G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Swifty52
English Standard Version
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

So God is an ape. Man is a direct descendent of Apes.

I can see the difference in a man and an ape and they aren't the same.

Your family evidently descended from apes, not mine.

just asking, if an ape and a space alien hybridized (that means they bred with each other), did a human off-spring result?

I know mules, zebra's, horses, donkeys and whatever else makes for some interesting discussion. but monkeys being raped by an extra-terrestrial, please say it ain't so. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus
English Standard Version
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

just asking, if an ape and a space alien hybridized (that means they bred with each other), did a human off-spring result?

I know mules, zebra's, horses, donkeys and whatever else makes for some interesting discussion. but monkeys being raped by an extra-terrestrial, please say it ain't so. wink

I am guessing here but maybe ET used the ocean a couple billion years ago as a pizz stop and sowed the seeds of life.

Swifty
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus
English Standard Version

I am guessing here but maybe ET used the ocean a couple billion years ago as a pizz stop and sowed the seeds of life.

OMG! if that was true, and I'm not sayin' it wuz, but if it might have been 99 percent certain, then what are we going to do next?

to the moon?

return to Mars?

become vegetarian?

seed the entire Universe?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gus
English Standard Version

Who created ET (besides Spielberg)?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
who gave humans fire, down here on the Earthen?
I mean, without fire, or food would have to be eaten raw, wouldn't it?

raw food? whose fault is that?

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Flint, friction, lightening and lava. God provided lots of ways to BBQ and get burnt.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ape became human but relations between them in Africa caused no hybrid but aids huh, swiftly.

DD until that libs and Christians cut from the same cloth bit you had always seemed pretty sane.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus
who gave humans fire, down here on the Earthen?
I mean, without fire, or food would have to be eaten raw, wouldn't it?

raw food? whose fault is that?

Again just guessing here, but maybe, just maybe old Neanderthal man sat to close to a volcano vent, farted and started his azz on fire.

Swifty
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So, apes and humans can't procreate, right? So one day two apes had a baby ape which was not ape but human with its different genetics, but it could not procreate with an ape because it was different genetically. So, I guess two other apes living in the same time and neighborhood had a baby human with the same genetics but opposite sex as the other baby human just down the crick. Then they grew up and viola, here we are. Of all the billions of ape pro creations all over the earth, what are the odds two sets of ape babys had the same exact genetic defect making them humans of the opposite sex? Or, did a volcano with radiation start causing a lot of ape parents to start making bunches of little ape humans with the same genetic defect that could grow and then procreate?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its called Evolution. A species must evolve or die.

Swifty
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Gee, I never heard of that BS before. Please explain to me how it happens scientifically.

Do remember, I made an A in my pre med college class in Comparative Anatomy.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Judging by your previous post, you musta been sleeping with the professor.

Last edited by billhilly; 07/24/14.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ringman

This morning I decided to do a little checking on BING to see if I could find something about the earth's magnetic field by someone I respect more than an internet blogger. I found the following. This is just the first paragraph of his paper.

Second, contrary to his hypothesis, there is no exponential decay:

"The Earth�s Magnetic Field is Still Losing Energy
D. Russell Humphreys
CRSQ Vol 39 No 1 pp 1-11 June 2002
ABSTRACT
This paper closes a loophole in the case for a young earth based on the loss of energy from various parts of the earth�s magnetic field. Using ambiguous 1967 data, evolutionists had claimed that energy gains in minor (�non-dipole�) parts compensate for the energy loss from the main (�dipole�) part. However, nobody seems to have checked that claim with newer, more accurate data. Using data from the International Geomagnetic Reference Field (IGRF) I show that from 1970 to 2000, the dipole part of the field steadily lost 235 � 5 billion megajoules of energy, while the non-dipole part gained only 129 � 8 billion megajoules. Over that 30-year period, the net loss of energy from all observable parts of the field was 1.41 � 0.16 %. At that rate, the field would lose half its energy every 1465 � 166 years. Combined with my 1990 theory explaining reversals of polarity during the Genesis Flood and intensity fluctuations after that, these new data support the creationist model: the field has rapidly and continuously lost energy ever since God created it about 6,000 years ago."

Published in the Creation Research Society Quarterly. I notice his article wasn't published in a reputable journal.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

So you did an internet search to find information to refute what you read on the internet?

You don't see a difference in a anonomous blogger and a Ph.D scientist? Did you take a moment to check his crdentials? I heard this author in lecture and read his books. He is the scienctist who figured out why the space craft are slowing down when they go past Pluto's orbit.

No, that was Newton.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RickyD
Secularists are terrified or flat out hate, take your pick, by those with faith, even though medical science often legitimizes faith by tells us it has definite healing properties.

Double blind studies actually show prayer has no effect.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Originally Posted by thin_man
I suppose the caveman that wrote genesis didn't realize the sun (created on the 4th day) was required to have "day"(created on the 1st day) and "seed-bearing plants and trees" (created on the 3rd day) because the order is obviously all wrong. Who realized photosynthesis was required at that time? He/They also apparently didn't realize the "lesser light to govern the night" was nothing more than a natural satellite reflecting sunlight.

I could be wrong, but you may be over thinking this. Have you ever believed in something that you cannot fully understand or logically explain?

Thank you Mrs. Safariman for the question. My apologies for the delay on the response.

Yes. I must admit that I have believed in things I couldn't fully understand or logically explain. Years ago when I was much, much younger, I used to believe that there was this big guy looking down over the whole world. An "eye in the sky" if you will. This all-knowing, all-seeing fellow would essentially reward those who did "good" and not reward or even punish those who did "bad". It was also in your very best interest to believe that he was real or else...you would NOT be rewarded. It never really made total sense to me, but yes, I did believe in Santa Claus for a short time.

Years later I realized it was nothing more than a behavioral control strategy. Believing that someone is alway looking is very effective at keeping those without a conscious honest.

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.' -Carl Sagan

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Nice try Ringman. But you obviously need to go back and read my post again becasue nowhere in it did I question his education.

What I said was, his findings weren't published in a refereed scientific journal.

You didn't do your homework. He has been been published in peer reviewed publications.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Nice try Ringman. But you obviously need to go back and read my post again becasue nowhere in it did I question his education.

What I said was, his findings weren't published in a refereed scientific journal.

You didn't do your homework. He has been been published in peer reviewed publications.

Creation Research Society Quarterly is not a refereed scientific journal.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Published in the Creation Research Society Quarterly. I notice his article wasn't published in a reputable journal

Are you kidding? You want to call evolutionary propogada reputable? blush

Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No, that was Newton.

You are not keeping up, here.

Everyday Hunter
Page 24 of 38 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,672
Posts18,493,799
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.