Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
lee 24 hasn't been back on here after VAnimrod figured out who he was.

VA was a big help but this post was followed shortly with his exit speech... Figured seeing how he was being so kind as to address me as "Mr. Finn" then it would just be polite to address him by his real name, Lee Muller.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3704714/15

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Ain't downhearted, Greg. Just wondering why the 24HCF is home to a few lonely hearts that maybe would find some commonality with some of the other crybabies and just [bleep]' leave.

You certainly have ME cased,....I really have no backround whatsoever with "Woodsy" or "Outdoorsy Stuff".

....completely lost with ANY kind of rifle, too.

....right.

I'd bloody well like to throw you some ROPE, a bad Packhorse, and some panniers, you deluded and mis-informed idiot.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't get the impression that he was referring to you, amigo.

I could be wrong though. It wouldn't be the first time.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Duckdog
It's not that hard...
Anyone who has access to the control panel here knows who they are unless they're running on a proxy.
If they're signing in on one name, and then signing in on another from the same computer or ip it will notify the admin or moderators.
Couldn't such a person actually be two people who use the same computer, such as another family member who lives in the same home?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by isaac
Setting aside the Tennessee wastes of life, what do we know for sure?

That San Souci derelict chewed through his restraints after being banned and realizing his Laguna nightmare was going nowhere.

That fat ass jasonB is back as one of the F'in retards; maybe rovering or chirp.

Urine is either one of the Tennessee retards or just some short-timer trying to prove he can be more stupid today than he was yesterday.

If only Rick could make it such that all handles appeared in the box when the d-bags posted,the frikken retards would wither away pronto.

I'd actually like the handful to show their cowardly selves in public sometime. What a fun beating that would be.

You tards hang in there. [bleep] cowardly, societal rejects.

Never understood the 'multiple' thing myself Bob, seems very fraudulent and weak to me, hell I'm probably on ignore from half the crowd here for my un-pc views, were the owner ask me to leave, I'd quietly pack my chit, kick the door off the hinges on the way out never to return.

I would respect the owners wishes.

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nowadays I know who the good ones are on the 'Fire and ignore the rest, most of the time anyway.

I know who I would hunt with and who I wouldn't, luckily they are outnumbered by the good guys. One of these days I will hit one of these get togethers.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Ultimately, that's what it boils down to. Everyone, including those with multiple personalities, are entitled to post what they want so long as Rick allows it. I then choose who has credibility and who I want to debate/argue with for amusement.

There are plenty that disagree with me and/or dislike my profession that I would still sit at a fire or hunt with. There are others I wouldn't drive across town to meet for lunch.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Right on fellas. At least 'flave doesn't hide the fact he's foul mouthed, intellectually challenged, and has no job..... smile

Happy 4th JG. I look forward to acquiring a decent intellect and maybe, some day, perhaps, finding a job.

Between now and then I'm content reminding guys from west Texas how stupid they are.

In Christ,
Travis

Don't fall that job ploy.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You run across people doing the sock puppet routine on various forums, and most of the time I think they're just doing it for giggles,..and most of them seem to be fairly young boys just playing a game. The Tennessee gang that drop in here strikes me as that type,...just boys having fun.

But a couple of the people posting under various handles on the Hunter's Campfire seem to have some fairly significant "issues" with their wiring.

I'm not positive about what motivates them,...but it seems that they get off on being humiliated.

I don't claim to understand it,..but I know that it exists.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Someone tell sam how easy it is to have a million email addys..

Or how easy it is to set up pseudo email Address at multiple sites!!!!!

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I believe that more than a few long-term feuds here can be attributed to the Quick Reply box. Comments via that device get tagged as replies to whoever the last poster was. (As here. I'm following a post by Bristoe, who apparently said ***You are ignoring this user*** But I'm not replying to him. Here or ever.)

As to trolls with multiple usernames, I'll just echo old Deflave's favorite comment of old. And we all know that one.

Lastly, I have had the honor of sharing an evening and an adult beverage or nine with Bob, with whom I have mildly tussled here over unimportant things. I'm positive he's a fine hunting partner. That goes for every board member I've been delighted to meet. (List too long to post here.) Not a loser in the bunch. If a guy is willing to meet up face-to-face for a social encounter, he's probably a good egg. That cannot be said for duplicitous blackguards who post under multiple pseudonyms and then deny it.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Bob
I'm
With gunner on this!
I hope I'm behind him when he kicks the door off! That might cause some damage !

Never understood the 'multiple' thing myself Bob, seems very fraudulent and weak to me, hell I'm probably on ignore from half the crowd here for my un-pc views, were the owner ask me to leave, I'd quietly pack my chit, kick the door off the hinges on the way out never to return.

I would respect the owners wishes.

Last edited by Tanglewood; 07/05/14.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I agree, as well.

It's more of a wonderment for me. What kind of person has the time to be more than one person on an Internet forum?

Being myself takes up enough time as it is. I don't have the time to be more than one person.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac

Being myself takes up enough time as it is. I don't have the time to be more than one person.

I can only imagine what being larger than life AND father to two Yorkie's can do to a man's time management....

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I will find some time to bring pain upon you.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
(As here. I'm following a post by Bristoe,

This dude holds a grudge.

Back in 2006 I inadvertently farted while posting in one of his threads,..and he ain't got over it yet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NH K9
Ultimately, that's what it boils down to. Everyone, including those with multiple personalities, are entitled to post what they want so long as Rick allows it. I then choose who has credibility and who I want to debate/argue with for amusement.

There are plenty that disagree with me and/or dislike my profession that I would still sit at a fire or hunt with. There are others I wouldn't drive across town to meet for lunch.

George

That be it in a nut shell Sir.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you spend enough time on here you can tell who is who no matter how many times they change user names.

haha, don't know if that's a good thing!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
lol hadn't thought about it like that.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't follow this stuff much; don't pay attention to who changes their "Johny" or not and don't really care. Ultimately, they'll account for any issues they create though it seems to have escalated of late.

But since Lee24's name has come up, whatever he was, I'll say this about him, IIRC, he was not foul mouthed, crude, vitriolic, or I'll-tempered as some on here are.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (7mm_Loco, 907brass, 808outdoors, 9 invisible), 14,381 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,992
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.