Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Started walking every evening. Last week a mile the first day, rest of the week 2.5 . My nephew usually walks with me. It being dark and not well lit its nice to walk together. Usually id carry when im out after dark, but since I take an anxiety med a couple times a week, I figure if I end up shootin someone and they test my blood, well wont look good for me. So I take a knife instead. Figure if someone does mess with me, its quiet and can ditch it easy if I had too smile

Tonight, my nephew had stuff to do so I said the hell with it, go by myself. Been awful windy today and tonight no different. I got about a mile away and as I was about to cross the street a car came up behind me. So I turned to look at the car, and when I turned back out of the corner of my eye i saw something and instantly thought dog and pulled the knife. Nope!........fire hydrant ...lmao!

Y'all were right, I gotta calm down. How I dont know. But I gotta. Did 4.5 miles tonight. Maybe if I keep walkin itll calm me, as long as no more fire hydrants scare the schit outta me laugh

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Hey, no problemo. You ever hear of anyone sent to prison for stabbing a fire hydrant? Just don't do it to a mailbox.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
maybe you need to find a different place to walk.......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Exercise is nature's elixir. Good on ya, and keep it up.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
Hey, no problemo. You ever hear of anyone sent to prison for stabbing a fire hydrant? Just don't do it to a mailbox.

laugh

Yup thats federal pen there.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It was a stroke of genius not taking that gun, for sure.

You might want to consider putting a few lithium capsules in with your cheerios, too.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/06/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good thing you left the hand gun at home.

Could of shot a good fire-hydrant... not sure how you would show it off on the wall with your other trophy's.

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Funny stuff, been there. Do you have a dog? Maybe get one. I love my dogs, and they are great companions, good protectors. A can of mace wouldn't hurt either. I am hypervigilant at night, but taking one or both of my dogs for a walk makes me feel more secure. Good on ya for the 4.5mi walk.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Exercise is nature's elixir. Good on ya, and keep it up.

Took me long enough to start, I aint stoppin now. Gonna try to do 5 tomorrow. Not sure I can do much more, being a smoker for so many years and this areas rollin hills it kicks my butt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Sean
IC B3

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
No more meds doc, thats all some wicked schit!

Wyogal..no dog. Be a good idea I guess. ButnI got too much goin on to take care of an animal right now. Mace tho ill look into.

Its pretty safe around here, but you never know. I think withit bein windy and not being able to hear right had my senses on overload. Had to laugh like hell at myself though..lol

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by calikooknic
[Linked Image]

Lmao!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Best thing for you is to keep walking, right up to Canada, BC in particular, lotus land up here. grin

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I always walk alone late at night, just to check on my neighbors ...

> http://bigbackground.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/real-scary-images.jpg <

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I always walk alone late at night, just to check on my neighbors ...

> http://bigbackground.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/real-scary-images.jpg <

as long as you wave a little bit your neighbors will be fine with you.......a smile helps too.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Its just P_Weed out patrolling the neighborhood again.....

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pahick
Started walking every evening. Last week a mile the first day, rest of the week 2.5 . My nephew usually walks with me. It being dark and not well lit its nice to walk together. Usually id carry when im out after dark, but since I take an anxiety med a couple times a week, I figure if I end up shootin someone and they test my blood, well wont look good for me. So I take a knife instead. Figure if someone does mess with me, its quiet and can ditch it easy if I had too smile

Tonight, my nephew had stuff to do so I said the hell with it, go by myself. Been awful windy today and tonight no different. I got about a mile away and as I was about to cross the street a car came up behind me. So I turned to look at the car, and when I turned back out of the corner of my eye i saw something and instantly thought dog and pulled the knife. Nope!........fire hydrant ...lmao!

Y'all were right, I gotta calm down. How I dont know. But I gotta. Did 4.5 miles tonight. Maybe if I keep walkin itll calm me, as long as no more fire hydrants scare the schit outta me laugh

You better chill the f*ck out, or it will be crazed negros in trucks out the corner of your eye, and you'll be shrink wrapping guns.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"He who walks, walks alone."

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE

You better chill the f*ck out, or it will be crazed negros in trucks out the corner of your eye, and you'll be shrink wrapping guns.

I have been upping my water intake, straight from the tap...city water....hmmmmmmm

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by RWE

I have been upping my water intake, straight from the tap...city water....hmmmmmmm

Nunchucks. I recommend cocobolo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, akrange, 16 invisible), 1,622 guests, and 855 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,941
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.