Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
http://rare.us/story/you-cant-be-a-conservative-without-being-libertarian/

A good look at the current rift between big government lovers and those who want the country to be saved.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's pretty accurate. It's a shame the "Libertarian Party" practically destroyed the meaning of the word "libertarian".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
That's pretty accurate. It's a shame the "Libertarian Party" practically destroyed the meaning of the word "libertarian".

Old school libertarians are people like Limbaugh, Bush, Hannity, Giulliani, McCain, Romney, Christie, and so on. Basically just normal conservatives like you and me. Libertarians just want to smoke dope, remain isolationists, cut off federal funding to business, and BS crap like that.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Good read but wait for a while and certain folks will show up and just call everyone that thinks differently than then....Wait for it...NEOCON'S. grin

Watch it will happen.
Then they will scour the web for every article that has someone saying what those folks really meant,so it must be true.

I can't wait eek

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sorry but there is nothing libertarian about most of those on your list Sherp

Last edited by gunchamp; 06/30/14.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Good read but wait for a while and certain folks will show up and just call everyone that thinks differently than then....Wait for it...NEOCON'S. grin

Watch it will happen.
Then they will scour the web for every article that has someone saying what those folks really meant,so it must be true.

I can't wait eek

You sound like a neocon. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In fact short of maybe one they are all tow the line Republicans that are just as bad as liberals

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Good try this didn't count,no web links. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp
In fact short of maybe one they are all tow the line Republicans that are just as bad as liberals

Libertarians are just liberal and are bad. There is nothing bad about Republicans which is just another word for Conservative.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like trolling. I just wish you were better at it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sherp

Libertarians are just liberal and are bad. There is nothing bad about Republicans which is just another word for Conservative.
There is much wrong with your thinking my friend. Most republicans these days are no better than the liberal scum that are ruining this country. This may hurt some feelings but anyone who thinks there is much of a difference between Bush and Bama are either dumb or lying!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There is much wrong with your thinking my friend. Most republicans these days are no better than the liberal scum that are ruining this country. This may hurt some feelings but anyone who thinks there is much of a difference between Bush and Bama are either dumb or lying!

These days? What is the difference between Romney vs. McCain vs Bush vs. Dole vs. Bush vs. Reagan vs. Nixon vs. Ike vs. Grant vs. Nixon? No difference between them I can see. Basically all were perfection in human form.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like trolling. I just wish you were better at it.

Not trolling at all nor did I say anything wrong.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

These days? What is the difference between Romney vs. McCain vs Bush vs. Dole vs. Bush vs. Reagan vs. Nixon vs. Ike vs. Grant vs. Nixon? No difference between them I can see. Basically all were perfection in human form.
Ok, I see the trolling coming out. Your obviously not serious or you are off your rocker. Either way I'll stop now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Every post you've ever made was trolling, and almost every thing you've ever posted was "wrong". I'm okay with that. Like I said, a good troll is fun to have around. You're just not any good. I bet there is some kind of troll advice to be found on the internet. You tenacity is good. Work on your content and delivery.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Ok, I see the trolling coming out. Your obviously not serious or you are off your rocker. Either way I'll stop now.

Not trolling at all. I take it you can't name any differences between the Conservative Republicans I listed from different eras so you are down to the losing side tactic of name calling now?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Every post you've ever made was trolling, and almost every thing you've ever posted was "wrong". I'm okay with that. Like I said, a good troll is fun to have around. You're just not any good. I bet there is some kind of troll advice to be found on the internet. You tenacity is good. Work on your content and delivery.

What have I posted that was wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Already told ya.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
http://rare.us/story/you-cant-be-a-conservative-without-being-libertarian/

A good look at the current rift between big government lovers and those who want the country to be saved.

The Founders were not libertarians and never intended the Constitution to have a libertarian bent. Therein lies the problem: libertarianism is not faithful to the original intent of the Founders, whereas Conservativism (limited government and fidelity to the moral law) are faithful to that intent. The problem isn't conservatism, its that too many who profess to be conservatives love big government.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Already told ya.

So I am pro-republican and pro-police and that makes me wrong according to you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 56 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.