Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That needs to be done more often. I can find no article or amendment in the Constitution that gives police the right or authority to bust down your door without warning in the middle of the night.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by derby_dude
That needs to be done more often. I can find no article or amendment in the Constitution that gives police the right or authority to bust down your door without warning in the middle of the night.

At what exact point, then should one resist the communists? ... How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. ... The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers ... and notwithstanding all of Stalin�s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt.
~ Alexander Solzhenitsyn

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
WRONG here Gents, that prick had meth and drug paraphernalia, his argument of protection of family and home is NULL and VOID if your a damn doper, he should now be charged with child endangerment.

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
"Hard to tell the cops from the thugs anymore��.they have become one in the same".

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
gunner, when was he convicted of those charges? just because it was claimed that he had those items, is he still not innocent until proven guilty? or can I just claim that you are a pedophile and have you stripped of your rights just by making that claim?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
ur in bad company here these guys like dope and don't care about kids

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by deerstalker
gunner, when was he convicted of those charges? just because it was claimed that he had those items, is he still not innocent until proven guilty? or can I just claim that you are a pedophile and have you stripped of your rights just by making that claim?

The cops found the dope and para there during the bust, the jury didnt get to hear about that, wonder why, it's in the story if you'll read it.

Trump Won!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

have those policemens been convicted of something?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
WRONG here Gents, that prick had meth and drug paraphernalia, his argument of protection of family and home is NULL and VOID if your a damn doper, he should now be charged with child endangerment.

I don't give a crap what he had in his apartment he's innocent until proven guilty. Police are not judge, jury and executioner. The police were wrong and one of them paid for it with his life. The perp, if that's what he was, was found innocent as he should have been.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The cops found the dope and para there during the bust, the jury didnt get to hear about that, wonder why, it's in the story if you'll read it.

What he had in his apartment wasn't relevant to the case. What was relevant was that the police commandos over stepped their authority.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
If your a doper and have that in the home around your wife and grandkid, whos the real criminal here?, and who do you claim to be protecting your family from?, yourself or the LEO's? crazy

Tell ya what DD, let me find dopers here and you'll read on the proper disposal methods, so just go ahead and twist yourself up a fat one, crack open a nice book on ferry paganism and have a nice evening.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
What he had in his got damn home WAS the REASON for the coppers to be there in the first place.

In case you havent heard it's illegal, especially around children.

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I don't give a crap what he had in his apartment he's innocent until proven guilty. Police are not judge, jury and executioner. The police were wrong and one of them paid for it with his life.

So...dope dealer is innocent until proven guilty, but cops are guilty because jury didn't convict dope dealer?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Glad someone showed up that could speak Lt., I couldnt get through to em.

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I don't give a crap what he had in his apartment he's innocent until proven guilty. Police are not judge, jury and executioner. The police were wrong and one of them paid for it with his life.

So...dope dealer is innocent until proven guilty, but cops are guilty because jury didn't convict dope dealer?

No, this specific case is just a slight twist on the old story of criminal gangs shooting one another.

Most ordinary citizens view it as a rather good expedient to keep both gangs somewhat in check - as long as the gangsters shoot straight enough not to hit any innocents.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Not defending said scum bag, but...
Don't you think it would have been wiser to pick the guy up when he left the house?
Isn't it a little risky to be smashing in doors in the middle of the night if you know there are kids inside? I guess this would be the judges call? But wouldn't the easier more rational tactic be to grab the guy when he left the house, then perform the search warrant?
I'm really surprised more cops don't get shot serving no knocks. Especially at night.
What would your first reaction be when you're sprung from a dead sleep to the door being kicked in?
The guy's not only lucky with the verdict,...he's damned lucky to still be breathing.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Agreed, they should have busted him away from the house, and right again, any door kicked here will be met with sheer hellfire, but I dont have dope, or anything illegal here either.

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Are you sure???
When was the last time you checked your pillows to make sure the tags were still in tact?
Yea...that's what I thought.
Go time!!!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'm innocent, those pillows are Wifeys, I sleep like a stone flat on my back, no pillow. grin

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,017
Posts18,500,387
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.