Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 38 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 37 38
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by thin_man
Originally Posted by derby_dude

And all that proves what?

It proves that the ancient Eqyptians were familiar with spaceships, aliens, men with heads like those of dogs, women with the head & wings of birds, and modern electricity.

Interesting, didn't know that they had found underground electrical transmission lines and breaker boxes in the pyramids.

Swifty

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Swifty52

It proves that the ancient Eqyptians were familiar with spaceships, aliens, men with heads like those of dogs, women with the head & wings of birds, and modern electricity.

Interesting, didn't know that they had found underground electrical transmission lines and breaker boxes in the pyramids.

Exactly the point. A picture carved into a wall doesn't mean anything.

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.' -Carl Sagan

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ringman
derby_dude,

Fossils have been around for millennium not unlikely ancient people would have seen fossils. Advanced civilizations have come and gone.

As a member of the Museum of The Rockies it's impossible for us puny humans to have co-existed with dinosaurs. Plus no human remains have been found in the dinosaur epic not even in their poop.

No matter how you Creationist Christians spin it your spin does not hold up to scrutiny.

First, I agree fossils have been around for thousands of years.

Second, there are ten articulated fossils of humans in the same strata as dinosaurs. They were discovered in a mine in Moab, Utah. The owner of the mine called in a professor who dated the area at one hundred forty million years. The owner threatened a law suit to get his fossils back after the scientists had determined they were fully modern man.

Why do you think there are books being written on the new science of Out of Place Artifacts? Either man�s bones or artifacts are found in every strata of the supposed geological column. But, the artifacts are not out of place if one accepts God�s Word at face value. After all there was a world wide flood which mixed things together all over the world.

I don't buy humans co-existed with dinosaurs and it'll take more than one mine to convince me. Humans could not possible have existed with dinosaurs. Nor do I believe that the Bible is pure history nor do I believe that the Bible especially the Book of Genesis is how the world started. Call me Doubting Derby.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I've seen pictographs of Jews driving D-9 Cats while they were building the pyramids.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't buy humans co-existed with dinosaurs and it'll take more than one mine to convince me. Humans could not possible have existed with dinosaurs. Nor do I believe that the Bible is pure history nor do I believe that the Bible especially the Book of Genesis is how the world started. Call me Doubting Derby.

Like I�ve posted. It�s not about evidence. There is plenty of evidence to support Biblical creation. There is no evidence to support something from nothing. Remember the First Law of Thermodynamics?

That's why every year Ph.D evolutionists and professors become creationist.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

The Egyptians figured out how to make a very weak electric current with clay pots, vinegar and something else if I remember correctly. It was a very primitive, very weak battery.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Like I�ve posted. It�s not about evidence. There is plenty of evidence to support Biblical creation. There is no evidence to support something from nothing. Remember the First Law of Thermodynamics?

[Linked Image]

http://www.amazon.com/Universe-Noth...=1-3&keywords=something+from+nothing

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
derby_dude,

Fossils have been around for millennium not unlikely ancient people would have seen fossils. Advanced civilizations have come and gone.

As a member of the Museum of The Rockies it's impossible for us puny humans to have co-existed with dinosaurs. Plus no human remains have been found in the dinosaur epic not even in their poop.

No matter how you Creationist Christians spin it your spin does not hold up to scrutiny.

First, I agree fossils have been around for thousands of years.

Second, there are ten articulated fossils of humans in the same strata as dinosaurs. They were discovered in a mine in Moab, Utah. The owner of the mine called in a professor who dated the area at one hundred forty million years. The owner threatened a law suit to get his fossils back after the scientists had determined they were fully modern man.

Why do you think there are books being written on the new science of Out of Place Artifacts? Either man�s bones or artifacts are found in every strata of the supposed geological column. But, the artifacts are not out of place if one accepts God�s Word at face value. After all there was a world wide flood which mixed things together all over the world.

The bones were found fifteen feet deep in loose sand, not in a rock matrix. Their postures were similar to known Indian burials. The bones were unfossilized and partly decayed, and dating them yielded an age of 210 +/- 70 years. In short, they were a fairly recent burial (Kuban 1998).

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
[quote=Ringman]

[Linked Image]

Krauss and his theory have already been shown to be deficient by the recent Hubble discoveries and also by his own colleagues. This ground has already been plowed.

Catchy title but he does start with something. Remember what it is?

Just some well presented and interesting bs and mathematical formulas that few understand. He's just a showman. Watch his videos, you'll see.

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TF49
[quote=Ringman]

[Linked Image]

Krauss and his theory have already been shown to be deficient by the recent Hubble discoveries and also by his own colleagues. This ground has already been plowed.

Just some well presented and interesting bs and mathematical formulas that few understand. He's just a showman. Watch his videos, you'll see.

TF

I'd be interested in any links you might have regarding research discrediting this hypothesis.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[quote=Ringman]

[Linked Image]

TF

I'd be interested in any links you might have regarding research discrediting this hypothesis.

AS,

Watch this, Stephen Colbert, non-scientist, destroys Krauss in less than 30 seconds.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyq3xk_stephen-colbert-destroys-lawrence-krauss_fun

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Colbert did no such thing. All he did was demonstrate his lack of scientific knowledge.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

In this clip, Dawkins is destroyed in 4 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kTL2ThazE8

Fact of the matter is that science so far confirms the Creation event. Much to the apparent dismay of atheists.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You didn't notice that Krauss' "nothing" contained "something?"

Each one viewing this thread should look at the clip and decide for themselves.

I guess you think Dawkins proved everything from nothing as well?

As you say, laffin.

TF

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
You didn't notice that Krauss' "nothing" contained "something?"

Each one viewing this thread should look at the clip and decide for themselves.

I guess you think Dawkins proved everything from nothing as well?

As you say, laffin.

TF

Richard Dawkins is a evolutionary biologist, not a theoretical physicists. He freely admits this in his talks and refers folks to real physicist, such as Krauss on this subject.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
ok, your point on Dawkins is correct. He did say "something mysterious" must have happened at the origin of the universe.

But, you must certainly agree that there is "bad science" as well as "incomplete science". There is clearly bad biblical interpretation as well as incomplete interpretation and incomplete understanding.

TF

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
By it's very nature, Science is incomplete, and sometimes it's even wrong. However, when Science is wrong, it's other scientist, not the theologist that corrects it.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
By it's very nature, Science is incomplete, and sometimes it's even wrong. However, when Science is wrong, it's other scientist, not the theologist that corrects it.

Perhaps, but consider that the "theologist" has been saying that the universe was made by the Creator. This has been and was disputed by "science" which is now coming to grips with it. The "theologist" writes about God, the scientist writes about the Creation.

I really enjoy the ongoing scientific research into genetics and if you please "evolution." I expect science to confirm the "theologist."

As I have said before, science is good, good science is great and bad or dishonest science is a deceitful travesty foisted on those with itching ears.

TF

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Looks like 2Cor.4:4 and Matt. 11:25 still apply. laugh

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

I could ask why should theologians prove scientists wrong. In my thinking The Bible proves scientists wrong when the say there is no Creator.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/26/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 32 of 38 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

252 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,684 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,978
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.