Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
mart Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

Thanks. Once in a while I fall into a good deal.

Mart

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's no such thing as a "good" deal on a POS.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Big Stick
There's no such thing as a "good" deal on a POS.

Hint.................

Of course there is. All value is relative, and everyone's personal situation is different. Not everyone needs, and not everyone is capable of gaining the full utility of a 5K rifle. You have some very nice rifles above, and I imagine they serve well in your particular niche. But not everyone lives and shoots in your niche, and may benefit from a different allocation of their assets then you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You mean your Pretend ISN'T "real"?!? I am shocked!

Schit is schit and the very definition of false economy.

Hint.

In fairness...I am not much fun to try and keep pace with..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
As stated before, I have no one on ignore, neither real nor pretend.

Now who can't keep up?

In the above picture, your rifle second from the top looks pretty interesting. Would you care to share some details with us?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks ain't deceivin'.

SUCH a shame,that you are shy the grey matter to appreciate the hilarity of your Dumbfhuqqtitude..............

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Ingwe, I know you like Barnes, but I've also had good luck with a max load of IMR 4895 behind 60 Partitions.

I know that would work�.and I know Im splitting hairs, because the partitions shoot into an inch all day long-excellent hunting accuracy, but the Barnes will do half that ( not that it matters away from the bench�) but I also prefer the performance on meat that Barnes gives, a lot less messy around the wound channel.
Kinda same-o same-o for lots of things. Its why god created blondes, brunettes and redheads, we all have our preferences. wink

Last edited by ingwe; 08/24/14.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd happily take a 1.25MOA Javelin,over a 1MOA Ping Pong Ball...because it'll reap non-lineal rewards in Precision(drift),impact velocity and terminal affects.

Win/win.

Nerf bullets ain't my cup of tea...............

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
They shoot right at 5/8 MOA, but .224 isn't legal for anything larger then coyotes in this state, so a decent game load is a nice, but not a must have for that rig.

The trade off between accuracy and BC has long been a shooters ban. Flat base bullet may be the most stable, but their BC's suck.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They shoot right at 5/8 MOA, but .224 isn't legal for anything larger then coyotes in this state, so a decent game load is a nice, but not a must have for that rig.

The trade off between accuracy and BC has long been a shooters ban. Flat base bullet may be the most stable, but their BC's suck.

Funny schit!

I've lotsa Javelin Launchers that'll shoot in the .3's.

It'd sweeten the pot...if it were frowned upon..............

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Funny schit!

I've lotsa Javelin Launchers that'll shoot in the .3's.

It'd sweeten the pot...if it were frowned upon..............

I'm sure you do, with a bolt gun and a .223/.223 AI chamber.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Use your Imagination and Pretend you do too.

Laughing!.............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Schmuck....

a young scout just was given a Ruger American in 223 for making eagle scout by his proud family....have loaded him up 500 rounds of ammo to shoot the sage rats on his property.. but he wants to go after deer with it this season....

so since you are the self proclaimed 75 grain 223 guru, should we load him up some 75 grain A Maxes, or some 75 grain BTHPs....

they will be fueled with RL 15 or AR Comp....

Thanks for your 2 cents, for helping out a young Boy Scout...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

I rather enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend...especially when you go FULL Boy Scout and tug at heart strings. Laughing.

Curiously,I proclaimed nothing,but your insecurities are very WELL founded. Just saying.

As an aside,you made mention of a minimum of 25 rifles you "Hunt"/"use" and I find myself still waiting on their "results". Refresher here,to bolster your Imagination and jump start your Pretend.

Not sure a Deer can be killed with a 223.

Laughing!................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Gee there Schmuck....

Thanks for your input....Thought I'd ask him Royal Awesomeness.. since he is the biggest HE-Man on the World Wide Web, with half the game taken in Alaska and half the fish taken in Alaska, in the last 10 years falling to his awesome rifles with the Pirate Decals, and his mighty fish hooks...

But I understand his busy schedule... he was gracious enough to get up before 5 AM to grace us with his answer.. what more can a humble peasant ask for?

Thats okay tho your Royal Awesomeness.. I am sure young Boy Scout Carson will understand... he was just excited to go out hunting with him own rifle on his folks farm before he heads to boot camp at Great Lakes in January...

I'll load some up this afternoon and go out and test them out this afternoon and see which works best...just thought the Great OZ might like to share.....

As to the personal question about my 25 guns... I have NO guns.. Lost them in the Great Oregon Flood of 1925...Besides, I never get off the couch anyway, except to take a dump or a leak... you know that.....Got too much serious imagining and pretend to do, in between afternoon soap operas...

but to fuel your imagination since I know how much you really care...he's a pic someone took at a recent campfire get together down in New Mexico.. its me pretending to help one of the grand son's of a campfire member out, letting him shoot a Model 70 in 22.250 with a 28 inch Pac Nor barrel that I USE to own...

The young man ( who happens to be a Boy Scout...) and his step brother to be...( aged 11 and 12) were following my instructions and coaching, while shooting my 'use to own' lost rifle....they actually did alright! Coming in 3rd and 4th in a competition that included a dozen or more adults...

Generous campfire member DennisInAZ, even was gracious enough to waive his first place prize and let one of the boys who had his birthday the day before, take home the first place prize.. a 550 pack of 22 LR... to shoot in his new 10/22 Take Down rifle...

I tried to use what you would have said if you'd have been there... If you'd have instructed them, I am sure they would have came in first and second beating ALL of the adults...

but ya wanna picture of me "off the couch".. here ya go...

[Linked Image]

as far as me killing game? I don't shoot animals... I am saving them, so that can be done by His Royal Awesomeness...besides they'd rather give up their lives to the Greatest Guy in the World and on the Internet, than little old humble peasant Seafire.....

But thanks for the come back and have an awesome day impressing we campfire members with your awesome feats of accomplishment..

Like everyone here, I stand in AWE.. that you grace your subjects with your AWESOMENESS...we all are so humbled...

Addendum:

here's another of me at the Campfire Outing in New Mexico..busy trying to figure out where they put the damned trigger on these things...

[Linked Image]

Never could find it...DamnIT... too many moving parts on these things ya know.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tough to trump the humor of a Lying Clueless Whining Phuqq...doing her best,to line out her insecurities. Fascinating list and exceedingly wellfounded. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,though in no particular order.

PLEASE continue the Insecurity List,Whine List and Excuse List,in whatever manner best salves your realities.

It will be FUNNY!..............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ya got me all figured out Yoda....what can I say....

Although I have to give ya credit for the funny statement about shooting off one's mouth....especially the number of posts ya managed in the last few days.... how did ya manage that with all that time out in the woods killing everything... fishing up a storm and reloading and shooting thousands of rounds of whatever goes boom...

You are truly HIS Royal Awesomeness....no one compares to you, so that is why no one tries... it futile...

you shaving that bald head while looking in the mirror must be a truly orgasmic experience for you...getting to see yourself in the mirror and all...

You are truly WONDERFUL Yoda... TRULY WONDERFUL...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can't say much,other than to fabricate more Excuses and add to the Whine List...while extolling Insecurity after Insecurity.

I have it on good authority,that I ain't much fun to keep pace with and that will only come as a "surprise" to you.

Didn't mean to horn you up,but I'll feign my "surprise" that's the way it always goes.

PS and by the way,Imitation is THE mot sincere form of Flattery.

Bless your heart.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As I said Schtick...

ya got me all figured out....

Still it didn't stop me from erecting a shrine to your Holiness/Awesomeness in our living room right by the couch and TV, that I never get away from so as there is more of the GrEAT OUTdoors for you to hog....all to your self..

Here's our family's shrine to the Almighty Schtick...

[Linked Image]

Got it for 93 cents on close out at a K Mart that was closing down in Texas..... Cool ain't it? Its our family's pride and joy....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ain't much to "figure".

You are simply "lucky" that Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...................

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 13 invisible), 1,201 guests, and 702 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.