I have used a Dillon progressive for a while now making thousands of rounds of ammo. I don't own it but I do use it more then the owner does.
<br>
<br>I like it but I don't like the primer feed as it fails to primer the cases 100% of the time. It may be dirty or out of adjustment. Although I see no adjustment for picking up primers?
<br>
<br>Another friend of mine said his buddy has a Harnady LNL progressive and claims it's the best progressive press made and has no problems with it. The owner is some kind of Handgun speed shooting competition guy and loads 1000's of rounds with it. I have never seen one or used one but wonder when the time comes to buy my own if the Hornady Press is as good as the fellow claims. The Dillon is nice and works well but I don't think it's as good as the hype it gets. It does not auto index and struggles to feed primers properly 100% of the time. I think it may lack a bit of refinement in that area.
<br>
<br>I realize it is the biggest most hyped progressive reloader out there due to the warranty. But is it really the be all, end all.. of progressives?
<br>
<br>I suppose I would like to hear from at least a couple Hornady LNL users to see if they are as satisfied as the Dillon users. TIA

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)