Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
No not in normal humans. Attacking an armed officer with a handful of stolen cigars is not a good idea.

I certainly agree. no argument there. obviously, the young male was thinking something. but what? I have no clue.

we pay policemen a relatively low wage to help maintain law and order. on the extreme ends of the spectrum, either the policeman or the perpetrator/suspect could end in death. this time it was the perp. Cops get kilt too, ya know?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The fella was obviously on drugs. Waiting for official medical report unless Holden blocks it from the public. I really believe the snake was parachuted in there to smooth and cover up the real facts with Obama consent.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
when raw emotions take over from rational, objective facts, all the organized power structure can do is to attempt to buy time, while the process unfolds.

surely, the white policeman, while doing his job, will be found innocent. he may or may not choose to change employment locations. I do not know.

but, clearly, he should be applauded for stopping a strong-arm robbery felon in his tracks. for that courageous effort he is a hero to the majority of American citizens.

if he were to be convicted of doing his job, then the Arab Spring might come to America, and become the American Spring.

we must support law & order in a civil society, no matter how much I believe President Johnson and others were all war criminals. ya know?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Every MF'r that voted for Obama needs sterilized. Immediately.

THAT is why this is going on.

Obama bought the votes, and now they want payment.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Big guy thinking of himself as a warrior

IMHO Michael Brown was a big, stupid bully, and still a kid.

Used to intimidating his peers and folks of all ethnicities by his size and attitude.

That day he just had an episode of "stupid" is all. All teenage males get these episodes to some degree and they can take many forms, death or injury often being the result.

What did he think would happen when he violently assaulted a Cop? He hadn't thought it through.

Did he believe the Cop would shoot when he first taunted and then charged him? I'd guess not, but then, he hadn't thought it through, he was still a high school-age teenager.

All that being so, I believe he brung about his own death, and the Cop should walk.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I would love to see Holder attempt to interfere with the grand jury and be charged with obstruction of justice or some such.
I'd just love to know who would charge Holder.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Gus
I suspect there's enough hard-core centerline LE's out there, that the truth will be forced out of hiding.

the best thing we can do is support the thin-blue line, with all their warts.

afterall, it's the best system available to us.

it's a shame that young male testosterone can result in such unnecessary violence. but, it's in our DNA,.

Who the [bleep]'s testosterone are you speaking of?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Gus
I suspect there's enough hard-core centerline LE's out there, that the truth will be forced out of hiding.

the best thing we can do is support the thin-blue line, with all their warts.

afterall, it's the best system available to us.

it's a shame that young male testosterone can result in such unnecessary violence. but, it's in our DNA,.

Who the [bleep]'s testosterone are you speaking of?

from all reported indications, it'd be the young 18 year old who turned and bumrushed the veteran police officer.

it's the same story related to young troops being solicited to fight foreign wars. they have a chemical hormone blood system that allows them to be impervious to bullets. just ask any drill sergeant. they'll tell you. btw, Johnson is still a war criminal in my opinion,.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
holder.... will find out what happen .....stand by

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Used to intimidating his peers and folks of all ethnicities by his size and attitude.

That day he just had an episode of "stupid" is all. All teenager males get these episodes to some degree and they can take many forms, death or injury often being the result.

What did he think would happen when he violently assaulted a Cop? He hadn't thought it through.

Did he believe the Cop would shoot when he first taunted and then charged him? I'd guess not, but then, he hadn't thought it through, he was still a high school-age teenager.

All that being so, I believe he brung about his own death, and the Cop should walk.

Birdwatcher

Absolutely.

The kid was pretty much off the rails. Petty theft turned strongarm, walking down the middle of the street and turning down a lawful order to move to the sidewalk.

I gotta notion, the cop started backing up because they were blowing him off too long, and as he got to them and reengaged, the notice of the robbery came over the radio. The cop started being more cop-ly and the gentle giant proved he wasn't gentle. Something like that is the only way the Chief would still be correct that the officer never knew about the robbery before he stopped them.

I'd like to believe the cop started with the thumb, went up the arm, and when all that grain weight failed, double tap that went to the eye, and top of head as Mike collapsed. I've heard he was 6'6" and 300#'s. In a tuned up 18 year old package, that can be hard to stop. All the more when toxicology has pertinent info. Most know where that smart money is.

No execution. Classic self-defense. Of course any kind of self-defense often brings tragedy. This has been a Greek tragedy, as we are all getting raped by this deal.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tracks
Holder will not worry about the first trial.
He will be planning the trial for civil right violation by his bunch.
It will be short and ugly with the cop found guilty.

I have a hard time seeing this Tracks as they attempted the same thing with Zimmerman and got nowhere, I'm thinking the same will happen here.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I have a hard time seeing this Tracks as they attempted the same thing with Zimmerman and got nowhere, I'm thinking the same will happen here.

Yep.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Paul, from your mouth to God's ears!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is the same lil weezy with the tattooed tear drops on his face

Yeah, that adds credibility.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The kid was pretty much off the rails. Petty theft turned strongarm, walking down the middle of the street and turning down a lawful order to move to the sidewalk.

What I haven't heard yet is any mention of Michael Brown being arrested before, seems like if he was usually as brazen as seen in the strongarm robbery video he'd have been picked up for something.

His buddy giving the false testimony had been srrested for stealing a backpack, hardly a major crime.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'd like to believe the cop started with the thumb, went up the arm, and when all that grain weight failed, double tap that went to the eye, and top of head as Mike collapsed. I've heard he was 6'6" and 300#'s. In a tuned up 18 year old package, that can be hard to stop. All the more when toxicology has pertinent info. Most know where that smart money is.

The officer had just had the bones around his eye broken, followed by his gun going off inside the vehicle. He wasn't able to shoot accurately because he had a hard time seeing. He shot to kill and fortunately succeeded.

[Linked Image from ]
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

That day he just had an episode of "stupid" is all. All teenage males get these episodes to some degree and they can take many forms, death or injury often being the result.

Birdwatcher

Fair assessment Birdy.

What ever this mass of hormones, age, upbringing, culture, and assorted dysfunction brought to the table... the productive and stable citizenry of the area is better off without him.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Any sucker stealing my backpack best not give me a chance to put a slug from a 45 right between its eyes.

Yea, hell, he only stole some poor Bastids backpack. Why should we give a crap.

It's the same attitude now when one comes home to find their house ransacked.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/21/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Slow but sure, the truth will come out.

Yeah, but will it matter?

"Justice" for Mike Brown, for certain parties means Wilson gets hanged.

Let's not get confused with facts, eh?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 65 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,835
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.