Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Iowa State Sen. Joni Ernst is ahead in her polls and she has impeccable conservative credentials.

Bullshit.

She's just another RNC brand Republican waving the boogeyman flag.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/susan-milligan/2014/05/13/jodi-ernsts-stunning-iraq-wmd-claim

Maybe. But she was waving it pretty far away from home....while the schitbag opposition was whining about not having towels at the gym in D.C..

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Ringman
As long as you get 108% of a county turning out to vote and 100%
of them voting for the Dems, the conservatives will no longer win. Remember Al Frankin? He lost. But then there were enough votes found in the trunk of someone's car for him to win. Sure I believe all is legal and above board.

I had forgotten about that one...

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Seafire
I am a firm believer that SamboBama wasn't re elected in 2012....

the democrats are using Latin American election rules anymore....

and they justify it by claiming "Bush stole the 2000 Election Campaign in Florida"....

Same thing as the Washington Governor's race when Christine Gregore 'won' by 129 votes statewide... after supposedly they found 2000 absentee ballots in the front trunk of a rusted out VW Bug in a Junk Yard somewhere... and somehow amazingly, all 2000 of them cast, were cast for the Democrat....

Then the ACORN election episode....

We haven't had honest election results going on 10 years in this country....and the Democrats excuse is 'the Republicans started it'..

If the Mid Term elections go for the Liberals, you know we have illegal election results... period...

I had never heard of that Washington Gov race corruption.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
imo a path has been set, anyone that thinks conservatives (and there's not many of those in the GOP) are gonna make inroads to political power

and then the rest of the nation that is more liberal will jump on board if we just show them how much better our way really is....

hasn't been paying attention

you may very well see a slowing of the tide, if the GOP takes the Senate and retains the house majority.

but there ain't nada much anyone can do to avoid the train wreck that's coming, other than personally prepare your family as best as you can to your abilities.

and as much as so many of us around here hopes the SHTF so that we can rebuild as a conservative nation I don't see it playing out that way.

when there's blood in the streets (if it comes to that) armed gangs in shootouts with LEO

whaddya suppose TPTB are gonna decide what would solve that problem???

did you say gun control/confiscation? I thought so.

folks that think we're gonna right this ship politically are either very optimistic or a lil bit delusional

I agree with this; every jot and tittle. Absolutely.

Every day I do something to ensure the safety of my family. Every day I seek to be more self sufficient to ride out what is coming. You are absolutely spot on: "folks that think we're gonna right this ship politically are either very optimistic or a lil bit delusional"

No scandal, no outrage from this administration shocks me. They are at war with me and it is certainly obvious. They are capable of anything, absolutely anything, right down to herding all the good folks into the camps.

Folks laugh scoff and mock at such talk; go right ahead if so inclined.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Mr. Chamberlain;

In the big picture of all that is happening and what has happened in recent years I think your theory has some merit. Thanks for pointing this out; it is worthy of consideration.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain

All the polls suggest a conservative win in November. People are confident in it.

What candidates running are conservative?

Yep thats what I figured. Ya know Elizabeth Warren's little toe is more conservative than the whole lot of em running.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by gunner500
Right, an engineered pandemic by obongo and co, ebola purposefully let in, holes in the border, more disease and illegals.

he would like to cause enough civil unrest to declare martial law and appoint himself ruler, funny thing is, he thinks he would survive the attempt.

He might be realizing people would not be to enthusiastic about taking a bullet for him, so the self appointed ruler thing might not be in the cards.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Which he will - with glee...

NWA sez all this total BS just to get a response.. Typical pos troll...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"If the Mid-Terms Go Against Conservatives...."

1) Say goodbye to your guns.

2) ..Be prepared to move to another country.

3) Start or join an underground anarchist movement.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Interesting how most folks still rely on MSM for their positions politically and socially... even if it's Fox news, Rove, Rush or talk radio.

In today's google world it takes a few minutes to see real world statistics.

The three million touted republicans staying home was really just over two million and what was left out was four and a half million democrats stayed home. Overall voter participation was down 4% from '08 and the repubs were down 1.2%.

Republicans are down to 25% from a high of 37% in '04, democrats are down to 31% from their high in '08 and independents are now at a high of 42%.

Old folks dieing, demographics changing.

Five swing states controlling the presidential election.

Neither party can win the presidency by themselves.

Crossover voting from democrat to repub or visa versa is statistically a nonfactor. The parties at 25% and 31% have been distilled down to their hardest core.

Fraud, voter ID, reorganization of district boundaries.

There are a multitude of real world issues that have to be addressed if we are to ever win another presidential election... but this was the same in '08 and '12 and few were listening.

Most would rather regurgitate the same old mantra they hear on the radio or TV and how we were F'ed by the hot topic of the day. Bitch about a Paul supporter in AZ, Alaska, Montana, Kentucky, Utah, who argue they will stay home... if it wasn't in a swing state it's just semantics and even if it was there wasn't enough stayed home to make a difference.

At the same time you work to change the face of our political future by changing the faces in politics... you better be doing what Randy said and be putting your family in the best position possible, in a hostile climate that may not be reversible.

Kent

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's a good post. The only place that I disagree is that conservatives aren't "staying home" in numbers great enough to make a difference. With 12 million fewer votes being placed than there were 14 years ago, it makes a difference. It's certainly not about Ron Paul though. People just don't trust the government or think their vote makes a difference.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Many of the new independents are conservatives who are sick of the GOP not being conservative enough. So when Rush or Hannity say republicans stayed home, it's really there are less republicans as the numbers indicate. 37% in '04 of registered voters were repubs, 29% in '08, 27% in '12 and polls show only 25% in '14. They may or may not be staying home, they are dieing off or leaving the GOP that's for sure.

Getting a feel for conservatives overall including independents would be a better indicator.

So far the independents are leaning conservative in the polls of '14, same as '10. But we need a three election cycle of turnover to change the face of politics. The opportunity was there in '12 but the GOP played it safe and lost.

I see no movement in the GOP to attack in '16, and if the states take care of business in '14 like they did in the house in '10, we are still in line to lose the nation in '16.

A dynamic candidate for '16 will bring many of the independent conservatives back into the fold, plus money and probably a presidential win.

Will the GOP recognize this...

Kent

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The reason people are staying home is there is NO leadership in the Republican Party.

Where are the hearings on Fast-&-furious, Bengazi, IRS, the feds printing money, domestic spying, Gov't purchasing of millions of rounds of ammunition and hundreds of thousands of caskets? WTC-7!!! Media corruption. Unconstitutional immigration tactics, border security, States rights, Impeachment, and the list goes on...

Boehner and McConnell are no different than Reid and Pelosi.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Dan
Name a real Conservative worth voting for.
McConnel, Boner or that walking dead guy Thad in Miss.?

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Plenty of progressives worth voting against.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Dan
Name a real Conservative worth voting for.
McConnel, Boner or that walking dead guy Thad in Miss.?

My list of real conservatives worth voting for begins with Joni Ernst because Bristoe doesn't like her.

�Bullshit. She's just another RNC brand Republican waving the boogeyman flag.�
Bristoe's quote should be worth a couple of points added to her momentum.

And I found this young lady to add to my list...
�Earlier this week, New Hampshire State Rep. Marilinda Garcia had a debate with incumbent Democratic Congresswoman Annie Kuster on the radio.
Okay, Rep. Kuster declined, but her Republican opponent showed up.
Kuster has yet to hold one town hall event since she her 2012 election win�and it seems she isn�t going to hold any in the last weeks of the the 2014 cycle.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
suck it punk

My, my, my your vocabulary has grown by huge leaps and bounds!!

URBAN MYTH PERIOD!

Here is another one....BIG FOOT and BIRTHER!

Suckers!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
The reason people are staying home is there is NO leadership in the Republican Party.

Not true!

The GOP has an entire group of far right leaders who are causing the GOP to become a party of insignificance. It is not a lack of leadership but Piss Poor Leadership.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Are you gone dpschit, come November 5th.

Can't imagine why you waste your time here now, much less come the 5th of November.

Your party of idiots, much like yourself,are toast, as you well know.

Have you been working on your resume?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by krp
Interesting how most folks still rely on MSM for their positions politically and socially... even if it's Fox news, Rove, Rush or talk radio.

In today's google world it takes a few minutes to see real world statistics.

The three million touted republicans staying home was really just over two million and what was left out was four and a half million democrats stayed home. Overall voter participation was down 4% from '08 and the repubs were down 1.2%.

Republicans are down to 25% from a high of 37% in '04, democrats are down to 31% from their high in '08 and independents are now at a high of 42%.

Old folks dieing, demographics changing.

Five swing states controlling the presidential election.

Neither party can win the presidency by themselves.

Crossover voting from democrat to repub or visa versa is statistically a nonfactor. The parties at 25% and 31% have been distilled down to their hardest core.

Fraud, voter ID, reorganization of district boundaries.

There are a multitude of real world issues that have to be addressed if we are to ever win another presidential election... but this was the same in '08 and '12 and few were listening.

Most would rather regurgitate the same old mantra they hear on the radio or TV and how we were F'ed by the hot topic of the day. Bitch about a Paul supporter in AZ, Alaska, Montana, Kentucky, Utah, who argue they will stay home... if it wasn't in a swing state it's just semantics and even if it was there wasn't enough stayed home to make a difference.

At the same time you work to change the face of our political future by changing the faces in politics... you better be doing what Randy said and be putting your family in the best position possible, in a hostile climate that may not be reversible.

Kent

Excellent post!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,505 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,951
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.