Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I read the title I thought you might have run into a grumpy old man. grin

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hot girls are definitely crazy!! They look hot because they don't eat! Being hungry has a way of messing with one's psyche.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If you have to have a gal that is ugly or crazy, she should at least be filthy rich.

Having one that is ugly, crazy and poor just falls off the scale.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lmao! milespatton

from now on I vote that scenario be referred to as "the gentleman's dilemma" grin

I knew chivalry wasn't dead, it's just gotten old along with the rest of us!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
this is a thought provoking thread BigBuck

Dems/liberals, say access to food is everyone's right, so they take from us that work and give to those that don't work (over 35% for us personally)

Dems/liberals say folks gots to have a roof over their heads so again they take from those of us that work and build low income housing

Dems/liberals say these hot young thangs wanna get laid and not get pregnant, so they take from us and give to them so they can buy birth control

boys if those Dems/liberals ever wake up to the fact that everybody wants and needs a hottie..... well then I'm going over to the other side.

might even join a union

why hail far' there won't be enough red left on the map to make a speck

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 07/25/14.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Toddly
When I was 15 the neighbor lady asked me to mow her lawn. When I was done she invited me in and paid me. She had two very nicely mowed lawns that summer.

You are obviously a gentleman.

Too often, these days, 15-year-old boys run their mouths afterwards and a fine woman goes to prison.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
A few years back I opened the door and held it for aldy. The woman gave me a dirty look and said, "I can open my own doors you S.O.B." I replied, I was brought up to open doors for ladies. I see in your case I was mistaken." The string of invective that spewed from her pie hole would have embarrassed a Marine DI.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
And probably should have. Went in the grocery store for one item so I wandered up to the do it yourself register and was waiting behind a very pretty, scantily clad female of about 24 or so. She only had four or five items so I'm standing there when some old guy behind me tells me that nobody is at the other register. Go ahead, says I, she won't be long and besides, I kinda like the scenery. O man, what did I say! blush So, the young lady turns around and thanks me for the compliment! I went in shock and couldn't say a word! As she was leaving, again she turned around and wished me a nice evening. I grunted. She was gone.

Another page in the book of life closed.

Why do you think that women wear skimpy clothing? It's not for comfort. Though sometimes they don't think about it rationally and complain when men pay attention. If they don't want men to pay attention then they should wear a burka.

Last edited by ConradCA; 07/25/14.

[Linked Image from ]
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by pira114
104% chance she was crazy anyway. Better to watch her walk away.

Well duh, she was female right?

Dad always sad if it's got tiddies or tires; it's gonna give you trouble.

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
this her?

[Linked Image]

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by pira114
104% chance she was crazy anyway. Better to watch her walk away.

most likely that is spot on. However, hope springs eternal. laugh

Lewis Black does a bit in which he says the anticipation of a good event is as good as it's gonna get. At that point, we should leave well enough alone.

He may be right

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Miles, that was one of my Dad's favorite jokes only it happened at church with the woman in front of him. Guys at work asked him how he got two black eyes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When they thank you instead of slugging you you know you have reached grandpa age. Happens to me all the time, the thank you part. I'm at the grandpa age.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When they thank you instead of slugging you you know you have reached grandpa age.

I have noticed that pretty, young women smile and say hello to me a lot more than they did when I was young. I guess that they know that I am harmless now, therefore it is safe to be nice. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by milespatton
When they thank you instead of slugging you you know you have reached grandpa age.

I have noticed that pretty, young women smile and say hello to me a lot more than they did when I was young. I guess that they know that I am harmless now, therefore it is safe to be nice. miles

I think you and DD have it all figured out. Young gal says that old goat is harmless so I'll just smile and make his day. Nice of 'em.

Fish Head, that, too, can happen.

Life is fun as long as nobody takes it too serious. Like ol' Hank used to sing, "no matter how I struggle and strive, I'll never get out of this world alive." So, we may as well enjoy while we can. grin

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,389 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,686
Posts18,475,107
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.