros correctly will lead to the weight goal you are striving to reach while providing proper nutrition.

The carbs you eat provide your daily energy. Your body can store carbs for later use. These excess carbs are stored as fat. Not all carbs are created equal. A carrot and a Cheeto both provide carbs, both are slender and orange but one will provide good carbs while the other provides bad carbs. The fats you eat also provide your daily energy. Your body can store fat for later use. These excess fats are stored as fat (big surprise). The protein you eat also provides your daily energy. Your body cannot store protein for later use. Protein digestion uses the most energy (burns the most calories while they are being digested) of all 3 macros. Eating protein pays dividends on a couple levels.

Of the three, carbs dictate your blood sugars (insulin) and drive craving and hunger. The more you eat, the more you want and the more fat you store. There are good carbs and bad carbs. Carbs that will help you reach your weight goals and carbs that you actively work to destroy your goals. Do a search simple and complex carbs for a complete understanding.

If you�re like me you are impatient so let�s get to the numbers so you can begin educating yourself on your weight goals. Let�s start with your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). Here is how its manually calculated but I will provide a few links to online calculators to make it easy.

Women: BMR = 655 + ( 4.35 x weight in pounds ) + ( 4.7 x height in inches ) - ( 4.7 x age in years )

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

If math is not your strong suit, it looks like this for a 200 pound 6 ft tall man that is 50 years old:

Weight portion: 6.23 x 200 lbs = 1,246

Height portion: 12.7 x 72 inches = 914.4

Age portion: 6.8 x 50 years = 340

Then take the values and apply them. 66 + 1,246 + 914.4 � 340 = 1,886.4 calories a day just for a human male of this size and age to stay alive and maintain that 200 pound weight.

But you don�t care for math (most don�t) Use all these links to see what your numbers look like. Each provides you with a slightly different number as each wants to apply different variables.

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

http://www.fithingych.com/qkcalc/bmr.html

http://www.bmrcalculator.org/

http://www.calculator.net/bmr-calcu...ckg=60&cactivity=1&x=64&y=19

If you didn�t manually calculate your BMR with the equation I provided, take the results from the online calculators and average them for your BMR. This might be the first time you have seen this number. This is how many calories your body burns daily just to maintain your current weight if you were very sedate and did nothing.

We both know you don�t spend your day in bed so let�s calculate how many calories you burn in a day or your TDEE. The manual version looks like this.

If you are sedentary (spend most of the day sitting and inactive) take your BMR x 1.2

If you are lightly active (spend most of the day on your feet or exercise 1-3 days a week) take your BMR x 1.375

If you are Moderately active (Moderate exercise or sports 3-5 days a week) take your BMR x 1.55

If you are very active (Hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) take your BMR x 1.725

If you are extremely active (physically demanding job, 2 a day exercise, marathon runner, ect) take your BMR x 1.9

Here are some online TDEE calculators. Again, each uses slightly different variables but do them all and get your average.

http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html

http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

http://thefitgirls.com/tdee-calculator.aspx

So let�s create a sample person and apply what we know so far about BMR and TDEE. We will call him Fred.

Fred is a 50 year old man that is 6 feet (72 inches) tall and weighs 250 pounds and Fred wants to drop some weight.

Fred�s BMR is 2,198 calories.

66 + ( 6.23 x 250 ) + ( 12.7 x 72 ) - ( 6.8 x 50 ) or 66 + 1557.5 + 914.4 � 340 = 2,198 calories Fred�s body needs to stay 250 pounds with no activity.

Fred is a pretty sedate guy with a desk job. He cleans the garage and mows the lawn on the weekend but for the most part, he is pretty inactive.

Fred�s BMR of 2,198 x his TDEE factor of 1.3 (for his activity level) = 2,857 total daily energy expended by Fred. If Fred maintains this level of activity, his body will burn 2,857 calories a day to keep him at 250 pounds but Fred wants to drop some weight and get to 200 pounds. Now that Fred knows how many calories he needs to eat a day to maintain 250 pounds he needs to work on how many calories he should eat a day to lose weight. This is where weight loss breaks down for a few different reasons.

1. Fred likes to eat. Fred loves food.
2. Fred doesn�t like to track his food intake and weigh his food and calories.
3. Fred tracks his caloric intake but cheats himself.
4. Fred gives up because it�s too much work.

continued.....

Last edited by DIYguy; 06/03/14.

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Nobody can give another person willpower or the drive to do the right thing. Knowing all the science and math behind weight loss means nothing if you are not willing to apply it or if your lazy. Thankfully there is a way to make this aspect of weight loss very easy. It again requires a computer and you will need an accurate food scale. It might be the smallest and best investment you will ever make in regards to your weight goals. Get a digital one that weighs both Oz and grams. Without a good scale you are guessing and you will struggle with success and wonder about the calories you are taking in daily never knowing for sure if you got it right. You won�t be able to adjust and fine tune or even know for sure if what you record daily is what you are actually consuming. It�s that important.

The next most important thing you can do to maximize the likelihood of weight loss success is signing up for a free website called my fitness pal. Here is the link.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

My fitness pal is priceless as it contains virtually every food ever eaten. You customize it to your needs and you use it daily to track you daily food intake. Only by recording and knowing your daily caloric intake versus your daily calorie goal for weight loss can you guarantee weight loss.

When you set up your profile with my fitness pal you can set your profile to being private so only you can see your account. You will need to provide your current weight and weight goal as well as your gender, height and level of activity (remember your TDEE?) It will ask you to input how much exercise you intend to do in a week (we will cover that shortly) and it will ask you for a weight loss goal. Be realistic. 2 pounds a week is aggressive. Fred didn�t get fat overnight and needs to meter his goals with reality. Fred is in a hurry. Don�t be in a hurry.

Once your data is entered, My fitness pal will suggest for you nutritional goals based on your data and your weight loss goal. It�s a powerful free tool that is a must for your weight loss success.

Now let�s talk about those calories you plan to take in. Calories are just that, calories. Its fuel/energy. If your daily calorie goal is 1,800 calories, it won�t matter if its 1800 calories worth of butter or 1800 calories of bread or 1800 calories of apple. It will only matter to your total health, not your weight. If your goal is improved fitness and keeping the muscle and strength you currently enjoy, you will want to maximize the nutrition of the food you take in. This is where everybody is different.

Within my fitness pal you will find a tab called �goals� Click �goal� and you will see that my fitness pal predetermined how many grams of carbs, fats and protein (your daily macros) you should consume each day to reach your goals. You will notice that its carb centric meaning it has you eating most of your calories each day via carbs. This is where you get to customize your account for improved or better nutrition and your goals. This is especially helpful if you opt for popular low carb diets like �Atkins or �South Beach� or proteins if you are on a Paleo diet. The key is being able to customize your plan and goals and food likes.

When you view the �goals� page on my fitness pal you will see that you can change the goals. Let�s talk about why you would want to do this. Above I said your daily macros (Carbs, Fats, Protein) are the number of grams of each of these you take in in a day and that

A gram of carbs is 4 calories

A gram of protein is 4 calories and

A gram of fat is 9 calories.

Use this when setting your daily macros for not only weight loss but for better nutrition/health.

Your body stores carbs and fat and right now you probably have stored far more than you wish. Use those stores you already have to fuel your body. Your body does not store protein. You need protein intake to keep and build muscle. In your goal to lose weight you won�t just be losing fat, you will be losing muscle as well and if your over 40 you are already losing muscle at too great a rate. Don�t compound this by starting a diet that will cause you to lose even more muscle. You need protein. Of the three macros, protein uses the most calories to digest, its needed to prevent muscle loss and it not stored in the body like carbs and fat. Fred is opting for a high protein, high fiber, low carb, low fat lifestyle to reach his weight loss/nutrition goal because Fred does not want to be skinny and weak. He wants to be fit, healthy and strong.

When Fred set up his account with my fitness pal, the default macros it set up for him looked like this.

Daily carbs: 165 grams x 4 calories per gram = 660 calories from carbs

Daily fat: 40 grams x 9 calories per gram = 360 calories from fat

Daily protein: 45 grams x 4 calories per gram = 180 calories from protein. For a total daily calorie intake of 1,200 calories a day.

Fred�s TDEE is 2,857. If Fred�s goal is to lose 2 pounds a week, he would want to set his daily caloric intake (assuming zero exercise) at 1,000 calories less than that or a daily caloric intake of 1,857 calories or he must increase his level of activity (or better yet, both) but how he gets those calories in key for improved health and nutrition. Fred could get all those 1,857 calories each day if he ate 18 tablesthingys of butter and nothing else. He would suffer from a lack of vitamins and other important nutrients but if weight loss were his only goal he would get there on the butter diet but his overall health would suffer greatly.

Fred could get those same 1,857 calories as day if he ate 16.5 pounds of cabbage a day and nothing else but again, his health would suffer or he could get those same 1,857 calories a day by eating 1 � loaves of Wonder Bread and nothing else. Fred however has a goal of not only weight loss but improved nutrition and fitness so he is going to eat a balanced diet high in protein and fiber and low in carbs and fat.

So Fred goes to my fitness pal and customizes his macros to look like this.

Carbs: 30% (or 139 grams) which equals 556 calories a day from carbs.

Fat: 25% (or 52 grams) which equals 468 calories a day from fat

Protein: 45% (or 209 grams) which equals 836 calories a day from protein.

This is where my fitness pal is so powerful. You input what you eat daily in the amounts you weighed/measured accurately and strive to hit (but not exceed) those targets for your carb/fat/protein goals. I have yet to be able to stump my fitness pal and I eat some funky stuff. Every food I entered was already in the data base. All I had to do was type it in, search and apply the amount of it that I ate (this is why you need a good scale to measure your food). My fitness pal does all the math for you.

But Fred likes to eat (a lot) and does not want to starve himself. Fred is in luck. My fitness pal allows you to input your daily exercise because increased activity is calories in the bank. Remember TDEE? The more active you are the more you burn, the more you can eat and still reach your weight loss goals. My fitness pal allows you to enter your exercise minutes/calories so you can accurately capture your daily TDEE. My fitness pal takes the exercise you input and adjusts the amount you can eat accordingly.

What does this all require? Well its free so all it requires is your adherence to the plan/goal and you tracking your calories. If it�s important to you, it�s a very small price to pay. It will work. That is a guarantee I can safely make but you have to stick with it and be consistent. On the days you are not such a good eater, make sure to track those calories with my fitness pal and you will see the results. There is no reason to cheat since only you can see the data and results. The software even lets you know what you will weigh in 5 weeks based on your inputs. I find it to be very accurate. Use it honestly and you will find it to be fast and easy and a way to know what works and what doesn�t. Its customizable to you.

So now you know your BMR and your TDEE and you already know your weight loss goal and now you know how to track it and how to pick a daily calorie goal. Pick a pre-designed diet (like Atkins, south beach, etc) or design your own diet plan based on your likes and goals. My fitness pal tracks your results that you can chart in a variety of methods within the site. You are now armed with all the info you need to lose weight, get fit and get proper nutrition. Add exercise and multiply your weight loss benefits.

What�s stopping you?

Remember this. The number on a scale is only the numerical value for your relationship to earth�s gravity. Don�t get too hung up on a number. It cannot measure your potential, talent, worth, beauty, purpose, strength, family, friendships, caring or all the other things in life that really matter. Focus on treating food as performance fuel and as a medicine for all around fitness and make sure to move. It doesn�t matter how much you move, only that you move. Set a fitness goal and work towards that and you will hit your weight goal in the process.

Lastly, during the time you are in a caloric deficit, it may be a good idea to begin a vitamin regimen. Find a good quality multi vitamin and take it daily to make sure all your nutritional needs are met so you will not only be trim and fit but also nutritionally healthy.

A note about fat

A pound of body fat equates to approximately 3,500 calories. So if you have a calorie deficit of 500 calories (meaning that you burn 500 calories more than you eat each day) you would lose approximately one pound per week:

500 x 7 days = 3,500 calories

It's easy to see that a calorie deficit of 1000 calories would mean that you'd lose approximately two pounds per week. And that's a good number to remember, because two pounds a week is commonly accepted as the maximum rate of weight loss that is healthy.

Body Fat vs. Nutritional Fat

As you will learn in the topic Calories in Protein, Fat and Carbohydrates, it is commonly said that a gram of fat contains 9 calories. But there are 454 grams in a pound, and 9 x 454 = 4086 calories, not 3,500.

The reason for the discrepancy is that body fat, or adipose tissue, contains not only fat, but also other substances including protein, connective tissue, and water. The dietary fat referred to in the nutritional analysis of food is pure fat such as oils or butter.

Looking at it another way, 3,500 / 454 = 7.7 calories. Thus a gram of body fat contains only 7.7 calories versus the 9 calories found in pure food fat. It's easy to see that there should be a difference when you consider that body fat contains water, which has no calories.

Because of the differences in the two types of fat, it is appropriate to use the 3,500 calories per pound figure when discussing fat "burned" by activity, and the 9 calories per gram figure when discussing the nutritional content of food.

So there you have it. Use this info to your advantage and set about getting fit. Couple this with a fitness regimen (like heavy lifting) so you keep muscle tone that tends to disappear during weight loss. You don�t have to lose muscle while losing weight. The added benefit in heavy lifting is you increase your caloric output making it easier to drop the fat.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
DIY, I'm glad your program has worked for you but you are offering a lot of BS advice. A "calorie" is not just a calorie. Never has been, never will be. One thousand calories of simple sugars daily will put weight on the average "easy gainer". You sort of pay homage to diets that are actually wise like the Paleo but then assert that it is only the total calories consumed daily that matters. Which is it?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

DYI:

Thanks for posting that. I'll have to print it out and slowly digest it later. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm gonna run some carrots through the juicer and then consult my Jenny Craig rep.

IC B2

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
DIY, I'm glad your program has worked for you but you are offering a lot of BS advice.

Can you be specific? Point to the BS please.

A "calorie" is not just a calorie. Never has been, never will be.

Can you point to where I made such a claim? Be specific.

One thousand calories of simple sugars daily will put weight on the average "easy gainer".

OK?????

You sort of pay homage to diets that are actually wise like the Paleo but then assert that it is only the total calories consumed daily that matters. Which is it?

�Sort of�??? How? Where? Where did I say (or assert) that it is only the total calories consumed daily that matters? Please be specific.

I know what I wrote. I don�t know how you interpreted what you read but I suggest you are at least stretching which is good since its best to warm up a bit before working out. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got on Jenny Craig.

She said "Get off me you fat bastid"

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Thanks for all the info and the link.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most people are slaves to their appetites and have very little willpower.

I've always been able to drop weight fairly easily with the current low carb regimine I'm currently on, several years ago I used it to shed about 20 lbs.
I've lost 12 lbs in the last month and will stay the course until I can binge on a Thanksgiving feast in November.

Diets are doomed to fail unless you make it a permanent lifestyle change.
Sure you can lose weight, but it is certain to return if a person goes back to their old eating habits and sedentary lifestyles.

I've had people tell me that they actually gained weight on the low carb system, but in every case, after talking with them, realized that they cheated somewhere in the induction phase and never went into the fat burning ketosis stage.

Proud NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

"Now let�s talk about those calories you plan to take in. Calories are just that, calories. Its fuel/energy. If your daily calorie goal is 1,800 calories, it won�t matter if its 1800 calories worth of butter or 1800 calories of bread or 1800 calories of apple. It will only matter to your total health, not your weight."

Total and complete BS above. I ain't gonna turn this into the diet channel like you tried to do. Get a copy of Gary Taube's "Good Calories, Bad Calories" if you are interested in the science of it.

IC B3

D
DIYguy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Yes there are good calories and bad calories (from a health standpoint) which is why I stated "It will only matter to your total health, not your weight." Which is a true statement. You canm be at a good weight (for your height) but still be unhealthy if your calories come from crap foods. I make that point as well.

Last edited by DIYguy; 06/03/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Excellent article with accurate and relevant information.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have pretty much followed what you wrote. I even use MyFitnessPal. It is very good for improving my awareness of what I am really eating. Once it is set up with what you typically eat it is very simple to use. Having done my own research and experimentation I have found that cutting back the crap carbs really does make a difference for me. Both in weight loss, and in how I feel in terms of energy and lack of cravings. I also realize, that for me, weight loss is roughly 70/30 diet/workout. The lifting and cardio helps with fitness, tone, strength, etc, but not that much with weight loss. Shedding fat is about food. YMMV.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
weightnot.com Pricey BUT IT WORKS..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"Now let�s talk about those calories you plan to take in. Calories are just that, calories. Its fuel/energy. If your daily calorie goal is 1,800 calories, it won�t matter if its 1800 calories worth of butter or 1800 calories of bread or 1800 calories of apple. It will only matter to your total health, not your weight."

Total and complete BS above. I ain't gonna turn this into the diet channel like you tried to do. Get a copy of Gary Taube's "Good Calories, Bad Calories" if you are interested in the science of it.

Sorry, DIYGuy's sentiment is quite accurate. You can lose weight eating only hostess cupcakes and butter, if you eat the correct amount. It would be extremely unhealthy but it could be, and has been, done before.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by prm
The lifting and cardio helps with fitness, tone, strength, etc, but not that much with weight loss. Shedding fat is about food. YMMV.

Precisely! You want to change the way you look, bigger or smaller? Start in the kitchen and then move to the gym.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by George_in_SD

Sorry, DIYGuy's sentiment is quite accurate. You can lose weight eating only hostess cupcakes and butter, if you eat the correct amount. It would be extremely unhealthy but it could be, and has been, done before.

Ph.D biochemist Barry Sears says otherwise. DIY guys' and your opinions on this have never once been validated in a single human dietary study, ever. Not one.

That is the dirty little secret that dieticians who peddle this BS always dodge. Calorie counting diets, when calories are actually counted ,as they typically are NEVER done, because to do so requires that people be sequestered and every bite of food they consume be catagorically purchased, weighed, and cooked. Most so-called "diet-studies" are done off of BS surveys. Proper scientific diet studies are as rare as comets.

The few that have been done properly always leave about 50% of the calories unaccounted for, every time. Part of this is because a human is not a bomb calorimeter, and the other part is because human BMR is ALWAYS a moving target and can never be accurately predicted or measured as DIY asserts.

Last edited by Take_a_knee; 06/03/14.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Originally Posted by prm
The lifting and cardio helps with fitness, tone, strength, etc, but not that much with weight loss. Shedding fat is about food. YMMV.

Precisely! You want to change the way you look, bigger or smaller? Start in the kitchen and then move to the gym.

Bingo. You can't outrun or outlift a bad diet.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have a simple two step program for weight loss.

Here it is free of charge:

Step 1- Eat Less

Step 2- Move Around More

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
About four years ago I was diagnosed as border line diabetic. I was determined not to have to take any more pills since I was on two blood thinners and at the time cholesterol meds. I went on a crash diet, changed my entire lifestyle and eating habits. I got off regular Coke, which I loved, and went to Diet Coke, stopped so much bread, no pies, cakes, cookies but a little chocolate now and then.

Long story short, I lost 45 pounds in three months. They re-tested me and my A1C went from 7.2 to 5.1 and cholesterol was way down to the point I quit taking the Provastatin and the other one whose name escapes me at the moment but it was for triglycerides.

I did not include in my regiment exercise, no more than usual just changed my diet got away from red meat and went to chicken and fish, took fish oil tabs, CoQ10 pills, B12, B100 and that was about it. Just diet change took me from possibly having to adhere to a diabetic regiment of insulin shots or pills to being as healthy as I ever was. It worked for me. I went from near 190, too much for my 5'-9" frame, to 145 and have maintained that now for several years.

Last edited by Kitch; 06/03/14.

Kids are for people that can't have dogs
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 41 invisible), 2,226 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,723
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.