Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunner500
If some prick walks up and grabs your Wifes boob he initiated a godly amount of force, right?

Your gonna fu-k him up, no?
Where's the connection between that statement and where you said buying drugs was the initiation of force?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You do stupid illegal chit and you will draw force, whats so damn smokey about seeing/understanding that?

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You do stupid illegal chit and you will draw force, whats so damn smokey about seeing/understanding that?
I have no trouble understanding that if you do something illegal you will draw force, justly or not. What you said was that making a purchase was an initiation of force. That's quite a different thing.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Making an 'ILLEGAL" purchase will draw heat, buying a train load of dog food will not.

Trump Won!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I wonder what the resident hate-a-cop braintrust would do if they KNEW their next door neighbor was cooking meth and put their entire family AT dire risk but couldn't PROVE it. They would expect who to do what what to protect their family?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Were they my neighbors I'd lite em up at 0400 on a cloudy day. grin

The Coppers, Coroner and FD will be along shortly to put out the fire and sack up the dopers.

Trump Won!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
GUNNER, that would be an entirely logical but extraconstitutional response. Expect someone to second guess your priorities and methods. Nice touch on the cloudy day!

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
They may like their gear,...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

But that don't mean they know how to use it...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Making an 'ILLEGAL" purchase will draw heat, buying a train load of dog food will not.
Sure, it will draw heat, whether just or not. But you said it constituted an initiation of force.

My announcing at a meeting of the National Organization for Women that women belong barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen cooking for their man, would also draw heat (perhaps even violence), but my statement would not be an initiation of force.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I wonder what the resident hate-a-cop braintrust would do if they KNEW their next door neighbor was cooking meth and put their entire family AT dire risk but couldn't PROVE it. They would expect who to do what what to protect their family?

mike r
Drugs being illegal is the cause of folks engaging in the dangerous practice of "cooking meth." Were drugs not illegal, no one would do that as the profit margin would be much higher for other, safer to process, drugs. Also, you'd be able to pick them up at the drug store like you pick up liquor at the liquor store. No violence or criminal element involved.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My announcing at a meeting of the National Organization for Women that women belong barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen cooking for their man, would also draw heat (perhaps even violence), but my statement would not be an initiation of force.

What if you picked her up at a truck stop and she laughed at your stuff?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
"No Knock" warrants should be far & few between...it should be a last resort type thing...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What if you picked her up at a truck stop and she laughed at your stuff?

If that happened, it would be a miracle....hard to laugh when you're chokin on a cock...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Its good to see the jury made the right choice in this case. Freedom from tyranny is way more important than ANY drug law.

�A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

mike r

I would do nothing if I can't prove it.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You seem to be well-equipped for an admirable number of potential situations in life; but an argument about what constitutes an initiation of force does not appear to be one of them.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
GUNNER, that would be an entirely logical but extraconstitutional response. Expect someone to second guess your priorities and methods. Nice touch on the cloudy day!

mike r

Yes they will no doubt, what they dont know/understand is my views are entirely legal and accepted in the 'Free States' of Oklahoma and Texas, not so much in the locales of the blind rainbow liberal compassionate enablers.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Barak

You seem to be well-equipped for an admirable number of potential situations in life; but an argument about what constitutes an initiation of force does not appear to be one of them.

See my above post.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Entirely legal, sure.

Entirely accepted, no, not really. I have a couple of anarchist friends in Oklahoma. But I know what you mean.

However, even you would undoubtedly agree that just because there's a law prohibiting something doesn't mean it's wrong, and just because there's a law mandating something doesn't mean it's right.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
AARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! you smart fellers give my pea brain a headache, it dont have to be that difficult, will you agree that by NOT fu-kin with people or breaking the law will help ensure a persons pain free longevity?

Trump Won!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 222Sako, 204guy, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,023
Posts18,500,462
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.