-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OK, here's another way. Go fishing for mutton snapper along the drop off south of Marathon. Penn 850, 80# class rod and 50# line. Drag so tight it squeaks. Arrange for a really big grouper to hook up and when you wind up with your knees almost on the deck and the rod bent over the gunnel..,SHAZAAM!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Almost forgot...blue haired Yankee drivers.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't care if cell phone yakkers hang up and drive - I just wish they would DRIVE.
Mobile texters, however deserve what they get - but their victims don't.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
OK,,, I have went from being aggravated to having beaner fatigue. My sons birthday was today and he wanted pizza so we go out to the mall (SOB i had rather stick a hot nail in my pee hole) and get pizza and a video game he has been wanting. They have a play area for little kids in the middle of the mall. One white kid,,, ONE! The other 25 were brown. These f'ers are taking over! That kinda pisses me off. I guess I have attained curmudgeondom but I hate cfhange, its very seldom for the good.

I also have noticed as of late don't like people that don't pay attention to what's going on around them. Like holding a door for someone trying to get through it with their hands full. Either that or they don't care. Dumbazzes and inconsiderate idiots piss me off too.

I went fishing today and only caught 2 spotted bass but it did wonders for my attitude, till I went to the mall, God I hate that place but i will do it again next year on his birthday as usual.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anymore I put in half the day hunting for something and then, when and if I find it, the other half trying to remember what I wanted it for.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
1, Mexicans in the 15 items or less line at the grocer with two carts of steaks and OJ with a Lone Star 'sac' (get it free) Dimocrap card and acting like they can't read.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/11/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Calling rifles Remmy's and scopes Leupy's, grow up and quit the baby talk already GEESH!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I feel you on the busting of fishing rods, break an average of 3-6 a year myself when the salmon show up.
Hate working for a butthead who cannot take the blame for the problems he causes himself, always finds someone else to try and pin it on. And anybody will work so long as they aren't family.
Can't stand the hand out crowd, hate it that folks teach their kids that way of life like it's the proper way to be.

And hate myself a lot these days. For whatever reason, no matter what happens I wake up in the morning with a restored faith in humanity. A feeling that people are generally good and will do the right thing if given the chance. Don't know why I can't seem to accept that it ain't true but it sucks coming home let down and disappointed everyday. I know that sounds queer as hell, but I grew up around good folks and moved to the city where people ain't the same.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Some people just get to me, Bill collectors, Repo men, Summons servers - and those Hit-men are the worst.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Posters who take over a thread to engage in "topic drift" talking about thing far afield from the OP's question. If that weren't bad enough they take the opportunity to visit with their buddies. Why not start their own thread? They've made the OP's thread near worthless for gathering information regarding the question they posted. Long running posts like the eight page one recently in the gunsmithing section regarding the use of steel wool to finish a stock. Turned into one of the biggest chit slinging/pizzing contests, much ado about nothing but one poster's obsessive compulsive/anal retentive attitude. The guy has somehow appointed himself the self annointed guru of the gunsmithing section, no way save his own is right. Post after post it was sickening seeing a grown adult carrying on that way.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am more laid back than I used to be, but.............. but slow drivers, those that putt putt around at 15 below the speed limit get me going.
Watching members of the recipient class at the grocery store, with a basket full of steaks and seafood, Watching them pay with an EBT card. And then put those groceries in a new BMW.
Stopping at three different Bass Pro stores, and a couple of Gander Mountains, and not finding any .22 LR.
Driving hours to the camp site, and realizing that I left the damn tent in the shed at home. Or some other equally vital item.
Not being able to remember other little things, like did I take my meds that morning.
Filling up with regular gas, being pleased at seeing it at only $3.14, and then remembering that when the kenyan was elected, it was $1.89.
Not being able to vote out of office, the City and County commission liberals.
The entire issue of America turning hispanic and communist.

Oh, I forgot about online newspapers that charge for content, after letting you look at 6 articles a month. mad

Last edited by Mannlicher; 10/12/14.

Sam......

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Calling rifles Remmy's and scopes Leupy's, grow up and quit the baby talk already GEESH!

I'll add "Prolly" to that list.

The Tail Goes Along With The Hide.

We should have picked our own cotton.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by krp
I piss myself off more than anyone else does... not counting drivers.

Kent

It's OK. Just slap yourself upside the head. You'll feel much better. grin

What really pisses me off is having to listen to what pisses other people off.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
mexicans
russians
obama
toyota
nissan
honda
vw
guys that can't hunt unless they bait.
fifteen knobs of a freakin toaster,its a toaster. why get complicated.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The fat white trash chick at the convenience store that holds up the entire line for 10 minutes so she can buy one each of every lottery ticket they sell. Then she starts scratching them off right then and there...

"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency."
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Dogballs
The fat white trash chick at the convenience store that holds up the entire line for 10 minutes so she can buy one each of every lottery ticket they sell. Then she starts scratching them off right then and there...

That's when they hear me say, " I can tell by your looks that you were born lucky "

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2

wandering dogs

Me too, except I am pissed at the owners!!! mad

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Childish call out threads that seem to be more numerous than when I first sighed up.Grow up people its the friggen I-net.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And dumptrucks

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Crabs on toilet seats.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,798
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.