Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
In a story from MSN no less.

http://news.msn.com/us/us-poll-more-voters-see-obama-as-worst-president-in-modern-times

In a survey of 1,446 registered voters, 33 percent said Obama was the worst president since World War Two, while 28 percent pointed to his predecessor, George W. Bush, as the worst, the poll by Quinnipiac University found.

Voters were split over which of the two most recent presidents has done a better job with 39 percent saying Obama has been a better president than Bush and, 40 percent saying Obama is worse.

Most voters said Ronald Reagan, who served two terms in the 1980s, was the best president since 1945, the survey showed.

"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of Quinnipiac University's polling unit.

While Obama's job approval rating has inched higher to 40 percent, up from 38 percent in December, more voters gave him largely negative marks in key areas: the economy, foreign policy, healthcare and terrorism, according to the poll.

On the environment, 50 percent gave Obama positive marks.

The telephone survey, taken June 24 to June 30, had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.6 percentage points.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poll is flawed.

He is easily the worst in history. Ever. Hell, he isn't even a president. He damn sure isn't mine... sick

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Talk about bad numbers...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He doesn't care....If you saw him this AM, he was even more arrogant than usual.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
They needed a poll to come to that conclusion!?

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Spud
He doesn't care....If you saw him this AM, he was even more arrogant than usual.

Too true. He's now advanced to his "I'm really gonna show ya'll's azz now". And, he is and will continue to do so at an increasing pace, so much so that it will be near impossible to undo.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gee, who would have predicted that?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh,...He Cares..!

Being ranked lower than either Bush might be the Only thing that would give this guy grief considering he's a Legend in his Own Mind.

I can't wait till his last 2 years when he's a lame duck and he's throwing executive orders left and right. Then his numbers will truly plummet...

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I'm just worried about what kind of executive orders he may dream up. It might take a bit to get them undone.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Oh,...He Cares..!

Being ranked lower than either Bush might be the Only thing that would give this guy grief considering he's a Legend in his Own Mind.

I can't wait till his last 2 years when he's a lame duck and he's throwing executive orders left and right. Then his numbers will truly plummet...
I'll be patiently waiting. But he STILL DOESN'T CARE.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

IC B3

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
At least Bush loved his country

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
...the best we all can do here is wipe the First Fool from our minds and this forum.

I mute him at all times, his speaking has taken on the weight of the boy who cried wolf.

Liar, liar, policy on fire.

Last edited by WillARights; 07/02/14.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by saddlesore

He did. And he held the office with honor and respect.

The only problem I had with him was his failure to close the borders.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Dontcha know the little twit is having a hissy fit!

I'll guarantee you that he and his little minions are thinking about how to generate some kind of crisis to try to get his numbers back up...

Possibly a crisis on the border???.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Maybe he will vapor lock.

JD338

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

And had genuine affection for the troops. Bammy wouldn't knowingly let a service member within 100 yards of him once he leaves office.

I've said these things about Bush and Obama when Obama was elected:

Bush may not be the most well spoken or brightest guy, but I believe he had this country's best interests at heart, and did what he thought was right.

I thought Obama was a subversive POS hell bent on doing as much damage to the country as he could.

Don't think I'm far off on either thought.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Halfbreed POS was elected based solely on his race and the handouts those who elected him would receive. Along with worst should be added most unqualified and incompetent in US history. That probably applies to most in his administration as well.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What difference, at this point does it make. We can't get rid of him!

Americans First!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DaveR

And had genuine affection for the troops. Bammy wouldn't knowingly let a service member within 100 yards of him once he leaves office.

I've said these things about Bush and Obama when Obama was elected:

Bush may not be the most well spoken or brightest guy, but I believe he had this country's best interests at heart, and did what he thought was right.

I thought Obama was a subversive POS hell bent on doing as much damage to the country as he could.

Don't think I'm far off on either thought.

I admit that this is second- or third hand, but a good friend of mine was told by a Secret Service agent detailed to the White House that they had been instructed never to speak to Michelle Obama unless at her request or to even look at her directly. Reportedly, morale is at rock bottom in that detail.

Compare that to the Reagans or either Bush spouse, who treated those guys like part of the family and who fully appreciated that lives depended on them.

Talk about an arrogant, imperial presidency! mad

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And I have zero sympathy for all the idiots that voted for him and now think he's the "worst". FOOLS! KMA!

Kelly
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,082 guests, and 936 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,419
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.