Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I don't know what part of the story you want to know or how your concerned .

Call me I'll fill you in

907460-0050

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know what part of the story you want to know or how your concerned .

I can see that. I won't bother either of you in the future just to keep it simple. Adios.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I sent you that email saying I was unhappy with the gun and you received same as you proved by posting my personal info in an attempt to retaliate for me exposing you. You never bothered responding to my email (and when you did so, you did on this thread) for a week which led me to post what I did here....

So stop trying to BS people into thinking you're some kind of up-front guy because you're not. I bought that 41 as a favor to a friend of mine and he decided to take it as-is....we transferred it the day I posted about selling it....

You're still the same low-life who told me on the phone that the upper was original to the gun....which it clearly was not....you had no intentions of contacting me until I exposed you for who you are....

I know lots of people who live in $300K houses and drive new vehicles who I won't do business with. So what's your point?

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
21 pages, and I just realized the seller wasnt safariman.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hunthard
Afternoon 24 campfire .

I just think it's real funny how people are 10 ft tall and bulletproof on here very easy to do on the internet . If someone on here has something that there not happy that I sold them please call me . I was brought up to not be a smart ass, mind my own business , respect my elders and treat people how I want to be treated . I don't feel that this is anyone business the original poster started this thread before contacting me and sold the gun prior to me making it right with him if he wasn't happy .

As far as the sheep mount is concerned if it is anybody's business I was temporary medically retired in 2009 in 2 years later I was found fit for duty which I was happy to return to serve my country . Upon that determination I put up lots of my property for sale because I didn't know where the Army would send me . I picked up that sheep mount at a yard sale and offered it on Craigslist for sale unknowing of the law against the sale of a trophy and received a fine .

I am in no need of screwing anyone over on the internet anything I sale that someone isn't happy I'm glad to take it back . I live in a $300 k house I drive a new Dodge Ram 2500 Cummings , and me and my beautiful wife earn a comfortable living . If there are further questions than pm me , call me , email me .

Or I can be found at my house
Tim Dingey
685 Eastside Dr
Fairbanks , AK 99712

Roger Out !!!!!

So are you trying to tell us that when the first guy sent the pistol back because it was a POS that he didn't give you a reason why he didn't want it? I believe you knew damn good and well what the issues were and STILL relisted it without full disclosure of its condition. You failed to answer the question as to whether it was all original in the first posting.

You're doing nothing but digging a hole now. Do us all a favor and keep digging [bleep]. It's nice to know who not to do business with

Last edited by huntsonora; 06/09/14.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I am just glad I use an air popper and don't expose myself to toxic levels of Orville's death spray.

Carry on.......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by balltownbob
You're still the same low-life who told me on the phone that the upper was original to the gun....which it clearly was not....you had no intentions of contacting me until I exposed you for who you are....

I am a bit perplexed as to why you didn't call the seller if you were this unhappy with the gun? I understand being upset about a deal that doesn't go as expected, but I would want to use my available contact info to reach the other party for a resolution.

I am not defending a poorly described item, so if that happened you have good reason to be very upset. I'm just trying to understand your approach to resolving the issue.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I did not have his contact number as I had deleted it....he got my email and never responded....until after I started this thread...a week after I emailed him asking him to refund my money...

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by balltownbob
I did not have his contact number as I had deleted it....he got my email and never responded....until after I started this thread...a week after I emailed him asking him to refund my money...

Just wondering if he wasn't in any hurry to read an email from you because you had already told him you were happy with the gun??? I think I read somewhere that you had already told him you were pleased with it??

It's not his fault that you deleted his phone number. Looks to me from his responses in this thread that he prefers to do "business" by phone. And I believe I read that you talked to him on the phone before you pulled the trigger on the deal.

Only other thing I can think of is your tone in your email to him was perhaps.......ummmmm.........not very cordial??

Just wondering out loud, so to speak.

ETA: Is the upper of a Model 41 numbered to the gun?? Or was there another way that you knew it was not "original"? I remember that hunthard tried to sell the gun with two uppers as a package deal and then maybe split them up. That should have been a clue that one of them was not original.

Last edited by 257heaven; 06/09/14.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm kind of curious as to why he has two different handles on here though.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reelman

Not sure, but he hasn't used one of them since February 2012. I'm guessing due to another dispute that he just wanted to leave behind him?? It's not like he is currently posting under two different names at the same time. May have in the past....but he hasn't done it since early 2012.

Not defending anybody if they lied....but his past behavior, including a return on the particular gun in question before balltownbob bought it, leads me to believe that hunthard would have refunded the funds if that would have been pursued further.

Last edited by 257heaven; 06/09/14.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[quote=reelman]I'm kind of curious as to why he has two different handles on here though. [/quote)

when the campfire gets wise to him, he switches to the other

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by reelman

Again....he hasn't used BIG27 since February 2012.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm done with it....and I have absolutely no relationship or past dealings with either party in this dispute. I'm just trying to see both sides of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gemby58
[quote=reelman]I'm kind of curious as to why he has two different handles on here though. [/quote)

I have a buncha handles on here. When I'm feeling like Tom Selleck, I post as shrapnel.
When I go fishing, it's kamo gari.
When my mustache gets unruly, I go by stxhunter. When I want attention, I use deflave.
When I'm feeling like a #12 boot in the azz, huntsonora is my handle of preference......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

One of my favorite handles, I have built this Shrapnel guy into a Folk Hero...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah. A selfish one. What the hell does a guy gotta do(other than give you 22lr) to get an invite to the choot?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Could we please let this SOB die? I'm getting sick of it. powdr

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don't be too disappointed, there is only about a dozen prairie dogs on the place and it only measures 1/2 acre. Here is a map....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

396 members (12344mag, 219DW, 1lesfox, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,617
Posts18,473,974
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.