Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gitem_12

And I have called bad police work what it was. Hell i've testified against other cops, that includes cops in my own dept.

It is good that police like you are willing to speak out against police like Max Seifert who is mentioned here:

http://cjonline.com/news/2011-06-10/kc-detective-who-exposed-beating-suesn

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I failed to anticipate the depths of your stupidity.

As I clarified in the later post, which you also were unable to comprehend, grand jurors, sitting on grand juries, (the people from the community making the decision whether or not there exists probable cause to believe a crime has been committed, and the individual to be charged was involved in committing it), have no right to demand any additional evidence be presented. The prosecutor runs the show, for good or bad.

It's that simple.

You seem to be laboring under the false impression I said something about an individual JUROR.

Spend more time reading what I SAID

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Snyper"

I did get the orange tip thing wrong.

I'm probably not wrong that you have absolutely nothing to do with being a sniper.

Did I say "cute name" yet?

I've never made any claims about being an actual SNIPER

Focusing on my user name is just a lame distraction from the point that you DID make false claims, and you refuse to admit the cops did nothing wrong.

You can keep repeating "cute name" endlessly, but it just makes you look immature

Last edited by Snyper; 09/28/14.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Snyper
"Snyper"

I did get the orange tip thing wrong.

I'm probably not wrong that you have absolutely nothing to do with being a sniper.

Did I say "cute name" yet?

I've never made any claims about being an actual SNIPER

Focusing on my user name is just a lame distraction from the point that you DID make false claims, and you refuse to admit the cops did nothing wrong.

You can keep repeating "cute name" endlessly, but it just makes you look immature

With you there. The only way a cop can do wrong is if they go against other cops. Fortunately most will open fire along side their brother & sister officers, watch the door while a fellow officer rapes a civilian to keep them in line and things of that nature in addition to abstaining from ticketing them or their immediate families for traffic violations which really helps boost their quality of life considering the meager wages they receive.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by sherp
in addition to abstaining from ticketing them or their immediate families for traffic violations which really helps boost their quality of life considering the meager wages they receive.
Most, if not all, being on the take, doesn't hurt their pocketbooks, ether.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Laffin'......I'm sure you can back that up.

Probably don't have time between affairs with your students. Most, if not all, male teachers in Florida are abusing their positions of authority and perping kids after all.

I never realized just how easy it is to make stuff up. I don't need to tell you that, though.....

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
trh's downward spiral to the pitiful depth of hyperbolic, drama queen is now complete.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NH K9
Never saw Serpico, eh? Catch it sometime. It's all true.

Oh, and no, I don't believe the problem was all cleared up when Serpico left the force and had to hide out most of the remainder of his life in Scandinavia under an assumed name for fear of police retribution, despite what cops would have us believe. No, human nature in the context of power and privilege, doesn't change.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
So, movies provide you the factual basis for your absurd cackling.

Now I understand.

Try real life sometime.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by isaac
So, movies provide you the factual basis for your absurd cackling.

Now I understand.

Try real life sometime.

The man was under constant consultation throughout the production regarding the essential facts. In interview, he has confirmed that the movie was essentially factual. In fact, he said that where it deviates from the truth are the instances where Hollywood sugarcoated the situation a bit.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Oh, and no, I don't believe the problem was all cleared up when Serpico left the force and had to hide out most of the remainder of his life in Scandinavia under an assumed name for fear of police retribution, despite what cops would have us believe. No, human nature in the context of power and privilege, doesn't change.

Haha.

You realize Serpico is still alive don't you?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Haha.

Sure do. Why?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Haha.

Sure do. Why?

And that he left the netherlands sometime around 80 after his wife died. He loves up Near Albany NY

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
And that he left the netherlands sometime around 80 after his wife died. He loves up Near Albany NY
Oh, well then you win. I guess that means there's no corruption among police, then, and that he didn't leave the US for fear of retribution from cops. smirk

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trh. Just wanted to make sure you have your fantasy land facts right.

Harry, nothing about Philky surprises me, the rest of the state wants to hive it to Jersey where it belongs

Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 46 invisible), 13,427 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,116
Posts18,542,177
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.