Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
People like you are the reason we have people like them...

A saying that my father taught me, If you don't want to be part of the solution then your part of the problem, no exceptions.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Your Aspergers is showing..

Fixed it for you.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
People like you are the reason we have people like them...

I highly doubt that but saying stuff like that makes you feel more patriotic doesn't it?

Last edited by KFWA; 08/23/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't say things to make myself feel anything...I'll leave that to you cunnys...

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Most of you are being "gamed" by your government, media and their puppet masters as per usual..

I let them game me for most of my life..

In time you will wise up..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Nrut
Most of you are being "gamed" by your government, media and their puppet masters as per usual..

You guys are funny...in a sad sort of way...the ones being "gamed" are the ones who accept the liberal & current narrative that Islam is the religion of peace...

In case none of you libs have noticed, our POS POTUS refuses to say the words "Muslim" or "Islamic" in reference to jihadists or terrorists...the closest he or any of his staff have come are the words "Jihad Extremists" & that's only been since the latest mass murders & beheadings. Who is being gamed?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You guys are funny...in a sad sort of way...the ones being "gamed" are the ones who accept the liberal & current narrative that Islam is the religion of peace...

In case none of you libs have noticed, our POS POTUS refuses to say the words "Muslim" or "Islamic" in reference to jihadists or terrorists...the closest he or any of his staff have come are the words "Jihad Extremists" & that's only been since the latest mass murders & beheadings. Who is being gamed?

These threads always manage to flush out the libs as if we didn't know who they are..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barak

I'd personally pay for the bullets to lighten your workload by about 95% of what it is now, as I find no redeeming value in their lives at all!!!

...as long as somebody else did the dirty work for you, right?

Wrong....

Then what's stopping you?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's generally been my practice to avoid objecting to others' pet names for me--for example, "liberal" or "Islam lover"--for two reasons. First, it's not polite, and second, it never accomplishes anything.

But after reading stuff from you and FlyboyFlem for awhile, it occurs to me that these may not actually be pet names that you use simply because it gives you pleasure to do so, but that you may actually think I am liberal or a lover of Islam.

If that's so, it might help you to read some of my past posts on other threads. I'm no more a liberal than I am a conservative. And while I've tried hard not to be overtaken by the Islamophobia that drives much of the discussion on the Campfire, I don't have any illusions about the danger posed by ignorant, illiterate, provincial Muslims whooped up into a murderous fervor by fundamentalist imams. Even my Muslim coworkers are concerned about such.

On the other hand, if you just like calling me names, then far be it from me to interfere with your fun; feel free to continue as you like.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Me a liberal?
Fark, that's funny!
You are showing your ignorance about me full frontal..
And it's not a pretty sight..

In time you'll wise up..

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Me a liberal?
Fark, that's funny!
You are showing your ignorance about me full frontal..
And it's not a pretty sight..

In time you'll wise up..

Fark???

I never called you a liberal...your reading comprehension is full frontal & even uglier...

the ones being "gamed" are the ones who accept the liberal & current narrative that Islam is the religion of peace...

I put it in bold to make it easier for ya...I can make it in capitals & even bigger if need be...

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Read Flembo's last post jr.

In time you'll wise up..

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Most cities water supply's are pretty safe. I doubt you could buy access for less than 200 bucks.

Actually, they are and ebola doesn't work that way; water alone is not a vector.

LOL, And you don't think the sand crickets are smart enough to modify it to work the way they want?

It's to late to worry about them being here folks, it is now time to worry about what you are going to do about it.

Uh, well, if Reagan shows up again I'll then get off my azz and vote for him-- but no RINOs fer me, I'd rather have a commie like Hillary. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I wish the scared-of-ISIS folks would just save me some time, cut to the chase, and list for me the additional liberties they want me to give up and the additional government atrocities they want me to fund this time.

well, uh, you could give up breathing.

I'm kidding.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/23/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Is your pot habit medicinal or recreational?.. of course it's possible the stronger stuff has you by the ballz.. smirk

How far can a deer run into the woods?

Half way, but stupidity has perforated you to the point of being through and through.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
State several fundamental constitutional liberties you've been denied? Waiting with extreme anticipation.

Well, let's see.

In the First Amendment, we've got many laws about establishments of religion, and prohibiting the free exercise of religion. The freedom of speech and of the press is regularly abridged, and freedom of assembly is violated both ways--preventing desired assemblies and compelling undesired ones.

In the Second Amendment...well, do I really have to make a list on this forum?

In the Third Amendment, they're not quartering soldiers, but an argument could be made that they're quartering cops. See Radley Balko.

In the Fourth Amendment--hey, there's very little left of the Fourth Amendment these days.

In the Fifth Amendment, we've got the President designating people to be murdered without any legal due process at all. We've got the government torturing people until they testify against themselves. We've got a number of ways that the government takes private property without any compensation at all.

In the Sixth Amendment, we've got people being disappeared Gestapo-style and held incommunicado for years, not only without a trial, but without even counsel.

And the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, like the Fourth, have been eviscerated to the point where they hardly exist anymore.

But no real damage other than that, I guess.
Just about everything you listed is the fault of the progressive fascists like Tyrant Obama the Liar.

Killing people without due process is ridiculous. We are at war with the terrorists and a big part of that is killing them. Idiots like you would have lost every war we have been involved by required a trial before each enemy was killed.

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
but i think the real question is if iran attacks turkey from the rear, will greece help?

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obama and his crew are destroying America. Why would ISIS wake "the sleeping giant" and take a chance on getting their asses kicked and their boy ousted from the Whitehouse?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by lastround
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders? Is it not criminal for this administration and this president to not do everything possible to secure those borders?

Yep. In fact, the Dubai down low is they're on their way now. They're gonna do an amphibious attack on Fire Island at night in 14 foot aluminum boats with 12 HP 2-speed Evinrudes. After they take the beach using stale pita bread mortars, they're gonna John Wayne it on horseback where they'll attempted a two-front attack on Mt. Rushmore.

Were I you I'd Tom Bodett it and keep the lights on for ya. Don't pour milk. You'll spill it because of fright tremors.

ISIS is code for twice the normal portion of BS propagansa, hence: BSBS

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

It's generally been my practice to avoid objecting to others' pet names for me--for example, "liberal" or "Islam lover"--for two reasons. First, it's not polite, and second, it never accomplishes anything.

But after reading stuff from you and FlyboyFlem for awhile, it occurs to me that these may not actually be pet names that you use simply because it gives you pleasure to do so, but that you may actually think I am liberal or a lover of Islam.

If that's so, it might help you to read some of my past posts on other threads. I'm no more a liberal than I am a conservative. And while I've tried hard not to be overtaken by the Islamophobia that drives much of the discussion on the Campfire, I don't have any illusions about the danger posed by ignorant, illiterate, provincial Muslims whooped up into a murderous fervor by fundamentalist imams. Even my Muslim coworkers are concerned about such.

On the other hand, if you just like calling me names, then far be it from me to interfere with your fun; feel free to continue as you like.

Barak,

You're the essence of patriotic American as defined by Thomas Paine:

�It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government.�

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

722 members (16gage, 160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16Racing, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,843
Posts18,478,259
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.