-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah,I know,it's an old story. However,I feel it is only just,to mention great service.<P>As some may recall,I wanted to get my Son some Leica 8x20's,for his Birthday. The trouble was(is) my being away from home,phone,computer,etc. Due to that,making an order was difficult. Suffice to say,that Chris took the bull by the horns. Though unable to speak personally to him(still haven't),he took care of my business,in a rapid fashion.<P>I left an Email message for him,to HOPEFULLY stash aside,my particular order. He did so,without batting an eye. Due to my inabilities to communicate directly with him(while away at Camp),I had to have my Wife relay the info and make the actual purchase. She said Chris was more than helpful,in helping her make the order and I very much appreciate that. <P>To those who can simply walk in a store and purchase what you want,this may seem trivial. To others(like myself) "out in the sticks",it is a pleasure to do business with a knowledgable staff and a reputable firm. I just wanted it known,that these things do NOT,go unappreciated.<P>NOW,if only the DAMMM fog would lift,so we could receive mail(grin). I flew twice in a Helicopter today,punished my boat in a 3' chop for 40miles (1-1/2hrs)and then drove over an hour and fifteen minutes,to look through my Son's new glass. Guess what? My back hurts,my azz is sore and there hasn't been a plane all day! <P>Despite my bad luck with the weather,I wanted to say Kudos to Chris and SWFA. I feel he went quite a ways beyond,the call of duty,in this matter. For that I am grateful and much appreciative,because in this day and age,service on that order is the exception,rather than the rule.<P>Expect a FULL report on the kid and his new glass,next weekend. I'm going to grab a nap...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hi Stick,<P>I can only echo what you have said about Chris. He is a true gentleman and the after sales service that he offers can't be beat. Good to see you post, sore azz & all. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] badger.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick, <BR> Could'nt agree more about Chris. He has gone out of his way for me on more than one occasion. Even went through my "euro" optics phase without making me keep any of it;-). Picked up two pairs of Leicas 8x from him last year, a 8x42 Ultra and a 8x20. Extremely satisfied. Especially with the customer service. Hope your son enjoys his new Leicas. <P>Regards, Matt.

NRA Life Benefactor Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Put me down for another postive vote for Chris at SWFA. He has been nothing but professional with me in every way. I have absolutely no complaints about the service there. Like Big Stick I sort'a live in the sticks and company's like SWFA with a person like Chris working there are a real blessing.

Is it Friday yet?
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
All the boards I visit seem to have the same comments about SWFA and Chris in particular. I know where I am going to spend my money when I get a new scope and Bino's. Thanks for the input guys,,BEARHUNTER

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
B.S. I'm a lucky dog I guess. Not only am I a mere 20 minutes from Chris here in TX, I also get to pet the dogs that meet you at the gate when I come. (grin)<P>Next time I'm bringing doggie bisquits so they remember me. <P>The hardest part of actually being there is not saying ...... Uh can I also try out a "insert product name here" ???? It's not a showroom setup but more like a warehouse. Ever seen a whole skid of swarovski scopes??<P>My jaw dropped open and Robin had to keep pushing it closed to keep the drool off the counter top. Still makes my knees shake. (grin)<P>Tex

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm a Chris supporter, oops! [img]images/icons/crazy.gif" border="0[/img] That might not sound right. (Turn yer head & cough!) I have two great B&L scopes that I have him to thank for guiding me to. The whole operation is a class act.

Shoot straight and often!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

203 members (260Remguy, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 2UP, 160user, 19 invisible), 1,957 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,509
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.