Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Last week Attorney General Eric Holder launched a domestic terrorism task force. The new executive committee claims it will help keep America safe, but Holder�s own comments suggest what should be obvious, that the initiative is designed to target any American believed to be engaging in �dangerous� and broadly defined extremist activity.
If this were about protecting America from terrorists then how do we explain Eric Holder�s Justice Department and the Obama Administration failing to secure our southern border, where literally hundreds of thousands of unknown, unregistered illegal aliens are pouring into the United States? Isn�t it possible that such a gaping security hole could be taken advantage of by foreign nationals with ties to terror organizations?
Apparently not.
The real threat comes from disgruntled Americans right here at home. �We must also concern ourselves with the continued danger we face from individuals within our own borders who may be motivated by a variety of other causes from anti-government animus to racial prejudice,� noted Holder when outlining the new plan.
Well, it didn�t take long for DHS to start integrating the new task force onto America�s streets.
Is it a coincidence that Eric Holder launches his new anti-terror agenda and then a week later Department of Homeland Security Weapons of Mass Destruction task force teams start showing up at Liberty Movement hubs like the small town of Kalispell, Montana?
As many who study the �war on terror� will agree, the apparatus implemented by the Federal Government to fight the phony war has been turned around on the American populace. Almost all large cities, and many smaller ones, have beefed up their armaments to ridiculous levels. Even the NY Times has noticed this phenomenon. Even the sparsely populated Flathead Valley, Montana is not immune from DHS intervention. With Kalispell, Montana being one of the hubs of the Liberty Movement, it comes as no surprise that DHS has set-up shop here.
In the interview below, I speak to an eyewitness who followed four of these vehicles through town. At one point, they were flanked by air support with a .50 caliber machine-gunner on back. Please take the time to comment on this article below if you live in the Flathead Valley and you have seen similar vehicles.

Either DHS has information that a terrorist attack is imminent in or around rural Kalispell, Montana, or their most recent visit was designed to intimidate the populace, for their own safety of course.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They better hit lost cabin, wy

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Where is the Link!!!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Sounds like tinfoil BS, but do continue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wonder how much administration policies, including those of the DHS and similar agencies, is provoking the very resistance that they seem to be addressing.

We have had other similar questionable federal actions going back to the days of Janet Reno. The quoted reason for the despicable Oklahoma bombing was fed behavior in Waco. I can't help wondering if some things simply should be left alone and snoozing �� instead of stirring up trouble.

Certainly I have no confidence in Eric Holder going back to his arrogant, anti-social behavior in college at my alma mater.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
no link to follow

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Flathead Valley has one of the largest concentration of gun manufacturers in the state so it doesn't surprise me that they would bring homeland security to Kalispell.

Isn't wonderful that Bush started the Department of Homeland Security. How did we ever live without it?

Goes right in line with all the government sponsored terrorism we have had lately.

Last edited by derby_dude; 06/12/14.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Sounds like tinfoil BS, but do continue.

Don't know if I've EVER read anything by this poster that wasn't...

He gets his 'news' and 'facts' from chain emails....

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Eric better bring his lunch if he want's to mess with the Flathead laugh .

Original article and report http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/newreply/Number/8938867

cliff notes- someone saw the DHS trucks and possibly a helicopter going through Kalispell. Could have been in response of a explosion in Columbia falls at the plywood mill. I live West of town in Kila and didn't see anything. It could also be someone was hitting the bottle a little too hard.

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 06/11/14.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I fogured it was Alex Jones horseschiet

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever this came from, I don't doubt it. I saw another article last week containing some of the same information.

All of this is going on at the same time that anyfuggenbody that wants to, can walk across the Southern border by the tens of thousands per week, at will, only to be greeted with amnesty, immediate shelter, food and medical services. mad

The real threat comes from disgruntled Americans right here at home. �We must also concern ourselves with the continued danger we face from individuals within our own borders who may be motivated by a variety of other causes from anti-government animus to racial prejudice,� noted Holder when outlining the new plan.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Coo-coo
Coo-coo
Coo-coo..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76

Maybe one of those poison wells will be vented while they are hanging around. grin

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Don't worry, ACE has it covered.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tracks

Maybe one of those poison wells will be vented while they are hanging around. grin

I hoped someone would we smart enough to respond to that post grin Maybe Ant Hills would be better?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
End of the world- 3 miles
Lysite-5 miles
Yeah I know the place, the gas plant used to be one of my customers.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As a kid, I thought Chicken Little was fictitious,

turns out he lives in Virginia.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tracks

I hoped someone would we smart enough to respond to that post grin Maybe Ant Hills would be better?

Smart enough? Who the hell even knows where it is?

Spent a lot of hours watching huge mule deer mill around Bad Water Creek years ago from the floor of a drilling rig. That area is one of my favorites.

For all the deep wells I was on around there, we never hit the bad stuff. Seems like it came along much later.

David

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Take a map of Wyoming, draw lines to the opposite corners, where they cross- that's Lost Cabin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (14idaho, 35, 405winash, 257robertsimp, 01Foreman400, 10 invisible), 877 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,410
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.