Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T/C Venture in 30/06, blued barrel, composite stock, ring bases, original box and paperwork. Very nice rile in good shape. I've never shot it, just bought it from a friend who was in need of cash. I don't have a use for this rifle so, I'm wanting to move it asap to fund a different project. Trigger is very nice, action is smooth. Rifle is used but in near new condition, appears to not have been fired much and well maintained. I can e-mail picures. $450, and buyer pays actual shipping to the FFL of their choice. Will only accept USPS money order or cash if it's possible to do a local pick-up in Eastern Iowa. PM or E-mail me if you're interested. First I'll take it gets it.

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

GB1

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Been out of town for a few days away from my computer. Bump.

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Bump

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Sunday bump. $450 SHIPPED. Open to trade offers too.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Too much $$$$? Anyone interested? I can get you pictures.

BUMP

The King of Battle!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The T/c rifles are guaranteed MOA out of the box, I have 2, a 30-06 and a 243 that print under 3/4", more accurate than my 06 weatherby, great rifle probably the best around for under $500

NRA Life Member. Illinois Rifle Assoc Life Member, USN,
TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks for the info and bump. Who ever buys this won't be disappointed. I will also throw in a Simmons 3-9x40 scope (like the ones that come/used to come on Savage combos). Only additional hardware the buyer would need is 1" scope rings, and you'd be off to the range.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Bump

The King of Battle!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugeman, 16penny, 163bc, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,162 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,820
Posts18,496,507
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.