Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I dunno, Mac. sansouci has been around quite recently, but i think he is banned from the "hunters campfire"...didn't know he was a felon though

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn! Sorry Squib I'm out. My pocket pistol only goes 220ft/lbs.
[Linked Image]

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wait. I do have one round of the original Black Talon that I've carried for 20 years as a mall cop. Will that get me in? You know, I could REALLY use someone like you on my squad. Interested? Email me at dumdphuchitude.looser
[Linked Image]

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Les7603006
Wait. I do have one round of the original Black Talon that I've carried for 20 years as a mall cop. Will that get me in? You know, I could REALLY use someone like you on my squad. Interested? Email me at dumdphuchitude.looser
[Linked Image]

Are you the LEGENDARY gecko45

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I dunno, Mac. sansouci has been around quite recently, but i think he is banned from the "hunters campfire"...didn't know he was a felon though

I cannot say definitively, but in private conversations amongst some friends here, it's a very good probability. Bottom line is that a phony smells the same by any name.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

No sir! I could never stand up to that man. But I did train under him in Nam. Being born in 75 I was a young pup but I learnt every thing I know from him.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I cannot say definitively, but in private conversations amongst some friends here, it's a very good probability. Bottom line is that a phony smells the same by any name.

I gotcha, I figured he was a rescramble..just not sure who. You could be dead nutz on

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[Linked Image]

No sir! I could never stand up to that man. But I did train under him in Nam. Being born in 75 I was a young pup but I learnt every thing I know from him.

Sweet deal

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by squesh
now, look, punk. I was around before IDPa, and I helped Jeff created IPSC, so [bleep] you. Just because YOU aint interested doesnt mean nobody is.

Gee, thats the way to make friends and get folks interested in your little idea.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
now, look, punk. I was around before IDPa, and I helped Jeff created IPSC, so [bleep] you. Just because YOU aint interested doesnt mean nobody is.

Gee, thats the way to make friends and get folks interested in your little idea.

Not to mention lose credibility, while insulting respected members..

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Not to mention lose credibility, while insulting respected members..

The guy has to establish some cred before he can lose it. wink

Problem is - he has the whole Hardin/Gunkid/Raisuli/etc thing to overcome.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder if it's the same clown who shot himself in the leg practicing fast draw, and was dumb enough to post the video on U tube...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Wonder if it's the same clown who shot himself in the leg practicing fast draw, and was dumb enough to post the video on U tube...

You mean this guy?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 222ND, 61 invisible), 12,626 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,271
Posts18,544,937
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.