Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
let them go

I'm tired of these women getting arrested for doing what a kid wants.

and yes I have a double standard. I'm not so keen on men going after young girls, but a high school teenage boy? c'mon.

60 years ago men took their boy and paid a woman to introduce him to how its done.

Doin what kids want may not be the gold standard for good ideas. just sayin.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This has been going on probably since there were teenagers and teachers. In 1957 I was Junior in High School, we had a hot 22 year old English teacher just out of college, she lasted almost a full school year before she got knocked up by one of the Senior boys and had to leave town.

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'd say "odds" are pretty good that those gals have had a whole lot of dicks put in them if they are doing a 3 some with a 16 year old student. If STDs and mentally ill women get you off, they are your gals.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Dumbazz kid - shoulda kept his mouth shut..

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
those folks that want to charge the female teachers with sex abuse have obviously never been a 16 year old boy. smile
I hope they get all-male juries. No way they'd convict.
laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kid needs to learn Strip, Shoot, Shut up

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Start shaving your balls and maybe one could get in on that action?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by stxhunter

that boy should an award.

Sounds like he already did

yeah, lucky little SOB, and then he is stupid enough to brag about it...plus he gets TWO of them!!!

We have sexy teachers like that at my High School...but there was over 300 guys in my senior class of 680.... and I am sure everyone of those teachers we had that were that hot had most of those guys lusting after them....

dreams come true and the idiot blows it...stupidschitt...on the jury I wouldn't find those gals guilty of a darn thing...especially if there were "no witnesses" and it was only some high school chump out bragging...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
I'd say "odds" are pretty good that those gals have had a whole lot of dicks put in them if they are doing a 3 some with a 16 year old student. If STDs and mentally ill women get you off, they are your gals.

This is the real world truth.

Big difference in a 19 y.o. college dude romping the Watusi War dance with 2 older chicks, but the 16 y.o. may have been a mere Sophomore in high school. That's a huge spread in emotional development. He hasn't been able to sport wood for too long at that age.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
let them go

I'm tired of these women getting arrested for doing what a kid wants.

and yes I have a double standard. I'm not so keen on men going after young girls, but a high school teenage boy? c'mon.

60 years ago men took their boy and paid a woman to introduce him to how its done.

I have no problem with it these women being arrested, and I'd raise hell if they weren't were it my boy. Tired of the double standard that females are victims of men's sexual advances, but males are simply "getting what they want" when a woman sleeps with them.

Hell, when I was sixteen, I'd do it too! A threesome with two hot teachers? Hellz Yeah. But my teachers looked more like this:

[Linked Image]

Props to the kid for a score! I'd be braggin' too. But the women should still be in jail...same as any man would be. At 16, this kid cannot yet begin to understand the possible repercussions of sleeping with these two (unwanted child, lifelong STD's, etc), and has nowhere near the brain capacity or experience to deal with the deceit or manipulation of an older woman.

Still, I'd have glady traded places with him to save him from this disturbing incident...

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Hands up. Who thinks it's okay for a 16-year-old boy to have sex with a 16-year-old girl?

Same age. Fully consensual. No mental health issues. Assume no law in your state that otherwise makes it a crime.

Is it okay?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
How many on here had grannies that got married when they was 14,15 yrs old?

And that was at a time women wearin pants was taboo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Where were these women when we were teenagers? I feel cheated. frown

This! When I was 16, all I could think about was getting something "wet". Most of the guys my age were the same way. Those that were'nt were looked at funny and avoided. It wouldn't have mattered if the girl was 16, 24, 32, or 40. No way I or any of my friends would have considered ourselves "victims" or "abused".

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Christ, I had a girl on the bus that has a 7 month old daughter. She's 17 now but got pregnant at 15.

I also have a freshman in high school that is a few months pregnant.

I've also had 17 year old 'kids' work for me, wearing the uniform.

I'm thinking a 16 year old knows what's going on. Not that he necessarily knows the consequences, but then many 30 year old folks aren't aware of them either.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
In related news, Mrs. Dufresne's husband, a banker named Andy, has been arrested for the murder of his cheating wife and her lover despite his claims of innocence. I smell a book deal.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by hatari

Big difference in a 19 y.o. college dude romping the Watusi War dance with 2 older chicks, but the 16 y.o. may have been a mere Sophomore in high school. That's a huge spread in emotional development. He hasn't been able to sport wood for too long at that age.

It is a pretty good bet that these two have buried a whole lot of peckers, but that's pretty much true of any college age girl nowadays. I wouldn't consider them any more at risk for STD's or any more "mentally ill" than the average college girl at any SEC school today. The sexual revolution was 50 years ago, women do freaky stuff now. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the fact of the matter. These gals just got caught. I have a friend that was banging a hot teacher in high school, she eventually quit her job and followed him when he went off to college and they got married afterwards. He was about the third or fourth high school boy she'd had an affair with. They stayed married for 20 years and had two kids until two years ago when she caught him cheating and divorced him.

As for the 16 year old "emotional development" and "he hasn't been able to sport wood for too long" comments, give me a break. 16 year old boys having sex with anything that'll let them isn't exactly a new phenomenon, you act like this hasn't been going on for the last couple of million years or so with the human race. Protestant puritanism aside, 16 year old boys are fully capable of having sex with anything up to and including a 2x4 without having their delicate psyches scarred for life. If you went back far enough in your family tree I'm sure you'd find a bunch of your grandfathers that were married and starting families at 16 years of age, and their wives were likely 13-15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My granny was 15.

I was 14 for my first "member" 2 minute love affair......

I am totally normal... grin

Or not.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JAC43
In related news, Mrs. Dufresne's husband, a banker named Andy, has been arrested for the murder of his cheating wife and her lover despite his claims of innocence. I smell a book deal.

no, no. you have it all wrong. it was the twitchy golf guy.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by JAC43

"Brooks was here"

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Redneck
Dumbazz kid - shoulda kept his mouth shut..

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
those folks that want to charge the female teachers with sex abuse have obviously never been a 16 year old boy. smile
I hope they get all-male juries. No way they'd convict.
laugh laugh

That would for sure be what's called a hung jury.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by hatari

Well, it seemed like a few miserable ages at that time for me. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1Longbow, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.