Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

I am not incensed at all. I think what ever he wanted(or wants to continue) to do to her is fine regardless of what she was or was not doing because he is a police officer. You and I have exactly the same views on this.

I seriously doubt that...

I do. An example. When a democrat does something that is alleged as wrong, I don't chastise the person pointing it out with some claim of "you weren't there so you didn't get to see the X amount of time before it that forced them to do what they did" and neither do you. Show either of us 15 minutes of an officer beating someone in cuffs and we will rightly point out that we were not shown what the person in cuffs did that brought on the response from the officer.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Your reasoning looks to be either fueled by alcohol, prescription meds or mental retardation...maybe all three...of course, I'm just guessing...

Why are you acting ashamed of what you support and oppose now and engaging in personal attacks against me instead? He was beating her, which is his right, and you and I both know that what she did or didn't do before that doesn't affect that in the least considering she wasn't doing anything while he was beating her.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

My location is listed, what part of that do you not get?

I was referring to your geographic location. What is it, if I may ask?

Travis

I live in in Kentucky, but looks like I need to move to Montana since the police there get better reviews.

[Linked Image]

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I live in in Kentucky, but looks like I need to move to Montana since the police there get better reviews.

I figured you for a warm climate gal.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Coming to TV this fall....CHiPs....Watts edition.

[Linked Image]

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't buy that at all.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Why are you acting ashamed of what you support and oppose now and engaging in personal attacks against me instead? He was beating her, which is his right, and you and I both know that what she did or didn't do before that doesn't affect that in the least considering she wasn't doing anything while he was beating her.

So now you're telling me what I support??? How kind of you to share that insight...Neither you, I, or any other member here have ANY idea of what transpired prior to the woman getting her ticket punched...if I had to make a GUESS, it would probably be that he thought she was going for a weapon or possibly tried to snatch his...I'd also GUESS that since there is neither his or her car in sight, that there is a lot more to the story than what's being told on the evening news.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We might want to wait until the investigation fleshes out. That cop responded to a potentially deadly call. If he tried to prevent her from walking into freeway traffic, I'm good with what he did if what he did was necessary to save her and his lives.

Getting hit by a 3000 lb car at 65 MPH will reserve a St. Peter appt for you.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SansSouci
We might want to wait until the investigation fleshes out. That cop responded to a potentially deadly call. If he tried to prevent her from walking into freeway traffic, I'm good with what he did if what he did was necessary to save her and his lives.

Getting hit by a 3000 lb car at 65 MPH will reserve a St. Peter appt for you.
That's so Raisuli. smirk

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

I figured you for a warm climate gal.

Travis

Not a gal as I am sure you knew.

Why did you have to resort to personal insults there because I showed the police in your state are better than what you claim they are? And why are you ashamed of them for that reason?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Sherp, it was a good run. You've made some great points for your viewpoint by means of sarcasm. But I think that particular schtick has run its course, and outlived its usefulness, at this point.

I suspect that you're capable of making straightforward arguments for your actual viewpoints, so why don't you try doing it that way now?

IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Sherp, it was a good run. You've made some great points for your viewpoint by means of sarcasm. But I think that particular schtick has run its course, and outlived its usefulness, at this point.

I suspect that you're capable of making straightforward arguments for your actual viewpoints, so why don't you try doing it that way now?

sherp is just showing her insignificance again. Even if she truly believes in jackbooted thuggery by law enforcement as she espouses to with all her posts she is still a twerp at heart....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
sherp the trolling twerp

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
This cop should go to jail

Clearly Police Brutality

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by okie

sherp is just showing her insignificance again. Even if she truly believes in jackbooted thuggery by law enforcement as she espouses to with all her posts she is still a twerp at heart....

So why is it you can support the officer and the way he subdued her, but when I voice my support for the same you feel you have to resort to name calling?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
40% of cops are thugs or f'n pussies.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Travis twit sucking another badge wearer. crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sherp has been getting a little ragged with his shtick lately.

Last edited by deerstalker; 07/06/14.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deerstalker
sherp has been getting a little ragged with his shtick lately.

Ragged?
Sherp shoots straight shtick with a sharp chip on his shoulder.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

On the contrary.

When it gets to the point that even folks posting threads on police atrocities have to have sherp's modus operandi explained to them, by me of all people, I've realized that sherp, like me, fully believes that the over-the-top, subjective, polarizing and plain idiocy of the anti-cop mentality of the 24HCF is likely driving a wedge against folks that are looking for the objective angle and subsequent recourse of dealing with this as a societal issue.

Keep up the good work sherp! Soon enough, if not already, you all will appear like fringe kooks!

Bravo.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE

On the contrary.

When it gets to the point that even folks posting threads on police atrocities have to have sherp's modus operandi explained to them, by me of all people, I've realized that sherp, like me, fully believes that the over-the-top, subjective, polarizing and plain idiocy of the anti-cop mentality of the 24HCF is likely driving a wedge against folks that are looking for the objective angle and subsequent recourse of dealing with this as a societal issue.

Keep up the good work sherp! Soon enough, if not already, you all will appear like fringe kooks!

Bravo.

I am just like you in thinking the officer should have hit her more and perhaps used impact weapons on her.

Very few people here are anti-cop. Most support everything every officer does without reservation just like you and I do.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 6 invisible), 1,532 guests, and 750 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,298
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.