Print Thread
Hop To
S
Spud Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
...I've seen it all: http://bellejar.ca/2014/10/22/fckh8-exploits-little-girls-in-order-to-sell-t-shirts/

Is it just me??? This one really angered me. These are someone's little girls. Take me home, Lord.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Spud
...Take me home, Lord.

...and kick me through the goalposts of life.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

S
Spud Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
One day there'll be a whole lotta kickin' goin' on.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
that's the problem. There's a whole lot LESS kickin- going on NOW than should be going on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The adults involved should be grounded, my money says these little girls most likely belong to the t-shirt folks.

Exploiting kids is one of the lowest levels to be reached right there with rape.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

S
Spud Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The adults involved should be grounded, my money says these little girls most likely belong to the t-shirt folks.

Exploiting kids is one of the lowest levels to be reached right there with rape.
Or child molestation. And the adults "grounded" isn't exactly what I had in mind. Detestable. What happened to innocence? Got kicked thru the goal-posts of life?

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Pushing the war on women agenda. I know many women that make as much or more than their male counterparts.
A lot of the income inequality that is talked about is due to time off. Generally speaking, women do take more time off than men. Staying home with sick kids and child care in general is an issue best decided between the mother and father. The mom usually stays home. Women tend to go to the doctor more often.
Work more hours, make more money.
Back on track: bs to make money and stir the pot.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It take a complete and total POS to have little kids say that. Reminds me of an episode of jimmy kimmel where his son was saying GD every two seconds and jimmy was smiling about it as if he were proud of him! Special place in hell...

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

56 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338Rules, 7 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 821 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,450
Posts18,507,945
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.