-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some people do this due to eyesight issues.

GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At this time,they do not control a women's menstrual cycle

they know better...

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mr cap locks must be a liberal. Now that he got what he wanted he is not happy and is screaming about no freedom. You can not have control and freedom too. The country is finding this out a little too late.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reminds me of this classic.

What belongs to Caesar? In a nutshell, nothing.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2010/03/...-amostmisunderstood-newtestamentpassage/

Islam is a terrorist organization.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Is there ....the govt does not control?

Blacks?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Virtually every Government agency's purpose is too make sure some private sector business is acting responsibly, ethically, morally and legally. If the private sector were always doing the right thing, we could do away with most of the Government employees.

Everyone wants less government as long as it doesn't affect them. But when the grocery store is selling dangerous food and charging you for 1 lb and selling you 12 oz, people want the govt. to step in and control things.

Just one of thousands of possible examples.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by eyeball
Is there ....the govt does not control?

Blacks?
Spending.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Itself and the CIA

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JMR40
But when the grocery store is selling dangerous food and charging you for 1 lb and selling you 12 oz, people want the govt. to step in and control things.

In that 'example', and the store was tryin' to charge me for a pound but giving me 12 oz., I'd be handing it back to the store and either getting a price correction or shopping at a different store..

It's called 'being personally responsible'. If a shopper is too stupid to figure out that the price or amount offered was wrong - then maybe they should find someone to do their shopping for 'em..

Just a thought.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Mr cap locks must be a liberal. Now that he got what he wanted he is not happy and is screaming about no freedom. You can not have control and freedom too. The country is finding this out a little too late.

NO NOT LIBERAL, JUST TIRED OF THE GOV MAKING LAWS THAT CONTROL US, AND SOME OF THEM ARE JUST FOR CONTROL AND NOTHING ELSE. WE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CONTROL.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tyrant Obama the Liar's EPA is forcing us to drive cars that get 56 mph despite the fact that we have more oil than the rest of the world combined. That will mean that the only cars available will be plastic an the size of clown cars. No trucks or 4 wheel drives will be allowed. This is all because the environmentally ill want to enforce their religion on the rest of us.

Next will be to move those living in the suburbs and country into the cities. They will live in shipping containers stacked 10 high. These will be located near transit centers because there will be no parking available and we will ride the bus.

I don't want gov to manage and control my life like a rancher manages his sheep.

Last edited by ConradCA; 10/21/14.

[Linked Image from ]
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by JMR40
Virtually every Government agency's purpose is too make sure some private sector business is acting responsibly, ethically, morally and legally. If the private sector were always doing the right thing, we could do away with most of the Government employees.

Everyone wants less government as long as it doesn't affect them. But when the grocery store is selling dangerous food and charging you for 1 lb and selling you 12 oz, people want the govt. to step in and control things.

YGBKM. Name one case where money can't buy .gov off.

The Army won't reveal the results of Berghdal until the election is over. The US atty gen will not prosecute anything - Black on white hate crimes, gun running, illegal aliens, IRS tyranny, EPA tyranny, FBI tyranny, election fraud, voter intimidation, etc.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
YGBKM. Name one case where money can't buy .gov off.

The Army won't reveal the results of Berghdal until the election is over. The US atty gen will not prosecute anything - Black on white hate crimes, gun running, illegal aliens, IRS tyranny, EPA tyranny, FBI tyranny, election fraud, voter intimidation, etc.
Yeah in a lot of cases money can buy someone off. But that's an extremely small % of business that can do that. Not every business has the political connections, ballz, and money to buy off government regulators. So for the vast majority of businesses regulation works.

We as a society need to hold government to a better standard than we have. The Mineral's Management Agency who rubber stamped Gulf Drilling, the FDIC who rubber stamped anything and everything Wall Street wanted to do; the list goes on. When an agency fails due to either outright corrupton, conflict of interest, or just being too cozy with their industries, we need to put people in jail.

Jail is a magical thing, it's the one thing that gets people's attention. The financial collapse will happen again because instead of putting someone's arse in jail, Obama went for fines. Well hell, if I'm the CEO of Goldman Sach's, I still get my paycheck if a fine is paid, so how is that a deterrent?

Obama got away with that and NO ONE called him on it. I would have given up every last fine to put one really big, high profile CEO in jail. Blankfien, Lewis, Pandit, Dimon and their lot. Just one of them would have done more toward reeling them in than all the fines combined.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,900
Posts18,479,331
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.