Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Seabrook gets an honorable mention to Manchester. Based on the amount of officers on that force they could be at the top.

George, not trying to tie you to anything. But the denial that there isn't a problem country wide is not helping matters. The per capita ratio of officers involved in incidents when compared to other organizations is so out of whack denial becomes a flash point. Maybe it is a bad as it has always been but the fact that everyone has a camera now is simply bringing incidents to light. But something seems amiss and a lot of the incidents aren't necessary. Some even defended the PO pinning the women down of the freeway and beating on her like it was some sort of a gang fight outside of a bar. Just wrong.

What is the answer? Well, that's the 64 thousand dollar question.

I will say this, calling those who bring up this sensitive issue "Cop Haters" ain't gonna resolve anything. And again I'm not saying you per say. And denial only throws gasoline on the fire.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I'm still waiting for your crusade against the Public ed. System....
I oppose public ed, period. It's a bad idea. Particularly if it's funding isn't strictly local, so the folks who pay have a say in how much. Should be totally local in control and funding, so as to limit corruption, if we are to have public ed at all.

I've expressed this opinion many times here at the Fire over the years.

Why did you want my opinion on public education in this particular thread?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I would eliminate all mandated taxpayer funded public education.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Harry M
Same.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I don't believe I have ever stated there isnt a problem. Hell, contrary to TRH's agenda driven extrapolation, I never said NH didn't have issues. I did point out that our culture here isn't within a row of azzholes of NYC but you already know that to be true (even if you are from MA.......jokingly stated).

All those examples listex, and likely more that don't make press, are still not "most, if not all". Gross overstatements help about as much as denial, I'd guess.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Same.

Are you still an educator paid by public tax funds?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fyi Chris, the agency with the most pokice misconduct incidents resides right in your very own state

You better start your police corruption crusade there

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RWE
Same.

I also maintain a checking account at the local bank, though I fundamentally oppose the institution of fractional reserve, fiat currency, banking. I'd favor eliminating both that and public education.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Fyi Chris, the agency with the most pokice misconduct incidents resides right in your very own state

You better start your police corruption crusade there
I oppose the very concept of police departments, regardless of their location. The Founders were well aware of the grave danger posed by the maintenance of standing professional armies under the command of officials of state.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Same.

I also maintain a checking account at the local bank, though I fundamentally oppose the institution of fractional reserve, fiat currency, banking. I'd favor eliminating both that and public education.

Nice deflection.

I don't care where your bank account is. Considering you have held positions outside the public education system, and yet you continue to work in the public education system, I find your statement hypocritical.

It shines a lot of light on your selective processing of information.

And strongly as you've railed against the public education system, and given other credentials, one has to ask what motivates you to stay where your at.

Or who.

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by RWE
Same.

Me? Heck no...If I were a public employee I'd be on the receiving end of one of those cases I posted about... grin

Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RWE
one has to ask what motivates you to stay where your at.
I prefer teaching to those other occupations, and the public school system pays more than does the private. In no way, however, does that diminish my principled opposition to the institution. Along the same lines, I also maintain a checking account with my local bank, despite my principled opposition to the institution of fractional reserve, fiat currency, banking. I would only be a hypocrite if my associations with those two institutions caused me to alter my principled opposition to them.

PS Was Serpico a hypocrite for remaining a police officer while opposing police corruption?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RWE
I prefer teaching to those other occupations, and the public school system pays more than does the private. In no way, however, does that diminish my principled opposition to the institution. Along the same lines, I also maintain a checking account with my local bank, despite my principled opposition to the institution of fractional reserve, fiat currency, banking. I would only be a hypocrite if my associations with those two institutions caused me to alter my principled opposition to them.

PS Was Serpico a hypocrite for remaining a police officer while opposing police corruption?

Gotcha... Pub. Ed is bad, and you are so much against it, that you choose a career in it..

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Nice deflection.

I don't care where your bank account is. Considering you have held positions outside the public education system, and yet you continue to work in the public education system, I find your statement hypocritical.

It shines a lot of light on your selective processing of information.

And strongly as you've railed against the public education system, and given other credentials, one has to ask what motivates you to stay where your at.

Or who.

Actually, you win the ribbon for deflection:

You deflected from a wrongful police shooting to a debate about school choice.

You got others to answer to and extend your deflection.

You, even, tried to deflect blame for your deflection to those answering you on it.

Maybe, your Mommy will put your ribbon on the refrigerator for everyone else to see, now that we here have got a good look at your prize for deflection.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
So, movies provide you the factual basis for your absurd cackling.

Now I understand.

Try real life sometime.

Yeah, like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoNkmAUKWEg

You and I know that Phillips(and every one of his fellow officers he mentions) are heroes.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You realize Serpico is still alive don't you?

Unfortunately he is still alive and he is still pissing and moaning about police officers just like you.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll take the Avalanche. PM me an addy for the money order.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NH K9
NYPD="most, if not all"........got it. NH culture has so much in common with NYC that I should have known.

Your urbanite mentality is showing again.

But George, there are only two types of Pds. The one hose show, like Mayberry, and the multi thousand officer depts like NYPD and LAPD

He learned that on TV

No matter how large or small a department is, every officer knows that so long as they are not trying to harm another officer they will have the support of every other officer in the country.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I'll take the Avalanche. PM me an addy for the money order.

Oh crap, wrong thread. Nevermind.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RWE
I prefer teaching to those other occupations, and the public school system pays more than does the private. In no way, however, does that diminish my principled opposition to the institution. Along the same lines, I also maintain a checking account with my local bank, despite my principled opposition to the institution of fractional reserve, fiat currency, banking.

So you're on the take from the public school system and Organized World Jewry.

Thought so.

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 57 invisible), 2,314 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,332
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.