Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It wasn't liberals who were right. If any liberals were right on this, it was a coincidence, or out of an instinct to harm the Republican in office. The folks who were right were those with an understanding of the corrupt nature of the state and its tendency towards war for corrupt ends, i.e., conservatives who have their heads screwed on straight.
It sure seems like Pat Buchannan's "prophecies" should be admmitted into the inspired canon, (I jest!), cause they sure all came true.
Another conservative with his head screwed on straight.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bush had some hard, and fast decisions to make after 911. Some were mistakes. That happens when a man actually does something. Obama is the opposite. If the Bush haters aren't happy with Obama, they can't be made happy.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Bush had some hard, and fast decisions to make after 911. Some were mistakes. That happens when a man actually does something. Obama is the opposite. If the Bush haters aren't happy with Obama, they can't be made happy.

I think thats an unfair assessment, I was far happier with George H. than I have been with two most recent occupants. The pendulum swung too far in each direction in some cases, and not far enough in others...just a thunk

Last edited by chas05; 06/18/14.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And Glen Beck is a self serving douche swill and schill

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Well, the Muzzies would say they're Deist, but theirs is a culture of death, Judeo-Christian is a culture of Life.

Big difference.

DF

No Muslim would ever call himself a Deist. You obviously have no idea of what a Deist is.

Well, they don't believe that God is passive, if that's what you mean. Allah is always telling them to behead the infidel...

Deism in a narrow sense of the definition, no.

DF

Desist do not believe in theism and their belief is based on natural theology and religion. Deism has nothing in common with Islam.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Like Kerry, They all voted for it before they were against it.

Last edited by 308ragincajun; 06/18/14.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I thought Deist thought God made it all then sat back and let the natural process work itself out.

DF

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I thought Deist thought God made it all then sat back and let the natural process work itself out.

DF
That's correct.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

DF
That's correct.

I read somewhere that Islamo's are fatalist predestinarians, and that would cut across the grain of your average deist

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
If islam is not neutralized it will win and most of us will die. The rest will wish they had. Neutralizing islam will require much death, which could be kept to their side only. It's quite plain and quite simple, and will likely not happen because our "leaders", even irrespective of zero, do not have the sand it takes, being self-indulged idiots.

I kinda think you might be right. This ISIS crowd just gunned down over 1500 the other day??? Bunch of cold blooded devils worse than SS death camp nazi's. Coming to a city near you... I cringe everytime I look at that terrorist training camp map in the USA. One in Virginia near Red Horse. Largest Mosque in America in FallsChurch VA... and home to that nutcase they eventually wacked over seas.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
The ultimate Islam-Judeo/Christian clash will be the big one, for sure... And, the last one...

These are just rumblings leading in that direction, setting the stage for what will follow.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At one point America and Iraq were the checkmate to Iran. At one point America and Afghanistan were the checkmate to Iran.

Now our liberals are wanting the Iranians to pick up where America left off killing Al Quada. Are we prepared to put the check mate on the new Persian Empire?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Everyone laughed when Saddam called it the �the Mother of All Battles.� Eleven years later at a cost of 4,500 US soldiers dead, 35,700 wounded, 45,000 sick, and over $1 trillion in borrowed money, Iraq is a wasteland. 30,000 Iraqi security forces, trained and equipped for 10 years by the US at a cost of $14 billion, are on the run and leaving their weapons behind for ISIS to pick up. Obama�s mid-east policy ladies are clueless.

Saddam probably had 2 thoughts on his mind when he made that comment:

�The only person who knows how to deal with Russians is Stalin. When I take over Russia, I will put him back in power.� Hitler

�Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. No one in this world, so far as I know�and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me�has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.� Menken

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Yep had to put the Saudis on notice for all of their involvement without actually attacking them so he did the next best thing.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

DF

Not quite right although the dictionary might lead one to believe that if one didn't know better.

It's true that Deists don't believe in miracles nor that the Deity will break his/her own natural laws that run the universe that doesn't mean however the the Deity can't take a hand sometimes if doing so does not break natural law.

Praying for the Deity to break natural law or to chose sides is where most theists and desists disagree.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The ultimate Islam-Judeo/Christian clash will be the big one, for sure... And, the last one...

These are just rumblings leading in that direction, setting the stage for what will follow.

DF

I think you are right. I hope to stay out of the way. When it is over it will probably pave the way for the return of the Solar Goddess and gynocratic and gynocentric society and culture.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Seems the definition of Deist is a variable and somewhat of a moving target, all the way from the classic definition to full blown Atheist. Anyway, I posted initially, based on my concept of Deist. I've since checked it out and now I know even less...

As far as the Solar Goddess, et. al., etc., it seems to me that concept takes a much bigger "leap of faith" and believing the written Word...

The Word says even the Devils "believe" and they tremble... So maybe Satan is a Deist...?? He for sure "believes" that God is the originator of all. He just doesn't trust or accept God as Lord, having assumed that role for himself. Big difference, in fact, the ultimate difference...

DF

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Should have said "The left got Iraq wrong." The left includes neocons and "liberals," as most "liberals" were fully on board for Iraq along with the neocons. He couldn't just tell the truth that conservatives and libertarians got Iraq right, because that would too clearly illustrate that he's neither of those.

Worth repeating.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Seriously, Beck is as big of an unhinged Israel Firster as anyone in the media, including whackjob Hannity.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
As nothing changed (perhaps even got worse) I call the 2008 Invasion of Iraq a loss.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (338Rules, 358wsm, 10gaugemag, 257wthbylover, 32_20fan, 19 invisible), 2,236 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,676
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.