-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Try the PM route, and if you have a phone number, maybe try using it.

I hope this works ittself out for both your sakes.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When twenty folks say a ducks a duck, and one man swears it's a swan.........

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
These types of threads are really best handled with patience, a kind word, and PMs. The overwhelming majority are innocent life situations that clearly are more important than a simple transaction. I bought a pistol from a man last month, and didn't hear from him for days. Rather than cause a stink I decided to be patient. Guy calls me out of the blue and says he had kidney stones from hell; I can't fault the man for that. We met up and all went well.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Yep, he is good people. Don't overreact, I'm sure it's nothing.

Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Have to agree with the previous two posters. Tim has a very solid reputation on the forum and has been a very good guy any time I've talked with him. I will be very, very surprised if he's ignoring you on purpose or trying to screw you over.

+100

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My experience with him has always been fine.
I agree with the majority, on this one.
re

Beware the man with one gun, for he likely knows how to use it...
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
These types of threads are really best handled with patience, a kind word, and PMs. The overwhelming majority are innocent life situations that clearly are more important than a simple transaction.

Yep. There's a lot to be said for being patient.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I have bought many things from Tim over the past few years and would so again in a minute. He is a gear junkie and likes to upgrade his gear.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Not directed at anyone but it has been my experience over the last 5-6 years that some guys just aren't going to be happy no matter what you send them. All guns could use tweak here-there. I personally don't think HH had a second thought about shipping the gun as it was described. powdr

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've had dealing with the man... He was straight with me and a class act. Give the man time... he could be in the field or have something pressing.

He is good guy. Slow down on 24CF let all be patient as we should be. We are all over America and in the 4 corners of the globe. Let's treat each other with respect.

Florida
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've known Tim for several years. He's a stand up guy. He may be out of town. In any case, if there is something wrong, he will make it right.
sbsmith

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have bought and sold a lot with Tim Hunthard. Never a minutes trouble. Tim is a class act and good to go. Seems like there is only one person in this thread that is not happy. Give him some time. Tim is in the military and just got married. He will get back with you.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I have deals with Tim as well, good guy. I do think he is gone a lot, but has always come through with me.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I only had one deal with him, but it was for a high dollar item (at least for me) and went off just fine. I searched the good guy list for feedback on him before I pulled the trigger and he has many good feedbacks and zero negative's.

I would buy from him again no problem.

Double_D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Folks this horse is officially dead, let's quite beatin' on it.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by joelbiltz
I have bought and sold a lot with Tim Hunthard. Never a minutes trouble. Tim is a class act and good to go. Seems like there is only one person in this thread that is not happy. Give him some time. Tim is in the military and just got married. He will get back with you.

I expected all you good souls to pile on....he's found time to post in the Classifieds section but not to answer my email...of course all of his supporters conveniently ignore that fact, eh? Not surprising....

I sold it today, cracked grip and all...he's had plenty of time to make it "right" and has chosen not to....

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars....
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by balltownbo

I sold it today, cracked grip and all...he's had plenty of time to make it "right" and has chosen not to....

How are you sure your email went through to him? Email is about the least reliable forms of communication. At least via PM here, if he reads it, you can verify that it has been read.

Wanted: Vintage Remington or Winchester hats, patches, shirts. PM me if you have something.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Because you get a mailer-daemon if it doesn't....

I'm done wasting keystrokes....and listening to his fan club....all he uses this site for is to feather his bed, avoid the cost of using paid ad sites and the negative feedback from people he screws over on them....

'nuff said....

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars....
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You're assuming it didn't go to his junk mail or show up as read because he opened email on his phone, etc. Send him a PM which you can verify he actually opened or quit your whining...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by balltownbob
I expected all you good souls to pile on....

Because the guy has a great reputation? If that's the case, maybe give him the benefit of the doubt and/or send him a PM? Just spitballin' here... Also, if you expected everybody to support him, why did you post in the first place?

Originally Posted by balltownbob

At least you gave him time to make it right after you called him out publicly... *sarcasm font* You ALMOST lasted 12 whole hours - way to go.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 1100mag, 22 invisible), 1,494 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,749
Posts18,495,266
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.