Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I already posted a link to a law. If you're going to debate these issues, you really should take the time to inform yourself. Tossing off half-baked opinions is just lazy.

Here's another, look under "It's against the law to" on page 13 and check #'s 9-10:

http://case.epaperflip.com/colorado/Parks-and-wildlife/#?page=16

As far as what else "should be against the law" I find it very amusing to hear someone who purports to be against more regulations asking why more things aren't illegal.

Don't you?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
How about a spotter using a handheld radio (cell phone or walkie-talkie) to direct hunters to game? Shouldn't than be illegal?

Near always find that illegal when ever I take the time to read a state's regulations. I'm am amazed through at how many confessions I've read in print of folks on high end or trophy hunts that had dispersed guides or companions call them out of one piece of country via radio or phone to put them on game in the alternate site. Never heard of even a single instance of those confessions being called out.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
1minute,
That's because ethics vary with the person. We are all ethical; just ask anyone.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trail cameras are banned from use in Montana during any commission seasons. Meaning if a season is going on, then leave the cameras at home.

BTW, if you don't see the difference in how a drone can give unfair advantage to a hunter your not paying attention.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SansSouci
smokepole,

I have no clue whether drones are illegal for finding game. Can you post a link to a law?

Montana, Colorado, Alaska, New Mexico and others have banned the use of drones

If drones are illegal for finding game, shouldn't game cameras be illegal as well since they are electronic devices that do the same thing? How about a spotter using a handheld radio (cell phone or walkie-talkie) to direct hunters to game? Shouldn't than be illegal? Both are illegal for use for the purpose of harvesting game in Montana

As I've stated a million times, I have no use for drones. But before I'd support making them illegal, I will damned well know all sides of the issue. No one is making them "Illegal", they are banning their use for hunting purposes.

BTW, municipalities are using drones to spy on us. That should be illegal.
I think Montana banned that use too.

IC B2

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by smokepole
SS: congratulations, you and cranka-yanka make a great team, a veritable dynamic duo.

Do you flip a coin to see who gets to wear the batman pajamas?

Rather interesting how I called you out several times for being a "pole-smoker" and you never once denied being involved in that despicable and immoral existence.

So who's biting the pillow tonight, bub --- you or the special guy in your life?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Crack, do you add anything to any thread, or are just here to be adversarial? I've seen Smokepole add things and his reputation here is solid. Yours is headed int he wrong direction to last long.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Don't feed the troll and he will go away.

amen

First teach a child to love God, second teach him to love family, third teach him to fish and hunt and by the time he is in his teens no dope dealer under the sun can teach him anything. Cotton Cordell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
4100, he (??) doesn't post anywhere except this thread, he's a sock puppet here to promote the use of drones.

He's promoting illegal hunting practices for personal benefit.

And what I mean by that is, in his earlier posts he promoted drone use even where illegal by talking about how drone bans would be unenforceable, and went to great lengths to describe specific scenarios whereby "hunters" could use drones and avoid detection.

So it's well beyond a simple discussion of whether or not they should be banned.

Letting him continue to post here is certainly shedding some light on the morals and character of those in that business, which is a good thing.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by 4100fps
Crack, do you add anything to any thread, or are just here to be adversarial? I've seen Smokepole add things and his reputation here is solid. Yours is headed int he wrong direction to last long.

Hmm, methinks we found Pole-Smoker's special twinkle toes?

It's cute how you girls stick up for each other --- hillbillies need to band together like mangy dogs to survive against a superior predator like me.

Last edited by CrackaJack85; 07/16/14.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Proved my point. Thanks for the memories troll.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1minute, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,913
Posts18,498,314
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.