-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol actually my hide is the reason it aint perfect....years of walking crick bottoms in shorts as a kid through wild roses and bullberry have the skin on my lower legs as tough as leather.....the fact i was on alot of NSAID's at the time cause it was between the time i bulged the disk and my back and had surgery didnt help either cause i was bleeding like a stuck pig when he did get the needle through so the saturation of the ink aint what it could be.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't currently have one, but seriously considering one (or two).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 4ager
Don't currently have one, but seriously considering one (or two).

Here's a fun number I'd like to suggest that my ex-biker buddy got in the joint a few decades ago. He can make her 'dance' by flexing his arm and twisting a bit. A real treat for the parents of his early GFs, no doubt... smile

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
None on me.

Passing fad? No. There will always be those with weak minds and spirits who have to follow something. Tats, smokes, weed, or whatever. Same weakness.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
None on me.

Passing fad? No. There will always be those with weak minds and spirits who have to follow something. Tats, smokes, weed, or whatever. Same weakness.

not even close.....no more the sure sign of a week mind than anything else....didnt get it to "fit in" or follow someone thoug my brother has the same thing ive got though his is on his upper arm....hell i didnt get it until i was 28, sure wasnt looking to be some part of a crowd at that point in my life.....got it cause it means something to me and ive got nothing against them.....

the sign of a weak mind is those that think something like a tat or having a smoke or enjoying the occasional drink is always a sign of the same thing cause you obviously cant be bothered to do any thinking so you need one thing to tell you everything about a person cause you cant be bothered to figure out a damn thing for yourself....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
None on me.

not even close.....no more the sure sign of a week mind than anything else....didnt get it to "fit in" or follow someone thoug my brother has the same thing ive got though his is on his upper arm....hell i didnt get it until i was 28, sure wasnt looking to be some part of a crowd at that point in my life.....got it cause it means something to me and ive got nothing against them.....

the sign of a weak mind is those that think something like a tat or having a smoke or enjoying the occasional drink is always a sign of the same thing cause you obviously cant be bothered to do any thinking so you need one thing to tell you everything about a person cause you cant be bothered to figure out a damn thing for yourself....

Spoken like someone too weak be his own person, and now making excuses about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol yeah im to weak to be my own person......sure.....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
As Grandma said, "Tattoos, a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling."

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
As Grandma said, "Tattoos, a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling."

Casey

not always, but generally bad idea to get one cause of a relationship with someone just cause you been sleeping with them.....blood family is a bit different.....

Last edited by rattler; 09/28/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Just about everyone, it seems, has tattoos today.

� Who here does not have at least one tattoo?

� Are tattoos a passing fad, or will they always be culturally ordinary?

Don't have one, and don't get the attraction. Absolutely don't like ink on women. Jarhead or Swabby gets a pass from me.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by hatari

Jarhead or Swabby gets a pass from me.

You're tellin' me that an anchor tattoo or some Latin slogan is OK but a blonde gripping a horn in each fist and wiggling on Satan's tongue is bad? Stop hatin' and start keepin' it real, yo!

wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Might as well get 'em started early... smile

My little buddy...

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Wow! They've come a long way from the ones we used to get in bubblegum! laugh

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No tats. Every woman I'v ever been around that had tats was crazy. Is it in the ink or are the crazy predisposed to get tats?

LOL
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2
No tats. Every woman I'v ever been around that had tats was crazy. Is it in the ink or are the crazy predisposed to get tats?

No, excessive texting while driving causes them to fall under the 'ink' woodpecker. grin

Trump Won!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Tats rank right up there with varicose veins as far as mood killers...,

But a good "GFY" could be one of those "forever" tats.

laugh

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Psst. They're ALL fuggin' crazy dude. The DEGREE of nuts is the key...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by DMc
Tats rank right up there with varicose veins as far as mood killers...,

But a good "GFY" could be one of those "forever" tats.

laugh

Damn, bro'. Vericose veins? I take it you're GILFin? Like a BOSS! Gotta' respect a man that draws the line at the circulatory system. "Ay yo, you see that one? Not a single vein poppin' on her legs. A few gin blossoms on her nose but I can live with that!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Psst. They're ALL fuggin' crazy dude. The DEGREE of nuts is the key...

Really,

....if it's got tires , tracks, or t$ts, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

....if it's got tires , tracks, or t$ts, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.

GTC

No doubt. Can't truss nem bastards.

[Linked Image]

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (1234, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 37 invisible), 2,170 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,125
Posts18,483,808
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.